Real Love

By Mistah_JsBaby

Having strict parents isn't fun, especially when you want to be free and love freely. £ Royalt... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Book 2
Real love book 2
Real love

Chapter 7

186 10 17
By Mistah_JsBaby

   I've been doing homework all night. You would think I would be tired or upset but I'm not. I've done all my homework for the week. I couldn't put my books down.

  I've learned somethings in science, sex ed to be exact. You guys should have seen my face in class. I knew about periods and stuff but what I didn't know is that you had to have sex to make babies but you had to be careful because you could catch a disease. Ways to prevent pregnancy was using a condom or by being on birth control.

  I felt corrupted. My mind won't erase the memories. I've also learned that I'm a virgin. A person who never has had sex. Maybe this is why they didn't want me to go to school? They didn't want me to learn this stuff?

  I close my book 'Born at Midnight' it's a shadow falls novel and it's really good. After sliding my book back in it's rightful  place, I head downstairs to see what my parents were doing.

"Dad!? Mom!?" I got no response so o just went back upstairs to their room.

   "Shh keep it down!" A voice whisper yells "Ah! I'm sorry!" Honestly I was confused but hearing this I got uncomfortable. I don't know why but I did.

   The sounds continued and eventually I walked away slowly back into my room taking a shower. Wishing the noise would get out of my head.

~*~
      When I woke up, I quickly jumped out of bed. Today feels special and I'm excited! I brush my teeth, wash my face and moisturized. After I throw on my Thursday fit.
  I ran downstairs to see my mom all giddy and smiling. She had a bright glow to her and it was quite appealing. I was happy to see my mother like this. "Hi honey!" Throwing my bag down, I slowly sit down not exactly looking her in the eye. "What's wrong sweetheart?" "Um can we just talk about it later..."

   She comes over and rubs my back in a motherly way. "Well it might ruin your whole mood if you don't speak now. You never know when the world will end." She laughs. When I sigh she asks me again. "Last night, I heard noises"

  Her being quiet makes me look up. She's not looking at me. She's looking at my father who just had walking in the dining room. "Um Daddy and I were just playing."
   It kind of put me at ease but I didn't want to question it so I let it slide.

Ding dong!

We all look at each other in confusion. "Um I'll get it!" I make my way to the door with my mother right behind me. Of course she chose to come. When I open the door I'm surprised to see Simone.

"Hey Roy! I came here to ask if you wanted to walk with us?" Behind me I hear my mother say 'Us?' "Um yeah. Me and my brother..." My mothers while demeanor had changed after she said brother. "Well I was going to take her to school, maybe another time." After she said that she closed the door.

"Mom! Why can't I walk with them?" She turns around with a hateful look on her face. "You don't need to walk with him! He's a bad influence!"

"He's not even that bad! He's really sweet and nice to me!" After my words, I knew I had messed up. "You've been talking to him!! I knew I shouldn't have let you go to school! Have you been texting him?"

I eagerly shake my head no. "Give me your phone!!!" My body started to heat up, I felt hot and I didn't want to be here anymore.

  So I dropped my bag and ran.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 45.8K 64
What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated from one another. When the father receive...
130K 5.5K 41
"You can't just leave that easy!" He tugs on the grip on my shoulder to bring me closer to him. "Nothing comes easy, Golden Boy. I don't have a norma...
225K 7.5K 25
A fire that needs it's fuel, a bull that doesn't chase after red, the devil that lost its touch. April Catch lost the only thing that kept her alive...
8.5M 291K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...