Smosh one shots {REQUESTS OPE...

Oleh little_topphat

My first one shots book and book in general. Sorry if there is bad gramar i try to check it before i post it... Lebih Banyak

Weshire #1
Iancorn#1
Koah #1
Shourtney #1
Shourtney #1 part 2
A/n
Wes x Noah #1
Iancorn #2
Anilivia #1
Weshire #2
A/N
Shayne X Reader #1
Marhinki #1
Koah #2
Shayne x Noah #1
Ianthony #1
A/N (alittle important but nothing too serious lol)
Courtney x Wes #1
1k reads!
Noah x Ian #1
Noah x Anthony #1
Marhinki #2
Shaymien #1
Olivia X Shayne #1
Courtivia #1
Woze #1
A/n-Lasercorn and sohinki leaving SG
Shaymien #2
Damien X Boze #1
Reader x Damien #1
Reader x Wes
Reader x Joven
Noah x Damien
Courtney x Damien #1
Weshire #4
Wes x Damien #1
Wesari #1
Reader x Damien #1 part 2
Koah #3
Damien x Boze #2
Damien X Joven #1
Shourtney #2 (short)
Woze #2
Shaymien #3
Shaylivia #2
Iancorn #3
•{no ship}• Boze
Wes X Noah #2
A/n-Cover!
Courtivia/Colivia #2
14K reads???
Boze x Damien (short) #3
Koah #4
Wes x Damien #2
A/n-I got a cover!
Noah x Reader
Marhinki #3
Socorni #1
Damien x Joven #2
Weshire #5
Weshire #5 (Part two)
Woze #3
Shaymien #4
Bozamien #3
Reader x Boze
Lasercorn x Reader
Reader x Damien #2
Damien x Ian (literally 2 pages but its the best thing i've written in awhile)
Shaymien #5

Weshire #3

1.8K 28 12
Oleh little_topphat

A/n- i love this ship a little too much for my health. Also if you'd like to read my Lasercorn fanfic go check it out. Its a fine piece of literature that I am (not) proud of. (don't mind the self promo hehe)

Also: **there is use of a homophobic slur used in the oneshot** ok proceed.

Wes

I hate it here. I didn't plan—no I didn't want to go to college but of course my dad wants me to go and be a lawyer. Just like him. But I didn't want to do this. I wanted to go and be myself. But I wasn't allowed to.

Today I meet my roommate. His name is Joshua. Joshua ovenshire. Hopefully he isn't uptight and snobby like the rest of everyone at this school.

I layed on the couch and watched some tv and waited til he arrived. I heard a knock on the door followed by the lock unlocking and the door opened. I looked over to see an unfamiliar face. I assume this is Joshua.

"Umm....hey." He waved awkwardly. "Hey." I got up from the couch. "You must be Wesley. I'm Josh. Everyone just calls me Joven though." He said shaking my hand. "Ok nice to meet you. You can just call me Wes." I said. "Ok. I'm looking forward to living here with you. Umm. Do you have any ground rules or anything that I should know about the place?" He asked me. He seemed nervous.

"Oh um. No I didn't think about any. Don't touch my underwear drawer and don't touch my game systems or controllers without my permission." I said. "Other than that you're free to whatever." I told him.

"Ok well I'm gonna go put my stuff in my room." He smiled at me and walked off with his suitcase. He doesn't seem that bad. He seems like a normal person. Maybe it would be so bad. "So you like gaming?" He asked walking back in. "Yeah alot." I said. "Thats cool. I like them too. I don't play much though." He told me.

"So what are you going here for?" I asked. "Oh I'm studying law." He said. "Oh me too." I said. "Really I wouldn't peg you for the type." He said. "I could say the same for you." I smiled. "My dads making me go." I got up and got a bottled water. "Yeah so is mine." He sighed. "Want a water?" I shouted. "Yeah." He said. I threw one at him and it hit him in the soft spot. He fell to the floor and started laughing. I did too.

"Thanks." He groaned out. I laughed harder and then went to the room. "I gotta do some home work I'll see you in a little while." I said. "Ok." He said and started watching tv.

**one week later**

Joven is really cool. He fits in well with my small group of friends. Matt, Courtney, David, Mari, and Noah. They were all great and acted like normal people.

"Hey you wanna go out tonight and like eat or something?" I asked. "Yeah sure. Nothing too pricey though." He said. "Ok cool." I said and put on my shoes. We went out and walked to a near by wendy's.

We laughed and joked while we were in line waiting and when we got up there the women at the counter laughed and smiled at us. I wondered what she was thinking but didn't let it bother me too mych. We ordered and then ate.

"That girl at the front counter was totally into you." Joven said. "No way. I think she was into you." I said. "Not a chance." He laughed. "You should go ask for her number she looks about our age." He said. "No. There would be a slight problem with that." I said. "Mmhmm and what would it be?" He asked. "I'm gay." I said. "Oh really? I wouldn't have thought." He smiled. "Yeah." I sheugged. "Well thats cool. I'm bi." He said. I smiled at that.

We talked and stuff more on the walk home. I felt close to Joven even if I did only meet him earlier this week. He was so nice and easy to talk to. We got home and I started eating a small tub of ice cream by myself and we watched some tv. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I took it out. The word 'dad' aere across the screen and I looked at it for a second before getting up.

"I'll be back." I said to Joven and answered the phone. "Hey dad." I said. "Hey disappointment. How are your studies going?" He said. I sighed and muttered "great." "Wow you don't too happy about it. Are you still gay." He asked.

"Yes dad I'm still gay it's not something you just change." I say. "Ok whatever fag. Just wanted to see how my favorite disappointment was doing." He said. "Bye." I simply said and hung up. I walked out and sat on the couch grabbing my ice cream. "Who was it?" Joven asked. "M-my dad." I stuttered holding back tears. "Are you ok? You sound upset." He asked. "Ye-ye....no I'm not." I Said and let the tears go.

He scooted close to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Shhh. Its ok. What happened?" He asked. "My dads just s dick and he referrers to me as a disappointment and calls me a fag and other things. I hate him! Why can't I just make him proud!" I shouted.

"You don't have to make anyone proud but yourself. If you're happy with yourself then you're winning." He said. He comforted me for a few more minutes and then he went to bed right after planting a small kiss on my forehead. It meant nothing. Right? Just a friendly thing.

**two weeks later**

I've started feeling really weird around Joven. Like when he says things to me and stuff I blush and when he's smiling or being cute or doing something dumb I can't help but smile or laugh. Knowing emotions well I already know what it means but I won't let myself believe it.

I like Joshua. What was it about him that I liked though. There wasn't even one thing though. His laugh, his smile, his positivity, his jokes. Everything was wonderful. But I'd never tell him how I feel. There's no way he'd ever like me back.

We have a school dance thing coming up. Everyone had dates. Matt went with Mari as a friend, david went with Courtney as a friend, and Noah wemt with this guy named Keith. I contemplated asking Joven multiple times but he'd probably say no. He may have a date already.

We sat on the couch playing halo together when he suddenly asked this. "Hey you wanna go to the dance with me?" I looked up shocked and then I died in the game. "What?" I asked. "I just killed you. Tactics." He smiled. "You sneaky devil." I smiled and went back to the game.

"But do you? I know you don't have a date. Neither do I. We can go as friends." He said. "Yeah that'd be cool. I mean all of our friends have dates and goig alone would be lame." I said. "Ok cool." We finished up the round we were playing and then I went and did my homework.

**night of the dance**

We both got dressed and met up with our friends. All of them were dressed pretty nicely. We went in and started dancing and having fun. We drank some and got drunk and one thing led to another and me and Joven kissed. I couldn't tell if it was just a drunk kiss or it was real. It probably was just a drunk kiss. I mean we were both drunk.

I woke up the next morning with a massive headache. Hangovers. Joven was up drinking coffee in the kitchen. "Hey." I groaned out walking in. "Damn you really got drunk last night. I don't even think you drank that much." He said. "Didn't you drink too? How come you aren't hungover?" I asked. "When I saw you start drinking I decided not to so we would make it home. I'm not a fan of sleeping in alleyways." He giggled.

"So you kissed me with conscious thought?" I asked. "Y-yeah." He said. "I hope it wasn't a problem." He said. "No. I promise it wasn't. I uh. Like you." I said. "Yeah I know you kinda told me last night when I had to basically carry you home." He laughed a bit. "I like you too." He said and walked up to me giving me a kiss.

**a month later**

"Ok be nice. I want you to be open minded that he isn't the most accepting but I can't stop him from coming here so uhh. Just bear with me. Don't take offense to anything he says." I told him. Joven nodded and I heard a knock. "Speak of the devil." I muttered and went to answer the door.

"Hey dad." I said. "Hello dis—oh I see you have someone here." He said looking at joven. "Oh yeah. This is my roommate. Joven." I introduced him. "Well hey Joven. What are you studying?" He asked. "Law sir." Joven replied. "Nice! You know my son didn't want to study law. But he finally gave in." He said.

"Well, you still gay?" He asked me again. "Yes dad I'm still gay." I said. "So Joven. Got yourself a pretty lady? You seem like a good guy." My dad said. "Actually umm." He looked at me and then quickly to my dad. "I'm his boyfriend." He pointed to me. "you're gay?" He asked.

"No sir. I'm bisexual." He said. My dad just nodded. "Well it was great to meet you, Joven but I should get going. I was planning on visiting your siblings too." He said amd headed to the door. He waved and left. I shut the door and sighed. "That wasn't too bad." I said. "Yeah he didn't seem like a dick in person." Joven said. "Thats just what he wants you to believe." I said and plopped down on the couch.

Welp this was actually terrible. I'm sorry that I write such bad oneshots lol.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.9K 157 8
Many Killugon oneshots (mainly fluff but maybe also angst) It can contain other ships like: - Leopika - Hisoillu [I do requests!]
49.8K 713 69
🎉*Completed*🎊 I have Fully Completed a one shot book. wow didn't think that would ever happen but anyways this book will be the same as the first b...
5.2K 105 14
This is just what it says it is, a oneshot book about CountryHumans so yeah, enjoy I guess more info in the first post or chapter or whatever you wan...
40.2K 919 31
Hey guys, I hope you enjoy reading my first Jiley and Trittany one shots 💓 feel free to leave tips and ideas and don't forget to vote if you enjoy x...