Uninhibited

By GaPeterson

R-RATED CONTENT. 18+ ONLY! Syra, a succubus banished to Earth, must live and thrive on the sexual energy of h... More

WARNING
1. Succubus
2. Bellboy
3. Encounter
4. Ren
5. Futile Answers
6. Undergrounds
7. Emotion
8. Alabaster
9. Reconnecting
10. Urges
11. Incubus Interaction
13. Realizations
14. Unexpected (And Maybe Unwanted?)Guest
15. Return
16. Delay(s)
17. Dante
18. Era
19. Zelina
20. Broken Laws
21. Used
22. Sticky Situation
23. Happy? Surprise
24. Confessing
25. Discovery
26. Earth
27. Plans
28. Date
29. Waiting And Watching
30. Loss
31. Vix
32. Changes
33. Apologies
34. Beginnings of War
35. Murder
36. Cracked Facade
37. Inconvenience
38. Trial
39. Death
Epilogue
Summary of Inhibited

12. Punishment?

19.5K 690 24
By GaPeterson

12. Punishment?

"When did you think this was okay?!" Sebastian's voice was a frightening roar and everyone around them was silent, staring.

Syra's words clogged in her throat and she could only stare mutely. Sebastian's rage was written as clear as day on his face, but the only thing he did was haul Syra to her feet.

She gasped and felt something new again. A white hot feeling of heat rose up to Syra's face and she couldn't look at a single face around her as she tugged her dress down, stumbling after Sebastian.

She recognized the feeling as embarrassment.

She was embarrassed. A lot.

And she only felt embarrassed because of...Sebastian.

Sebastian.

Syra looked up at his glowing form as he tugged her along and knew he was pissed, but with the realization that Sebastian was the reason for this unhappy feeling of embarrassment she grew pissed.

She tore her arm away from his grasp and went to bolt out Club Ruen's doors, but he caught her in his arms, yanking her to his chest.

He gripped her throat and brought his mouth to her ear. "I'd suggest not running anymore. We need to talk. And you, I'm sure, won't want any further punishment, Miss."

Syra shuddered, her own lust beginning to swirl low in her stomach and allowed Sebastian to guide her out.

They marched from the club and it seemed as though no one noticed them, as if they had become invisible which if Sebastian was as he said, they probably were.

Syra had marched along listlessly, figuring he'd drag her back to her room, but too late she found herself tugged down the opposite way to the hotel.

"H-hey, where-"

One piercing stare of Sebastian's glowing jade eyes and Syra's voice cut off. She was in a ton of shit and knew she might not like what he had in store for her as a punishment.

Slightly anxious, Syra was almost pulled down alleyways and sidewalks until they reached the Mirage, an expensive, flashy hotel that was made of glass. The windows were like one-way mirrors; mirror on one side, window on another.

It was a hotel Syra could afford, but didn't want because it was so flashy and didn't keep her under cover.

She gaped as Sebastian pulled her inside, the mirror-like structure changing to glass windows on the inside.

People milled about the lobby and as Syra looked down -- through actual glass -- she saw many were stationed in the enormous swimming pool room.

She probably would've taken in more than just that, like if the ceiling was clear and glassy too, but Sebastian had ushered her in so fast she didn't get the chance.

People didn't spare her a glance as they milled about in clothes fit for a king or queen. Sebastain's glowing aura had faded, but his grip on Syra's wrist was firm.

She couldn't rip his hand away like a mortal's since his strength was slightly more than her own. She was helpless and knew if she didn't follow, he'd carry her there of his own accord.

They moved down beautifully decorated hallways, lit by bright, chic lights. The walls were a serene shade of blue and the carpet was a flat gray color. Doors that led to rooms were black with white numbers.

Syra couldn't imagine a better hotel. She was almost happy to be in it until Sebastian stopped at a room, 102, and whipped out a card key.

The door opened automatically and Syra was met with chic decor. The bed was round with steel-gray sheets and plump pillows. The floor the same gray as the hallways and a large window that opened out to a pool. A glass pool that showed the entire city what you looked like in your swim suit.

A mini fridge sat in a corner, a large flat screen T.V. centered in front of the bed and a large dresser sat underneath it. Everything was in shades of gray, black and something close to steel.

Sebastian immediately released Syra as soon as he'd locked the door, but Syra remained motionless, afraid of Sebastian's wrath. It wasn't often an angel or angel-like being was....angry. Though a succubus wasn't exactly known to fear either.

Sebastian sighed and slid past Syra to the mini fridge and grabbed a cold beer. He cracked it open and took a long pull. His dark jade eyes watched Syra as he finished off the beer.

Tossing the can away, he mumbled, "Come."

He held a hand out to Syra and she was slightly afraid to take it in fear of her punishment, but watching his eyes lighten she placed her hand in his.

He tugged her into a room, which she realized as soft lights came on, was a bathroom.

Everything was a pristine white; tiles, sink, jaccuzi, shower, towels, even soaps.

Syra opened her mouth to protest whatever Sebastian's plan was, but his voice rumbled over hers.

"Strip."

He was facing away from her and the huge wall mirror above the sink so Syra couldn't see his facial expression.

"But-"

"Strip, Syra."

Sebastian's angered tone and the way he began to glow white again had Syra slowly peeling away her dress. Satisfied it seemed, Sebastian began running warm water into the jacuzzi.

Syra froze at sound of the water, wondering just what Sebastian planned to do to her, but she un-thawed the moment Sebastian turned to look at her.

"Good, you're listening. But hurry will you."

As the words left his lips, Sebastian yanked off his clothes and Syra couldn't help but gape at his body. Ropes of muscle coiled around his arms and legs while a lattice work of muscle wrapped itself around his abs and lean back. However those were only minor details Syra noticed as her eyes were glued to the large length standing to attention.

The Urges stirred faintly in Syra's belly, but a light cough from Sebastian drew her attention to his face. Messy brown hair and dark jade eyes consumed Syra the minute she looked up causing her to remain still as Sebastian moved closer.

His fingers skimmed the skin just above Syra's underwear and she shuddered.This couldn't possibly be her punishment and Syra knew it, but she could only roll with it.

"You're not stripping fast enough, Miss."

His voice was sand, gritty yet soft and Syra let out a puff of air; a sigh. Her body responded to his in an unnatural way for her kind, but she couldn't find the emotion that would push her away from him.

Instead she felt everything else that drew her towards him.

Sebastian gripped her hips roughly as she began to lean in and he tore the underwear from her body, ripping the sides open. Syra gasped, feeling fear finally. She tried to pull away but Sebastian held her tight with one hand on her hip while the other slid up to slide her bra off.

"S-Sebahh--"

"No, don't talk yet. Jaccuzi. In."

Syra didn't protest any further as his eyes had gone a cloudy jade; angry, but it didn't seem as though he was angry with her so much anymore.

She slid into the bubbling water and sighed at the warm temperature. Her eyes closed and she began to relax back into the jacuzzi when the soft splash of other feet entering the tub made her stiffen.

She had never, not once, taken a bath or shower with another being. It was intimate and for those who believed in an emotion called love.

Syra had never loved, she had cared sure but not loved. She felt her heart quicken and chest begin to tighten; anxious, she felt incredibly anxious.

"Sebastian, I don't think-"

"Scrub, now." His voice was laced with a tinge of rawness as he handed Syra the white loofa.

She winced, but took the loofa and squirted equally as white soap on the puff ball, beginning to scrub.

"Harder."

It was like his voice was hypnotic and Syra was under a spell for she scrubbed harder without a sound.

"Good, get rid of him that's clinging to your skin. Now... I've been watching you ever since I left...why, why didn't you seek me?" Sebastian murmured softly, his voice calm and serene.

"Because... I knew I'd hurt you and I thought you had left me forever... I couldn't face you. Plus I was afraid of feeling, still am."

Syra was shocked at her honest confessions and only scrubbed herself harder, desperately trying to make herself numb.

"Syra, stop," Sebastian's voice was soft and his grip was gentle as he pulled the loofa away from her hand. "It's okay to feel. I am. Now I want you to feel openly. I want you to accept it."

Syra shook, with anger or blatant fear she didn't know, and wished more than anything she could escape.

"A succubus isn't suppose to feel, Sebastian. An alabaster, yes, but not me or anyone else demonic. It's not-" Syra's voice wavered before cutting off and she felt tears track down her cheeks.

Sebastian's arms encircled her naked form pressing her to his own naked skin. Sparks ignited in her belly and a warm feeling spread through her chest at Sebastian's gentleness. His fingertips caressed the skin on her arm while the other moved to brush hair from her face.

"It's okay. Shhh."

Syra didn't know why he was shushing her until her sobs drifted into her ears. She gasped for a breath and urged herself to stop sobbing.

Sebastian moved her around in his arms so she straddled his lap and met her eyes. She could feel his hard côck beneath her, pressing into her core, but his eyes said he wasn't aiming for fücking at the moment.

Instead it was worse, he was aiming for her happiness, her love, her feelings.

Syra desperately wanted to get out, she went to move but Sebastian cupped her face in his warm palms; water ran down her face from his hands.

"Stop. Feel."

And he said no more, his lips crashed into hers and Syra felt her arousal spike along with bursting warmth from her chest; affection.

She felt affection from him and she realized she wanted more.

Her tongue sought his and he opened his mouth willingly, his fingers skimmed her face and slid into her hair, tugging.

Syra moaned and adjusted herself so she sat more firmly on his côck. The water splashed around them and onto the floor.

She went to push Sebastian inside her when he pulled away.

"No, finish cleaning. Here, I'll help."

Syra felt her eyes go wide as he picked up the loofa and began washing her as though she were extremely breakable. The scratchy feeling of the loofa and the fact Sebastian was the one running it over every part of her skin had Syra arching into the caresses.

"That's it... Feel," His voice ghosted Syra's cheeks as he began washing her hair and rinsing it out.

"Now do me," he murmured, guiding her hands to his body and hair. "Wash me."

The heat grew in Syra and she knew if he had allowed she would've fücked him by now, but no he wanted her to feel so she complied by washing him.

She started with his body, scrubbing up the loofa with fresh soap and drifting the puff ball across his chest and abs, working her way to his shoulders and back, and then to his côck.

Her fingers slipped around it and gave a few short strokes to which Sebastian gave a surprised groan before she slid her hands to his hair and suds it up.

While she was rinsing out his hair Sebastian leaned forward kissed her neck, a soft brush of lips and Syra's pulse quickened in...what? anxiety? paranoia? nervousness?

She dropped away, having finished, and froze. Her thoughts were jumbled as Sebastian collected her frozen form in his arms and lifted her out with himself.

He slowly placed her on her feet, draining the jacuzzi, and began to dry her off with a towel. He dried her with fondness and Syra finally found that they were bonding.

She was forming something she might never be able to break with Sebastian, but as he looked at her with pleading eyes to cooperate, she began to dry him off as well.

She was rewarded with more than a smile for her efforts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567 47 14
𝗟𝘂𝘀𝘁𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗿𝗮...
2.9K 60 19
After beating Malix, the five incubi brother's decide to stay with Jasmine Anderson as summer slowly comes around for her, but then while she does wh...
365K 4.1K 37
The Three Factions of Fallen Angels, Angels and Devils, were at war for over a millennia, neither side giving way, each side fighting to preserve the...
707K 23.5K 42
Who knew my new apartment would be the one beside my new boss. Not only that but turns out he is a incubus which explains all the sex. Damn it! I al...