Just Go With It

By lala1333

Harlow is finally out of the house and in college. While her brother is only forty minutes away, his best fri... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Epilogue

2.7K 93 5
By lala1333

I watched my three boys play in the pool with Colin and Poppy.

"She is so cute Har." Ronnie said. I smiled looking at my baby girl Gabby as she watched her brothers. Gabriela Sophie was born a year and a half ago. Greyson is three while Travis is almost seven.

"Thank you."

"I miss when Poppy was that small."

"Why don't you have another one?"

"We're happy with her and I kind of don't want to go through it again." She sighed.

"What about Colin?"

"We haven't talked about it in a while."

"Momma." Gabby said bringing my attention back to her.

"I know baby girl let's get in the pool. Come on Aunt Ronnie let's jump in the pool." I scooped up Gabby, bringing her over to the pool. Jeremy came over and helped us in the pool.

"Hi baby girl." That girl little girl sure has her daddy wrapped around her finger. Jeremy and I had decided that she was our last little baby. We have our two perfect little boys and our little girl to finish off our family.

"Mom." I felt arms going around my neck letting me know Greyson was there.

"Hey buddy, are you having fun?"

"Yea, but I hungry?"

"Pizza sound good." He smiled, nodding his head.

"Should be here soon okay."

"Grey." Trav called him over while I went over kissing Gabby's cheek.

"Hi princess." She gave me a cheeky grin, before splashing me with water.

"Think the pizza is here." Colin yelled.

"Colin, get it." I told him.

"It's your house."

"Please." He groaned but got out of the pool and went to get the pizza.

"Time to get out." We got the kids out and dried off as Colin came out with the pizza.

"Where is our baby sister?" Colin asked

"She should be here with Chandler." He nodded while I helped the boys with their pizza.

"You got her babe?"

"Yea."

"Mom can we go back in the pool when we were done?" Trav asked.

"Sure, as long as your daddy is out here or one of us okay. I'm going to get your brother and sister in the bath."

"Okay."

We finished up for Ronnie and I took the little ones up to have a bath. The girls splashed around while Greyson was trying was not to fall asleep.

"You got her so I can lay him down?"

"Yea go head."

"Okay, come here little man." I got him a towel and got him dried off.

"Say night, night Greyson."

"Nigh, nigh." They said as I took him to his room.

"Momma."

"Let's get you into jammies then you can go to sleep." He nodded, working with me to get into his jammies. As soon as his head hit the pillow he was out.

"Love you Grey."bI kissed his forehead before going back to the bathroom.

"Alright sweet girl your turn." I got her wrapped up into a towel and she curled right up to me.

"Someone's tired. You can lay Poppy down in her room." We walked into Gabby's room getting them both ready for bed.

"Sleep baby girl, love you." I gave her a kiss before going back downstairs. Travis was doing flips in the pool while Jeremy was watching them. I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Babies are in bed, now we just have to get him in the shower."

"Few more minutes." I nodded moving around relaxing into my husband's arms.

"He is such a little kid." Ronnie said as she came up next to us, watching her husband.

"Trav come on buddy time to take a shower."

"But mom."

"You heard your mom." Colin swam over to the edge and got out.

"Come on little man." He groaned getting out of the pool.

"Time for some drinks." Ronnie said smiling. We went in the house and I made us some drinks.

"When did we get so old?" Colin said.

"Bubba your old, we're not." I smiled at my brother.

"Funny, your husband is the same age as me."

"And he's still sexy as ever." I smirked at Jeremy.

"So, gross." I giggled leaning in more to Jeremy.

"Mom."

"Hey, you should be getting to bed."

"I'm not tired." He walked over, squeezing between me and Jeremy.

"Fine you can hang out with us for a little bit."

"Hey, I think Liv is here." Ronnie said walking over to the door.

"Sorry we're late, my professor wouldn't let us go."

"It's alright, I made some drinks."

"Livy!" Travis yelled.

"Hey monkey come give me a hug." He pulled away from me and ran over to her.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?"

"I'm not tired."

"Of course not."

"Bud the guys and I are going outside, so the girls can hang around in talk." Jeremy told Travis and he went outside with the guys.

"Where's the other three?"

"Passed out as soon as their head hit the pillow."

"Awe."

"So, when are you going to have kids?" Liv snorted as she looked at Ronnie.

"Not for a while, I'm enjoying being an aunt for now." I'm so proud of my sister not falling in my footsteps. I don't regret having Trav but if I was a little older it would be different.

"What about you Harlow anymore?" Ronnie asked.

"Nope I have three of the best kids and another one I will get to meet one day." I smiled. With time I've finally able to talk about it without breaking down.

"Hey what ever happened to that one girl?" Liv asked, changing the subject.

"Lauren. That day after Mother's Day, she showed up at the station. She flipped out on Jeremy and the rest of the crew. Cops were called and everything."

"You guys have a restraining order, right?"

"Yea but that didn't do anything. Jeremy and I had taken the boys to the park and she came over. They were so freaked out."

"Where is she now?"

"Pretty sure she is in jail."

"That's crazy."

"Whatever as long as she is away from my family."

(Jeremy's pov)

"Buddy don't you think it's bed time?"

"I not tired." He said sleeply against his arm.

"Come on little man." I scooped him up carrying him into the kitchen where his momma is.

"He's not tired." She came over and gave his forehead a kiss.

"Night baby, see you in morning."

"Love you momma."

"Love you too bud."

"Alright time for bed."

"Night Trav."

The girls said as I took him up to his room. I laid him down and he quickly curled up.

"Sleep tight." I kissed his forehead, before going to his sibling's room and doing the same.

"All the kids are passed out." I said as I wrapped my arms around my wife.

"They had a pretty busy day." I nodded kissing her neck.

"Jeremy when did you first know you loved her." Ronnie asked.

"Honestly from the moment I saw her I knew there was something special about her. When I couldn't sleep, or had a bad dream I would go curl up with her. The moment I first kissed her my feelings for her were confirmed in that moment."

"You never told me that." She turned around wrapping her arms around my neck.

"What about you Harlow?"

"I had just broken up with my boyfriend and Jeremy was there. We hung out, watched movies and he just comforted me. Being wrapped up in his arms just felt like home." I smiled, leaning down to give her a kiss.

"That's my sister."

"Colin, let it go we're married." She smirked.

"Never will get over it."

"I need more alcohol." Liv groaned. Harlow pulled away from me and made her sister another drink.

"So, which one of you is going to make me an aunt again?" My wife asked smiling.

"Not me, we still have a lot to do." Liv smiled at her boyfriend.

"One is enough for us." Ronnie said. I saw the look in Colin's eye, he wanted more.

"Sure about that?"

"Yea." She looked at her husband and saw his pouting face.

"Don't do that mister."

"One more babe."

"Unless you push it out of you."

"If I could I would, please one more."

"Colin." I walked over, pulling my wife back into my arms.

After an hour, later I carried my wife up to bed. Poppy was staying here so her parents can figure things out.

"Where are we?"

"Time for bed."

"But I not tired."

"Sleep." I changed her before I changed and climbed into bed next to her.

"I love you." I smiled kissing her forehead.

"Love you too hubby."

* The next story is Angel Eyes which is Cohen's story. Also check out extras for more in Harlow and the family!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 0 25
After the friendship of three friends breaks apart, they each go their separate ways. One of them travels to West Bengal to explore new experiences a...
23K 1.3K 43
"You shouldn't need to drink to try and drown your feelings Kayla. I've watched the people around me do this all my life and it doesn't fix anything...
382K 12.6K 39
"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’š π’…π’†π’π’š π’Šπ’•? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’π’” π’šπ’π’– π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œ 𝑰'π’Ž π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏, 𝑰...
110K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...