Faults {Louis Tomlinson Fanfi...

By wonderxshun

Piper, the spunky teenage rebel has a complete life change because of a simple tweet. Never did she think tha... More

Piper Ann Lane
The Tweet
Beach Bonfire
Hangover.
Good Day--
The Essay.
Miami Baby.
The Balcony.
Pit Tickets.
"THANK YOU MIAMI"
different side of him--
Marked.
sleeping beauty.
--Disneyworld--
Back Story.
Tour Bus..
'LOOSER'
I refuse to sink.
#LIPPY
Angels Adoptions.
Room Service!
(A/N)
Makeup Tips
Old
Lovely, isn't she?
Reservations for Tomlinson
How Romantic
(A/N)
Trust Me
New York City
Enclosure

But I'm Still Right

2K 91 25
By wonderxshun

"And whatever you do don't say no to Anthony." Louis raises an eyebrow as to look for an answer.

"Yeah, sure of course." I reply confused by his directions.

"You sure you don't want me to walk down with you?" Louis genuinely asks, though I continually told him I was fine.

"I've got it, I'm a big girl you know." I joke and he laughs lightly before placing a hand on the square of my back to pull me close.

"I'm going to miss you Piper," his hushed voice gives me shivers.

"I'll miss you more," Our last kiss before my departure was short, but meaningful.

"Love you," I call as I scramble down the hallway, already late for the meeting.

"I love you too." He calls with a look of gloom cast over his striking features.

I really am going to miss him.

Walking into this whole meeting thing is a really stressful thought. Being stuck with a group of people I've never  met before for 3 days straight is going to  be quite the experience. It sounds like a complete nightmare to me.

I barely notice that the elevator doors have open and I've already arrived at the hotel lobby once I've finally awoken out of my cloudy thoughts. It's only 9 am and I have a feeling that since the daily ritual of coffee in the morning has been broken, it'll be a looong day to get through.

As I exit the plaza, I take in note of the car parked in front with the door swung open just waiting usher in it's occupier. I remember Louis saying something about a car to take me to the meeting, and as I see the man holding open the door signal for me to enter the car, I assume this is it. I hand him my bags and he takes hold of them with a strong grip.

"You're late," he states gruffly as he shuts the door behind me with force.

My lips twist into a wry smile filled with worry and disappointment.

The car ride was not as long as I thought it would be, it was probably fifty minutes tops, but as the car slows to a halt my stomach drops and my legs turn to lead ready to snap within the first use.

The chauffer grabs my bags from the trunk and meets me at the door, which he opens for me.

"Thank you, sir." I say as he hands the over-packed bags to me.

They sent me to a small dorm looking building, one if magnificence size I might add. The entrance is just as gorgeous as the outer exterior. As soon as I enter I'm greeted by a woman with glowing olive skin and flowing black hair. She's dressed very professionally, making me feel far inferior.

"Piper," She addresses me by name, also adding to the feeling of inferiority. "Hi, it's so nice to meet you.. I'm Olivia Washe and I'm with Modest Management. I'm here to keep track of all the girls here today, and as we asked them to arrive at different times to get them set up individually I asked to have you be the first to appear, so here you are bright and early. Would you like a coffee?" She notions to the coffee cup in her hand I failed to notice. I only recognized the clipboard she held, that often she seemed to struggle keeping balance of. I graciously accepted the coffee as she continued to talk

"We have already arranged the girl's with a roommate. Would you like me to show you to your room?" She blinks her large brown eyes.

"That would be lovely, thank you."

After a few short minutes the two of us are heading down the third floor hallway, to reach my room, number 22.

She uses a keycard to open the thick wood door, then hands it to me when the door unlocks.

"This dorm building has been rented out for our party only, so don't be worried about walking around with your pajamas on the paps are taken care of, and after all, we're all family here right?" A funny look crosses her face only to be changed quickly. I can tell that the phrase she just said was rehearsed, it almost makes me cringe. "Meet us down at the lobby for lunch at 12, we'll be having our first meeting there as well. It won't be long, promise. And I'll be on floor 2, room 16, if you ever need me or want to talk anytime after 8, that's when I get released from work for the night... I'm a good listener."

She winks, "And just keep in mind Piper, I'm paid to do this." She leans in and continues with a whisper "It's all rehearsed, if you couldn't already tell... Oh and, there are camera's everywhere. Don't worry, there's no sound though." And with that she's gone and I'm left with my muddled thoughts.

I tilt my head to the side and enter into my room with a huff. Dragging my bags behind me, I shut the door behind me and plop on the nearest bed. I hear a slight crumple, so I hurriedly topple off the bed. A little paper was with neat handwriting had a name written on it. 'Perrie Edwards' it read. I smiled at the sight. To cover up my tracks, I smoothed the paper back to its normal state, then switch the papers around, putting her paper on my assigned bed since I already messed up hers. Now she'll never know.

I sigh deeply and run my hands through my hair. Maybe I'll just take a nap before lunch, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I smirk at the thought.

I jump under the covers, excited to get a few more hours of shut-eye. I swaddle myself in the covers and rest my head lightly on the soft down pillow. I don't even have to count sheep, I welcome the sleep peacefully and boy does sleep welcome me.

****

"Well isn't this room cute?" I hear a loud voice fill the room. "Where you asleep, oh I'm really sorry." A blonde rushes over to me with worry in her kind blue eyes.

"Oh no, you're fine, I needed to get up anyways, what time is it?" I stretch out my limp arms and blink my eyes raplidly to adjust to the light.

"It's about 11:45-ish." She drops her bags near the same area as mine. "Olivia told you about lunch to right? It's in about fifteen minutes, we could go down together!"

"Yeah," I smile. "That'd be nice."

I fix my bed-head and messy makeup as Perrie and I chat on, getting to know each other more thoroughly.

"You really are gorgeous though, I love your eyes much more than mine own." Perrie gushes on about my eyes.

"Thanks but yours really are the prettiest shade of blue I've ever seen." I counter.

"You're too sweet... but I'm still right." we laugh and decide to head down to get lunch.

"God, I'm hungry," Perrie groans as we take the elevator down.

"Literally I wouldn't care if it was a piece of pizza at this moment, I just want food." I dramatically hold my hand to my stomach.

"You know what, I would be glad if they had pizza literally I love pizza I just-" she holds her hand up, "You know what, you don't even want to know."

Once again we burst out in laughter, but this time, the door to the elevator opens, shutting us up instantaneously.

"Hey," Olivia addresses us with a huge grin. "There's some pizza and soda over there if you guys are hungry, we will be starting the first meeting in about 15 minutes, alright?"

"Sounds good," I talk for Perrie and I both. Olivia nods and walks over to the next group of girls appearing from the elevator.

As soon as Olivia is out of our sights the tow of us hold on to one another and break out into a fit of hilarity, "Pizza? I told you. This is a blessing from the heavens I swear."

Perrie and I grab our slices, then we head off to sit by Eleanor and Danielle who wave us over.

"Bitches!" she yells jokingly holding up her slice of pizza, and waving us over.

We go and sit by them and within minutes I already feel like we've been friends. After a bit we are greeted by Barbara, Taylor, Kendall, and Sophia.

"Join the party guys," we welcome them in, grateful for more company.

"Alright ladies we are going to begin whether you are finished eating or not, you can continue eating during the meeting. So to start off, these three days will be filled with seminars. Sometimes you will go into these seminars individually, one on one with and advisor that has been chosen specifically for each of you. These seminars include how to manage with the hate and death threats and all the fun stuff that goes along with social media, how to appear and hold yourself in public/ how to become the role model you need to be, and the very last day is for makeovers."

Gasps and whispers brew among the small group. My head fawns over all the horrific possibilities.

"Ladies, ladies, don't freak out yet. You will get a say in the final outcome as well, we would never throw you out into the dark. Okay so I guess we will go over the rules and procedures right now." He scratches his light scruff on his chin. "There will be no leaving the building unless we give you the keys to the car parked outside and with this rare opportunity you can take one person with you but you may not go visit your boyfriends, that is mandatory. Only two times a day will we give out keys, lunchtime and mid-afternoon. The keys given to the lunchtime pair of girls may go out to lunch if they desire. However they must stay in the city. That goes for the people mid-afternoon as well. There is a timer and a GPS in the car, the timer is set for 2 hours and the GPS will track your route. Now as for the sleeping arrangements I hope you are happy where you are, if not, sorry there will be no changing we put you with your partner in the rooms together for a reason. Now at twelve AM we will check in the rooms for you and your partner, we verify that the two of you are in the rooms, we will put tape over the door, if we come and check at 8 AM, your waking time, and notice that the tape has ripped because the door has opened-," he paused and let it all sink in, leaving the punishment to our imaginations. "Now your first seminar is at 1:30, you have an hour of free time before we meet back here again. There will be keys given after it is over. Oh and one rule I almost forgot, if you claim to be ill, we will send a nurse up to your room to give you a checkup, there will be no funny business. Just try and keep in mind that all the administrations rooms are below yours... We can hear and see more that you think." He smiled, indicating our release.

Everyone filed out of the room as quickly as possible, and believe me, the girls who didn't fit on the crowded elevator, ran up the stairs.

____________________________

So glad I could update quickly again, I love you all so much!! Eh, I don't know when I can update next I am not the best person at keeping a schedule but I will definitely be posting more often which I am sooooooo happy about. Leave me comments about how you think this whole girlfriend meeting thing will go, I look forward to seeing your comments.

XX - GREY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 84.5K 32
Harry's perfect. He has the best girlfriend you can have, the looks, and the popularity. He's confident, except when it comes to one thing. Louis Tom...
49.9K 785 135
*this story does not belong to me, originally written by bioluminescentwriting on tumblr* In some ways, Piper Stone is your average 23 year old. She...
11.2K 272 18
This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and criticism always wanted :) Enjoy!
146K 1.9K 34
What if her life becomes so confusing because of this guy she met? Will she meet that guy again? Or will she just be confused about this guy? Read to...