Tour Bus..

Hellloooo!! Here's the next chapter, hope you like it!! Don't forget to Vote and let me know what you think in the comments below! Thank you!

________

"Your not going to fall asleep are you?" Louis asks and I yawn then blink my eyes a few times.

"Nope, I'm good." I squeeze Louis hand tight as we near a crowd of people. He tries to push through, and keep me trailed behind him. Somewhere as we try to budge through, Louis hand slips from mine and I try to push through but holy crap, everyone around me is so tall!

"Um, Louis!" I try to call, but the instinctive chatter around me drowns my voice out.

"Exuse me," I try to tell the person in front of me but they don't here. Nobody even pays a speck of attention to me. 'B##ch mode." I tell myself and begin to squeeze through the people, not even caring.

As soon as I find my way out of the crowd, I spot Louis signing an autograph for a little girl around age 10. His worried eyes dart into the crowd looking for me, until he spots me walking in his direction. He hands the autograph to the little girl and quickly walks over to me.

"Hey, are you alright?" He rubs his hand over a small bruise forming on my right arm.

"Yeah, it just took a few minutes to shove my way through." I play a weak smile across my lips.

"Do you want to head back to the hotel?" His concerned eyes pierce mine.

"No, I should be fine."

"Alright," he slips his larger hand into my smaller one. "This time I won't let you go." He gives my hand a reassuring squeeze.

****

We left South Beach when I couldn't even walk straight because I was so exhausted. I snuggled into the soft leather of the seat in the Porsche and my eyes drooped with exhaustion.

****

"Hey babe." Louis pulls my hair out of my face.

"Um, yeah." My eyes flutter open and I take in where I am.

Louis catches on, he can tell that I am confused. "Last night when I took you to your room, Emme never answered.. So I took you to my room." he begins to laugh. "When I opened the door you just plopped yourself on the bed and fell asleep right then and there."

"Wait, so I was awake?"

Again, Louis gives a faint laugh, "Yeah- It seemed like you were sleepwalking."

"Oh, hey. Management wants to know if you and Emme would like to come with us to the concert today at Columbus."

"I would love to, and surely Emme would too." With a huge smile on my face, my blue brackets show.

"Were going to be leaving at 11, and heading to the airport." Louis lets me know.

"Okay, I'm going to head down to my room and get all my stuff packed, and then meet you down at the lobby at 11, yeah?"

I leave with that, and hurry down the elevator. When I get into the room, I burst with the news. Emme already knew that, apparently. I guess Harry must've told her.

"SO TELL ME EVERYTHING!!" I get so excited to hear about her first date.

"Okay" She begins to blush. "So I met him down at the lobby, and he took me to this really fancy Italian restaurant for lunch, and I just got a Caesar Salad because I wasn't very hungry. But for dessert I got this really yummy peach sorbet. Harry and I talked a lot and he's so sweet and a real gentleman. Erm, then we went to the cinema and saw the Iron Man movie. It was pretty good, I have too admit. When we got our again, it was already dark. We got Starbucks, then took a walk on the beach, and again we talked. When we came to our room, he was going to drop me off, but somehow things just got really heated and I let him slip inside with me. And then he took off his shirt, and I-"

"I think we'll just end the story there. But there was action, right."

"Yeahhhhh," She blushes.

"So he banged you?" I ask.

"No, But things got pretty intense." She gives a cheeky grin. "The maid already came and fixed up the room though."

"Poor maid," We both burst into laughter.

****

Hurrying, I change into an oversized sweater and throw on some comfortable leggings. I tie my long hair into a topknot, then fix my makeup. I slip on some red hightop converse and throw all my dirty clothes into my suitcase then zip it up. Slipping my Iphone into my pocket, Em and I exit the rooms with our bags trailing behind us.

When we reach the lobby, I meet up with Louis and we head a van to transport us to the airport. One last time I catch eyes with the perverted receptionist. I give him a wink to confuse him, and his eyebrows raise. We stuff our suitcases inside the car outside and take our seats.

****

I took a seat next to the window as we boarded the plane, and Louis sits beside me, Zayn on his other side. Honestly, I hate plane rides so much. With my beats blasting in my ears I lean my head on Louis' shoulder and close my eyes, drowning out everything.

Once I open my eyes again, the seatbelt warning blinker is on. I clasp the little belt around my waist and take my beats off my ears, turning off my music and hanging my beats around my neck.

Everyone's chatter fills me ears.

Suddenly I feel the my stomach flutter as we cruise down closer to the runway, then we land with a thud.

Everyone exits the plane and they get us our bags. We are all joking as we exit saying corny pickup lines that we've heard before.

As soon as we all have our suitcases, we head to the tour bus for Columbus.

"Wow." I am shocked at the size.

"Common," Louis guides me on and I gaze at the view. There's a small "kitchen", a couch, a flat screen T.V., and Louis opens the door to 8 bunks stacked on the walls.

Just then Niall comes running in through the tour bus and throws his backpack onto a top bunk.

I laugh remembering that he loves the top bunk.

Louis continues the small tour and opens another door leading to a little game area with a sofa.

"Oh, and if you ever need to go to the bathroom or for some odd reason need to take a shower in the tour bus.. The loo is right here." He opens a door revealing a cramped bathroom with a small toilet and a decent sized shower.

Eventually I set my backpack on the top bunk on the left side, furthest from the front.

As everyone begins to pile in they find their beds and some decide to sleep but others go to the game room. Louis, Liam, Harry, Emme, and I all sat on the small sofa's and as the boys played the game, Em and I tried to catch on.

Eventually Emme began to feel motion sickness, so Harry took her to go and get some rest.

"You want to play?" Liam hands me a remote, his chocolate eyes make eye contact with mine.

"Erm, I guess I can try." I snatch Harry's remote from the table and steal his spot next to Louis.

Because I had no bloody idea of how to play the game, I just kept pressing all the buttons on the remote in hopes that it would work. It was some football game that we were playing and I had no clue which player I was, or where I was on the feild.

Eventually I leave the game room and go to grab a water from the fridge. While I was walking to the fridge, I cought a glimpse of Harry and Emme. On the bunk below mine, Harry held his arms around Emme as if to cradle a newborn. Emme had a pale face and her forhead had a bead of sweat arising.

Hurrying, I grabbed a paper towel and soaked it with cold water, then folded it and layed it on her forhead.

Content with my work, I finally got myself my water bottle and head back to the room with the boys.

****

Wearing a sleek black dress with a hot pink Topshop cropped sweater over it, I listen to the boys backstage. I dance with a smile so big it reveals my braces. My vibrant pink vans accesorize my feet. My straightened blonde hair tumbles down my back and shakes as I move.

"Goodnight, Columbus!" Harry ends the show and the boys all run back off stage.