#LIPPY

Here's the next chappiiieeeee!! Sorry I left you on a cliffhanger... So, I hope none of you are upset, but from the comments it sounds like Lippy was the overall favourite! Thanks for commenting!! Blow up my COMMENTS and VOTES! Thanks so much, beauties!

__________________

"Were going to a couple of British orphanages in the next couple of days." Harry breaks the long silence.

"That's good though...right?" I furrow my brows with confusion.

"The orphanages we are going to are for children who have been critically wounded, have mental handicaps, and have birth defects. All of these children have been abandoned." Zayn tells me.

"It's going to be a really sweet and sour experience. It will be amazing to get to see the children and to interact with them, but seeing them with these difficulties will be hard. So we are just warning you now." Louis adds.

Tears prick my eyes, "When are we going?"

"The first orphanage we will be going to is tomorrow, so we will be catching a plane today around five." Liam chimes in.

****

With my bag rolling behind me, I walk besides Louis, the boys, and Emme. Insane jitters creep up my spine, even though I wear a thick sweater, and some jeans rolled at the ends. I stop in my tracks, stopping Louis as well. The others continue on without us.

"What's wrong babe?" Louis asks, concern slapped across his face.

"Do I feel hot to you?" I hold the back of my hand up to my forhead, Louis does the same.

"Pip, your burning up." he drops his bags. "Do you feel sick?"

"Just a bit chilly." I run my hand through my long, wavy hair.

"Paul!" Louis shouts to Paul, who is ahead of us, along with everyone else. He jogs over to us.

"Is something wrong?" Paul's blue eyes scan us, looking for a problem.

"I think she's got a fever." Paul raises his hand to my forhead and check my temperature.

"Here." Paul hands me a bottle of water from his pack. "You need to be drinking water."

With the water bottle in hand, Louis and I walk to a pair of seats, to wait for our plane.

*****

Sitting in my comfortable plane seat, I take occasional sips of the water that Paul gave me. The jitters keep getting worse, and I shake like a frail Chihuahua.

Louis catches on, and swaddles me up like a baby, in a thick blanket with lots of padding. He pulled up the armrest between our seats, and cuddled close to me. We pulled out the little shelf thing where your food is supposed to go, and set up a movie on Louis' laptop. We end up watching Grease.

After about 30 minutes into the movie, I look over to Louis, and see that he's looking right at me as well. He has a slight smile planted on his lips.

"What?" I smile wondering what he's thinking.

"You are just so beautiful."

My cheeks flush red, and I look away. He leaves a light kiss on my temple, then wraps his strong arms around me warming me even more.

As the movie continues I find myself nodding off, and eventually just fall to sleep.

**DREAM**

My dad links his right arm with my left. He is dressed in a nice suit. He has tears in his brown eyes that neither Carter nor I inherited. He looks happy for once.