But I'm Still Right

"And whatever you do don't say no to Anthony." Louis raises an eyebrow as to look for an answer.

"Yeah, sure of course." I reply confused by his directions.

"You sure you don't want me to walk down with you?" Louis genuinely asks, though I continually told him I was fine.

"I've got it, I'm a big girl you know." I joke and he laughs lightly before placing a hand on the square of my back to pull me close.

"I'm going to miss you Piper," his hushed voice gives me shivers.

"I'll miss you more," Our last kiss before my departure was short, but meaningful.

"Love you," I call as I scramble down the hallway, already late for the meeting.

"I love you too." He calls with a look of gloom cast over his striking features.

I really am going to miss him.

Walking into this whole meeting thing is a really stressful thought. Being stuck with a group of people I've never  met before for 3 days straight is going to  be quite the experience. It sounds like a complete nightmare to me.

I barely notice that the elevator doors have open and I've already arrived at the hotel lobby once I've finally awoken out of my cloudy thoughts. It's only 9 am and I have a feeling that since the daily ritual of coffee in the morning has been broken, it'll be a looong day to get through.

As I exit the plaza, I take in note of the car parked in front with the door swung open just waiting usher in it's occupier. I remember Louis saying something about a car to take me to the meeting, and as I see the man holding open the door signal for me to enter the car, I assume this is it. I hand him my bags and he takes hold of them with a strong grip.

"You're late," he states gruffly as he shuts the door behind me with force.

My lips twist into a wry smile filled with worry and disappointment.

The car ride was not as long as I thought it would be, it was probably fifty minutes tops, but as the car slows to a halt my stomach drops and my legs turn to lead ready to snap within the first use.

The chauffer grabs my bags from the trunk and meets me at the door, which he opens for me.

"Thank you, sir." I say as he hands the over-packed bags to me.

They sent me to a small dorm looking building, one if magnificence size I might add. The entrance is just as gorgeous as the outer exterior. As soon as I enter I'm greeted by a woman with glowing olive skin and flowing black hair. She's dressed very professionally, making me feel far inferior.

"Piper," She addresses me by name, also adding to the feeling of inferiority. "Hi, it's so nice to meet you.. I'm Olivia Washe and I'm with Modest Management. I'm here to keep track of all the girls here today, and as we asked them to arrive at different times to get them set up individually I asked to have you be the first to appear, so here you are bright and early. Would you like a coffee?" She notions to the coffee cup in her hand I failed to notice. I only recognized the clipboard she held, that often she seemed to struggle keeping balance of. I graciously accepted the coffee as she continued to talk

"We have already arranged the girl's with a roommate. Would you like me to show you to your room?" She blinks her large brown eyes.

"That would be lovely, thank you."

After a few short minutes the two of us are heading down the third floor hallway, to reach my room, number 22.

She uses a keycard to open the thick wood door, then hands it to me when the door unlocks.