Marked.

Helloo!! Here's the next chapter, I hope you enjoy!! Don't forget to comment and tell me what you like/ dislike, Vote, and Share!!

__________

"Erm," I try to dance around the awkward silence, and end up biting my lip in the process. I have been starting a habit of that lately.

"How long are you guys going to be staying in Miami?" Louis asks.

I play with my fingers to avoid eye contact. "I'm not so sure" I lie.

"The boys and I are going on a boat tomorrow, you and Emme should come.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun." He smiles, relieved to get me to accept his invitation.

I pull out my phone, not meaning to be rude, but the silence is killing me, i need something to do other than stare at my fingernails. Before I know it, Louis grabbed my phone and stuck it in his jean pocket. I am frusterated but I was almost asking for it.

I raise my eyebrows.

"Why can't you talk to me. You seem so tense."

"Hey, why don't we take a walk on the beach after this." His raging blue eyes dared me to answer.

"I- sure." I give him a weak smile, but kept my blue brackets concealed.

****

I nibble on my lemon chicken, worried sick about the endless possibilities of how tonight will end. I give up on eating.

"So how old are you?"

"Erm, 17." 4 years seperate the two of us, and I start to feel self concious.

"That was my best year," he smiled to himself, probably remembering all the memories of when he was 17.

"Are you done, babe?" I nod my head, while my heart currently melts from the way he called me babe. To him it was so simple, but it just made my stomach drop.

I am scared, no doubt about it, but he made me feel so secure.

He cought a waiter and had them box up my food.

"Thank you," I told the waiter as he placed the box in from of me.

"Do you want to put that in my car and head off to the beach." His darting eyes made me insecure.

"Yeah," I reply faintly.

****

I hold my pink Dr. Marten's in my hand, getting a dejavoo of last Friday. It feels as if ages have passed since that awful night.

"Do you go to the beach often?" he asks.

Out of the corner of my eye, I know he's looking directly at me, "I do. I live about 2 blocks from the beach."

"Thats right." he remembers.

He walks over to the salty water and lets his black pants get soaked at the ends. The water only reaches up half his shin.

I watch him from a distance, not wanting to get in.

"Its warm." He tells me, wanting to get me in. "Cmon." He pulls of his shirt, revealing his toned stomach. I can't help but stare.

He drops into the water, then bobbles above the water, his quiff is flattened and his hair is slicked back. Moments later he flicks me with water.

I scoff, and wipe the water out of my eyes. Chuckling, he continues the act again. Now I'm pissed off.

"Oh your gonna get it," I pull off my jean jacket and hoodie, revealing a bandeau top I luckily layered on. I drop my shirts next to my Dr. Martens and rush off to the prick.

Fury blushes my cheeks and I run to the water. As I get halfway in, I look over to see that Louis had abandoned me from the waves. I look to the shore, there he is laughing at my reaction.

Luckily he's close enough so I splash him with water. I watch him wipe the water from his face. His tattoo's stand out on his skin in the moonlight. My eyes get caught on the tattoo lacing across his pecks. 'It Is What It Is' it reads, and before I know it I'm being splashed again.

I grumble under my breath then look to see where he is. "Pippy!" He calls and I look and notice a figure off to my left. I turn myself in his direction and notice that he's holding my clothes in his hands.

'Oh, he definetely knows how to piss someone off" I mumble. Louis jogs off with my clothes and I come racing after him. As soon as I catch up to him I tackle him and after rolling a few times before stopping, I pin him under me. I've got this move mastered, living with a twin brother.

"Boy do I love a girl with a temper," Louis growls. I'm just about to get up and set him free, but he pulls me close and presses his lips to mine.

My eyes open wide with confusion but then I let them shut. Louis' tongue begs for enterance but I don't let it in. I let my one of my hands hold myself up on his chest and the other I use to gently tug on his hair, and it sends him wild. He switches me positions, rolling over until he ends up on top, keeping me pinned. My back lays in the sand, and my long hair dips into the sand as well. His fingers lightly dance across the hem of my bandeau, close to pulling it off but I pull my lips away before he can. Louis then plants kisses on my neck, leaving tingling spots from each new kiss. He continues to do this down my neck, reaching my collarbone. I try not to moan, but a deep throaty moan escapes my lips before I can stop it. Just then, Louis sneaks his lips back to mine, but this time I don't reject his tongue.

**** 

"So how did your date go?" Emme asks as I shut the door behind me. Leaning against the backside of the door, I slide down it, unable to think of words.

"Pip?" Emme exits the bathroom she once occupied and once she saw me she smirked. "Here" She gave me her hand and helped me to my feet.

"Spill it," She commanded.

I gave her every detail.

"You should be mad at me, we left you there, correction I left you there with four boys you barely knew."

Emme pats my cheek, "Yes, Yes you left me with 4 of the 5 members of the boyband One Direction, I think I shouldn't be mad with you. I think I should be thanking you."

As I brush my bracketed teeth I respond, "Then your welcome."

****  

Soon I change into a lazy Jack Wills sweatshirt and some spanks, I lay my day's shift of clothes onto the railing of the balcony. They are either REALLY wet, or REALLY sandy.

I walk back into the bathroom to tie my hair up and notice a little red and purple hicci on my collarbone.

"No freaking way." I turn to Emme and show her the bruise.

She smirks her dimples becoming prominent, "Looks like you've been marked."

__________

I can't even explain in words how excited I am!! You guys are amazing and every single vote means the world. Don't forget to comment and tell me what you liked//dislikes.

Its like 7 AM Why am I up this early?!

Xx. Grey Marie.