Miami Baby.

"Wait so your giving me that extra ticket right? Pippy?" Carter jokingly whines as I stuff my suitcase full of clothes, makeup and tons of girly necessities.

"Carter, I love you. You are my brother, my twin, the one who spent 9 flipping months with me in our mothers womb, but I already gave the ticket to Emme. Sorry babe." I rub his cheek with my thumb.

"Hey, could you grab me my red tank top from the top hangar?" I ask Carter sweetly.

Instinctively, he hobbles over to the closet and throws it over to me. Without my asking, he rummages through my closet and grabs one of my Topshop thongs out. They are black lace and red little bow.

"Really?" I get up from the floor as he holds them up to his waist, pretending to wear them.

"Don't be a little pain in the arse." I tackle him, trying to pry the pair of knickers from his muscular hands.

Eventually he gives up and I straddle his stomach, keeping him pinned to the floor. Not moments later, there's a knock at the door, so I throw the thong that was clutched in my hand into my closet while the door swings open.

"Pip, how many outfits do I need to pack. How long will we be gone?" She examines the scene, but isn't shocked at all, she's used to Carter and my roughhousing.

Slowly, I slide myself off of Carters stomach and stand in front of her. "Well, I'd pack at least 5 outfits. I booked the hotel for a week."

"Okay, ace." She turns and walks down the hallway to her room. "Oh, and by the way, NICE THONG!" She shouts, then shuts her room door.

I turn around to Carter, and slap him on the arm.

****

Emme and I board the plane, I sit next to the window, and she takes the seat next to me.

Before I do anything else, I pop my earbuds into my ears and let the world drown out around me. Oh, what a fun 9 and a half hours this will be.

****

As I scramble out of the airplane the muggy air seems to stick to my skin. Beads of sweat begin to form on my forhead. Thank goodness I pulled my hair up into a messy bun this morning because otherwise, it'd be a massive fur ball. I thought that Brighton was sunny, but that was before setting foot in Miami.

Emme and I escape the humidity by entering the airport. "That flight was a pain in the as-"

"Hey I think those are our bags." I interrupt her, and run towards our suitcases that were tagged with yellow ribbon.

As soon as we grab our suitcases and head out of the airport, we easily find access to a taxi and are on our way to our hotel, which is only blocks away.

****

"Hello, I made reservations yesterday for Piper Lane." The front desk guy with the signature fetus Justin Beiber do, types into his computer.

"Ah, yes. Here we are." He smiles and a set of dazzling pearly teeth shine. "Room #1108."

He hands me a set of keys and I notice that he stared down at my chest.

"I can't help but notice your accent. Where are you from?" His light green eyes are framed by thick lashes that girls are always jealous of.

"Nottingham. Nottingham England." I lie, then bite my lip. Emme punches me from behind.

"Funny, theres a couple of guests here from England as well. Anyway, enjoy your stay." he winks at me.

With a hushed voice she whispers, "Nottingham? Out of all places? Why not Holmes Chapel?" Emme's a Harry fan.

We strut off towards the elevator, rolling our luggage as we walk. Emme turns back around for a moment to take in the breathtaking view. Emme gets really close next to me and whispers, "He's staring at you straight at your arse." I smirk.

I lift one special finger for that pervert and hold it out in front of my butt.

Emme and I fill the elevator and before the door closed I lock eyes with the creeper guy from the front desk and I bite the finger I showed him just seconds ago. He looks pissed.

"Piper Ann Lane. I taught you well." We burst out into laughter, and moments later the doors open to the 11th floor.

________

Thanks for reading!! Comment and tell me what you are thinkinggggg!! Rate, Vote, and Follow!!

Xx. GreyMarieeee