'LOOSER'

Here's the next chappie, babes! Thanks s much for reading. Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, and FOLLOW!!

______________

I tumble out of bed this morning. Literally. Louis strong arms must've loosened as he fell to sleep, and when I woke up I fell of the couch.

Squealing, I land on Harry, who wakes up instantly and spits all the crisps in his mouth out.

"Harry, I'm so sorry," I start but he begins laughing which cuts me off.

"What?" I suddenly get self-conscious.

Looking over to Louis, I notice black marker on his face.

"NIALL!! ZAYN!!" I scream on the top of my lungs and run to the bathroom. I slam the door behind me and look at my face. A light hand doodled all over my face with marker. "I swear I'm gonna kill those two." I dance my fingers across the drawings.

They filled my lips in with black marker, added a mustache, gave me huge thick eyebrows. You can guess the rest of the obscure things they put on my face. I instantly grab a washcloth and begin to scrub my face with facial cleanser. My face gets red and almost puffy from all the scrubbing. Finally I just give up and jump into the shower.

I scrub my hair with men's shampoo because I don't have much of a choice. Noticing a face scrub in the shower, I pick it up, ready to use it, but then set it down. I use some strong cologne smelling soap, then shut the warm water off. My hair drips as I wrap myself in a towel. Wiping the fog off from the mirror, I check my face, and see that the dark ink has lifted, and now looks a light greyish colour.

I sneak out of the shower in my towel, hoping that Harry and I are the only ones up. To my luck, soft snores fill the room, and I struggle to my top bunk, still holding my towel up, keeping my chest concealed.

Of course. My towel just has to drop, so I scurry up to my bunk, naked.

"Pippy," Harry softly whispers, opening the door to the bunks.

"Um, yeah?"

"Do you need some help?" I see Harry train his eyes on my towel, which is sprawled on the floor, with a smirk.

"Yeah that would probably help me out." I hide under the covers of my bed for a moment and I see a large hand hold up my towel.

I lean my head over the edge and whisper, "Thank you!"

"No problem, Pip." He exits the room and lightly shuts the door behind him. Right before he closed it I noticed Louis was still asleep on the couch and glance at 'LOOSER' scribbled across his forhead. I can't help but chuckle softly.

With trouble, I change in the small bunk space I have, grunting as I try to pull my pants over my long slim legs. Eventually I finish changing, and head to the bathroom. When I try to open the door, the handle doesn't budge. I hear the soft patters of water and sigh.

Using the miniature mirror placed in my makeup bag, I conceal the grey markings across my face, and use lipstick to cover up my grey lips. I coat my naked lashes with lengthening mascara, and add a thin line of eyeliner to my top lash line.

Just as I finish up my makeup and hop off my bunk, the person in the shower shuts the water off.

Louis exits the bathroom with his towel wrapped around his waist. My eyes trail his toned stomach, his towel reaches his low waist, revealing his v- line.

"Morning, babe." he kisses my hairline.

"How did you get all the marker off?" I ask with awe.

"I used the face scrub in the shower." He states simply.