Good Day--

"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain."

I scrub the table quickly with a sopping washcloth. I just started my shift around 20 minutes ago and only a few customers have come and gone.

Its the same routine day after day; Wake up at 6:00. Eat Breakfast. Go to school (College) and waste about 8 flipping hours. Get back to my dorm. Change. Go to work at 4:00. Leave work at 10:00. Go back to dorm. Sleep. Repeat. Oh, and its just Monday.

Every Bloody Day.

My phone buzzes and I try to resist the urge to check it. I sneak over to on of the booths and whip out my phone.

'@Louis_Tomlinson: How's my @pippyyylaneeee?'

I start to reply but my phone gets swiped from my hands.

"I'll be taking your phone for the rest of the shift, Piper." I curse mentally, then get up to continue cleaning.

There is literally no customers for the next hour, then dinner time hits and things get wild. Up until 9:40 I am taking orders, Delivering food to tables, and cleaning.

As soon as it hits 10:00 I have a mini victory dance and walk over to my managers desk. Layed neatly on his desk is my paycheck and my Iphone. I swipe them from the desk and leave. As soon as I stuff my paycheck and my phone in my backpack I run down the street  skipping and dancing. There's no cars out on the street at the moment because its late, and its raining!!

Cold beads of water slap my cheeks and seep into my flowing hair.

*****

As soon as I reach my dorm my hair is soaking and dropping droplets of water everywhere that I go. Before I realized that my legs were moving, I was already sitting on my bed in my room with the door locked and shut tight. I pulled my paycheck. A check is layed neatly inside with my name written on it. 3,320.1 Euros. I scream and kiss the check.

Then I pull my Iphone out and respond on twitter. No response back.

At least I had a good day...

________

Thanks for reading!! Comment and tell me what you liked// disliked. Don't forget to rate and follow!

XX. Grey.