Enclosure

Living hell. That is the cute little nickname I've come up with for the horrific place im in, during the few short hours that I've been here.

There lies a long line between seminar and enclosure. And at the moment I'm like a caged animal being closely inspected by unfamiliar people in an unfamiliar facility. This isn't the something I had in mind while thinking of this several-day event. I just have a feeling that if I try and struggle under the taut ropes they've pinned me under, they'll only push me farther into the earth, the opposite of where I need to be going.

"This colour is gorgeous," Perrie coo's as she smooths out the fabric of the dress adorned to her tiny figure.

"It makes your eyes stand out," I add. She really does look amazing, the scarlet dyed fabric sends all attention to her sparkling blue eyes. The dress seems to hug her curves at just the right spots as if it was hand tailored, and just looking at it makes me wonder if that's just what it is.

There were two dresses hanging up in the closet when we got back, of course, tags were carefully pinned to the front, labeling which dress was who's. Perrie's dress is a deep, rich red colour while mine is pristine white.

She decided to try hers on right away, but I just wasn't sure if I wanted to or not. Something about wearing a dress that seemed to be custom made cause me to be apprehensive, the immaculate accuracy of the sizes just makes me sick. I don't know how they got my sizing information, I've never spoken to Modesty agency since today. For some reason my not wearing the dress is almost a little rebellion of my own.

"It just makes me look so thin," She still stands in front of the mirror with shock. Her arms travel to her waist, smoothing down the material, trying to flatten it to her body even furthen.

My eyes trail to the floor and I stare blankly at the tan carpeting that adorns the room's floor. It's so flat that you can barely tell it's carpet, but it's more cushony and soft than tiling would ever be.

Once I check the clock, I warn Perrie quickly, "We've only got 4 minutes before we have to start heading down."

She doesn't say another word but instead she slips back into the bathroom and begins undressing from the scarlet fabric gift.

****

"So this first day we will be going over how to handle your social media use and how to handle death threats or humiliation, etc. Now, tell me have any of you gone through any of this before? If so, raise your hand and tell us of the experience." The room remains silent after his mouth closes. It's always awkward to be the first to admit to something. "Taylor," he calls, referring to the blonde seated in front of me with her hand raised up at the side of her head.

"Well," she begins, "While I was dating Harry it seemed to be a huge problem for the fandom. There would be consant death threats and negativity everywhere I looked."

"Oh, shut the hell up," Danielle began rubbing her temples in a way that made it look as if she was in pain. I had to stifle my laughter by biting my hand.

"Okay, thanks for your input Taylor. Now if we go further into the idea-"

"Hi, sorry I'm late my flight was delayed," A voice clamors though the room filled with girls. The voice is so destinct and familiar that I just had to turn around and see the victim of the voice.

"Emme?" My voice cracks.

****

"You didn't even let me know anything was happening between the two of you!" my voice begins to raise involuntarily our of confusion.

"Well the two of us are getting pretty serious and so they thought that it'd just be best if I came." She had her back to me, she was busy trying to unpack her bags. Transferring on clothing item to a drawer then repeating the process.

My hands smooth over my golden hair. I wonder if it will stay golden after the makeover. Just thinking about it sent my imagination to work.

"Pippy," her voice calls.

"Yeah," my eyes meet hers.

"Are you mad?"

"Why would I be mad? Of course I'm not mad I just had no clue that to the of you were dating let alone seriously I mean congratulations, i'm happy for you, but wow this was unexpected. It feels like I haven't talked to you in forever I just-," I stop to catch my breath. "Okay start from the beginning."

She sighs and drops the cotton garment to her lap. "Okay, so I mean nothing had really happened seriously when we went on several dates while we were traveling with them you know. I just thought he asked me out of pity because Louis asked you out and everything was going really well between the two of you, but I guess I was wrong. I sorta began to notice cute little things that made we think he might've actually had interest in me. So then on your birthday, a couple days ago I went to his room early morning because he texted me and we both decided on going steady. So, here I am."

"Why didn't you tell me, you came back from his room before we left." I ask, shocked.

"I was going to tell you later, but I guess now is the time." She smiles in a wide, cheesy fashion.

I throw my body back, only to land on the fluffy mattress that has been provided for Emme.

"This place is hell." I complain and she agrees without hesitation.

I check my phone and the time sends a memory through me.

"I have to go, my private session is in 5." I lug my body off Emme's bed and to the door. "See you soon."

"Love you!" she calls out and I return the phrase.

____________

GVHRCJKDS MMK sorry for not being super up to date with my posts, its a struggle. lol love you guys & thanks for all your commenting & voting!

Oh and who has seen Divergent? I've literally seen it 3  times already, Theo James is perfect I just - CGVJBHJ

xx - grey