Room Service!

Hope you like the chapter! Don't forget to COMMENT & VOTE!! Thanks so much!

____________

After locking the bathroom door behind me, I peel my daily shift of clothes off while reliving the memories of the second orphanage we visited today.

The small children all played and laughed. The tone of the orphanage was much different than the one yesterday. We got to interact and play with the kids.

I turn on the rushing water before stepping in. The warm water patters against my back as I wash of my body. I use my fingertips to massage fruity smelling shampoo into my long hair after scrubbing down with body wash.

When I step out of the shower, I grab a towel to dry my dripping body, and don't hesitate to wrap it around myself. I let my soaking hair remain the way it is.

When I open up the hotel bathroom door, the chilly breeze makes me shiver.

I trudge my way over to my overpacked suitcase and pull out my undergarments and a onesie.

After dressing, I plop myself down on my hotel bed, and scroll through the many stations on the flat screen telly in front of me.

Out of the blue, there is a knock on the door.

"Oh s**it." I startle.

It isn't going to be any of the boys or Emme, because they just left about 5 minutes ago to go eat for dinner. I told them I wasn't hungry.

Quickly, I tiptoe my way over to the bathroom, and throw a robe around my footsie pajama's, then tiptoe back to the door to peep through the eyehole.

"Room Service!" A peppy voice calls.

I undo the locks on the door and open up to a cheery lady with feirce brown curls.

"Oh, I got you." She sets me down on the hotel bed and sets a tray of tea and a package of poptarts on my lap.

"Here you are, sugar." She gives me a smile.

"Wha-? How?" My eyebrows furrow. "I didn't order any of this." I look at the lady who is still giving me a huge motherly grin.

"Room 586?"

I nod.

"It was ordered for here!" The lady hands me a bag from Topshop. "Now you have a good night, honey." She pats me on the head, and with that she leaves.

I slump my shoulders. What just happened?

Before I get the tray off my lap, I take a sip of the warm tea. It immidiately warms me up from the freezing air conditioning.

Setting the tray to my side, I open up the Topshop bag. I pull out a cute dress.

The dress is strapless and draws in to the waist, then puckers out into a skaterboy looking skirt. A cute bow is attached to the top of the dress, at the chest. The entire dress is a light blue colour, it almost looks like denim.

At the very bottom of the bag there is a pair of white converse, and a gold necklace from Forever 21.

"No way."

Almost hidden underneath the clothes, there is a note.

'Hello goregeous!
Meet me downstairs at 8.
Xx. Louis'

I cover my mouth with my hand out of shock.

****
Before I leave the room, I take one last look in the body length mirror.

My natural beachy waves, which are parted down the middle, tumble down my back. The pale blue dress compliments my tini waist. The bleach white converse add a perfect touch to the simple outfit. The makeup I added is smoky, and more elegant.

I spritz myself with some perfume, grab my Iphone, and exit to the hallway.

As I ride in the elevator down to the lobby, I can't help but smile.

Once the elevator doors slide open, I spot Louis. He's in a nicer top, and some black jeans. When he spots me, his eyes light up.

"Louis!" I run toward him and give him a giant hug. His arms don't hesitate to wrap around me. "You didn't have to do all this for me!"

As I pull away from our hug, Louis smiles. "You look beautiful."

I look to the floor. Louis uses a finger to lift my chin up to look into his eyes.

"Hey, I mean it." He leans in for a kiss.

****

"So where are we going?" I stare out at the scenes slipping away through the window.

"It's a surprise." He smirks as he stares at the road.

"How did you know my size?" I smile and raise my eyebrows.

"Thats a secret."

"Emme?"

His smile dropped, and I giggled.

I slip my phone out of my pocket and turn it on. July 9, 2013.

"So, will you tell me how long we'll be driving, though?" I bite my lip.

"About 10 - 15 minutes."

****

"Louis!" I practically scream.

When I look out the mirror I see a gorgeous home.

"Is this yours?" My eyes widen.

"Yep." He pops the 'p'.

"What are we doing?"

"I just have to grab something inside, then we'll get off for the surprise." He turns off the car, then walk sround to the passenger side and opens my door for me like a gentleman.

Louis and I walk to the door and he open it up with his keys. He opens the door, and the lights flick on, revealing a room full of people.

"SURPRISE!"

_____________

Thanks so much for reading! Don't forget to comment and tell me what you are thinking! Your votes mean everything!

THANKS SO MUCH!

Xx. Grey.