New York City

The light pouring in from the huge glass windows casts a blinding stream of light onto my face, causing me to wake. Louis is lying beside me, his hair a copper afro from his crazy sleeping habits. I place my lips lightly on his. "Morning." my hoarse morning voice coo's.

"Morning." He smiles and holds his hand up to my cheek, rubbing it slightly with his thumb. He leans in and gives me kiss, a long sweet kiss.

"What's the plan for today?" Louis grins at my question. "You're not going to tell me are you?"

"Nope," he replies without hesitation.

After showering and throwing on a day's shift of a tribal printed pair of leggings and a loose white muscle tee paired with a denim button up-top, I hurry to finish my makeup and tie my hair up into a bun.

"I'm finished!" I finally call out as I exit the bathroom.

"Finally," Louis dramatically exhales, then pulls my hands into his.

"But the time payed off didn't it?" I pout my lips.

"Of course babe, you look gorgeous, as always." He closes the space between us with a kiss.

"You ready?" he asks.

I grab my purse and sunglasses then reappear at his side, then through the door and out to the streets of New York. The noise that fills my ears is different than the hustle bustle of London, different that Miami or Brighton or even Columbus. The noise is a calm buzz, filled with life and energy.

"Paul said he would meet us here, there's no way he would let us go through the streets of New York without him. But there's one thing I have to say...New York is different that other places. The crowds are huge and the people many not always be the friendliest. To be honest, I bet there are people who know where we are right now; I bet they even knew before we got here! Just don't leave my side, alright?" I nod my head and notice Paul appear behind Louis.

"Alright guys, you leave my sight, you'll probably get mauled. Lets just try and stay unnoticed." He tilts an eyebrow under his sunglasses and we nod.

Louis slips his smooth hand into mine, interlocking our fingers with a reassuring squeeze.

Paul speaks once more before we start out descend into the heart of the pulsing city."Where to first?" 

****

"Yes, I definitely think you should get that beanie it looks amazing on you," I state as Louis throws a beanie over his copper hair.

"Thanks babe," he winks and I smile instinctively.

The two of us don't spend much longer inside the store, only to buy the beanie Lou tried on and exit with only having to sign one piece of paper for a fan.

As we cross the busy street to get to a shop on the other side of the road, Louis wraps an arm around my back, sending my memory back to the beginning of our relationship.

"You alright Pipe?" Louis asks with sweet concern.

"Yeah, I'm quite alright." I reply honestly.

"So I was meaning to tell you this," A pained expression clearly shows on his face. "But, there is a meeting tomorrow for all of the girlfriends of one direction, as cheesy as that sounds, but they've asked you to come and I don't think there's any way out of it."

My face scrunches up in realization, "This whole trip was all for that meeting, huh? You can't deny it. It was never a trip for the two of us, it will be filled with this meeting." My voice begins to raise so I just exhale, soften my tone, and continue, "How long will it last?"