Makeup Tips

Hey Guys! Did you miss me? Haha so here's the next chapter I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to comment & vote!

**IMPORTANT NOTE AT BOTTOM**

____________

I pucker my lips as Sophie adds lipstick to them. "Ooh. Thank you!"

"Your welcome." She giggles, her blonde curls bouncing slightly, and her big brown eyes squint in laughter.

Today we are visiting our last orphanage, and lucky for me Sophie, Lynnsi, and Wendy are giving me a makeover.

"Now we need to add blush." Wendy concentrates while picking up way to much neon pink blush on the brush, then swiping it across the sides of my face.

"Are you going to add some eyeshadow Lynnsi?" I tickle her little belly and she lets out a squeal. She nods her head, and focuses her green eyes on the eyeshadow pallete that she's dipping a brush in.

"You look gorgeous!" Wendy cups my face in her hands.

"Hello, hello." Louis walks into the room, with a huge grin.

"Well don't you look beautiful." Louis chuckles as he examines my face. He leans in for a kiss, and presses his soft pink lips against my painted red ones.

"Ewwwwwwww!!" The girls all squeal and cover their eyes.

When we part from the quick kiss I laugh, noticing that Louis' lips now have some bright red lipstick on them.

"He's a girlllllll." Wendy snickers, pointing to Louis and shaking her straight copper hair.

"Should we give Louis a makeover?"

"No I don't thin-" The 3, 5 year olds, cut him off.

"Yeah!" The girls attack Louis with brushes and lipstick, and soon enough he's sitting in a chair, with a feather boa around his neck, and makeup is being added to his face.

Laughing, I sneak out of the room and make my way to the restroom.

I snap a picture of my lovely makeup and add it to twitter. "@pippyyylaneeeee: Boy have I learned some makeup tips today. pic.twitter.com/dusou48biroheo"

I use the restroom, then try to remove most of the neon makeup with soap and water.

As I exit the bathroom, I bump into Emme, who is holding a small sleeeping boy with shaggy blonde hair and insanely long eyelashes.

"We have five minutes." She walks down the hallway and into a bedroom, which I'm assuming is the little boys.

I make my way back to Sophie, Lynnsi, and Wendys room and see Louis with makeup and everything. Clapping my hand over my mouth, I try to keep from laughing.

"Doesn't he look pretty?!" Sophie screams poking him in the face.

"Yep," I can't contain my laughter. "He definetely does."

Louis and I help the girls put up their makeup and explain to them that we have to go.

"But your going to come visit again right?" Wendy wraps her arms around my neck and leans her head on my shoulder.

"I don't know." I put my arms around her body in return. Behind me Lynnsi is playing with my hair.

"I really want you to..." she pauses. "I wish I had a mummy." she still has her head on my shoulder.

Biting my lip, I respond. "I wish I had one too."

Just then she shifts and looks into my eyes, saying 5 words that melted my heart, "I wish you were my mummy."

****

It was hard, but eventually we left and entered the tour bus for a short drive to a nearby restaurant.

"I am so tired." Niall groans laying down on the couch.

"Probably from last night." Emme sets herself down on the couch as well. "Last night was insane."

"Best birthday party I've ever had." I add.

"There were so many people there!" Emme was full of energy. "I can't believe it all worked out. There was our Brighton friends from back home, Carter... Louis friends. Not to mention a few celebrities. And then Danielle was there, Little Mix.... It was the best party I've been to."

"Lets just say that I had some help planning it." Louis laughs and the rest of us join.

"So what's the plan tomorrow, Birthday girl?" Liam smiles.

"Um, nothing much really. I haven't got anything planned. Maybe just a chilled out birthday." I look over to Louis, who's eyes sparkle, knowing something that I don't.

****

With a towel wrapped around my head, soaking up the water from my sopping hair, I watch the telly screen. The bright flashes of lightning from outside occasionally light up the room.

"Looks like there's a bit of a lightning storm out there, eh?" Emme shakes out her wet locks with her fingers.

I nod my head, and look out the hotel window, taking in the sight of pouring rain.

"So what do you think Louis' got planned for your birthday?" Emme smirks, and giddily plops herself at my side.

"I don't think he has anything planned.."

"I bet he does." Emme looks out the window as well. "He's Louis Tomlinson.. He's always up to something."

___________

Sooorrrryyyyyyy!! This chapter is really shorttt. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG I PROMISEEEE!!

****** Okay, so I have some questions for you and I would love if you could reply!!

1. Do you want me to continue?

2. Is it worth continuing?

3. What is your favourite part?

4. What do you not like about the story?

5. What would you like me to improve on? ********

Thanks so much for reading!! Your comments and votes mean the world!!

Xx. Greyyyyyy