different side of him--

Helllooooo!! Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share!

_____

Nervously I shuffle my feet behind the security guard, my hands are trembling. He pushes us through a door and there , casually sitting, is the most famous boyband in the world.

"Hello!" Louis runs over to give me a hug. He has a funny glare in his eyes, and as he envelopes me in a hug, I notice that his hands reach really low. His hands reach my lower back so close to touching by arse that it's almost uncomfortable.  Since my backside faces the wall, nobody see's and I just perceive that he hugs everyone like that. The rest of the boys give Emme and I hugs, but when I look out of the corner of my eye and see Emme hugging Louis, his hands are just around her upper back.

For being trillionares, the boys are really down to Earth.

"So where are you two from?" Harry asks as Emme and I sit down on a comfy leather couch against the wall across from the door. Louis takes a seat next to me and I bite my lip, worried if he'll make another move.

"Brighton. Brighton, England." Emme tells Harry and the boys nod, knowing exactly where we are talking about.

"Do either of you go to college?" Zayn then asks.

"I do." Emme and I both say almost identically. That tugs the corners of my lips up to a smile, forcing my braces to show. For some reason I'm almost self-conscious about them.

"How long have you had your braces?" Niall asks me.

"About a year." I respond.

"They suck." Niall adds and I nod.

The boys start with asking us questions and getting to know us, but then things warmed up and we started to play childish games.

"Hide and go seek anyone?"

Louis ended up "it" and the rest of us tiptoed in opposite directions. I take a daring decision to slide myself behind a chair backed into a corner. It was a good hiding spot, but Louis was facing towards it, and there is a possibility that he is peaking.

"Ready or not here I come," aren't we so mature?

I stare at the elaborate design on the chair and try to keep my breathing slow and quiet. The cramped position I'm in is really uncomfortable.

Just then Louis peers over the top of the chair smirking, "Gotcha."

I sigh. "Peaking?" I questioned.

"Mhm." He grins wide.

He helps me over the seat and I stumble then steady myself, my hands ended up on his chest.

I quickly pull my hands off his sculpted chest, and my hands were left with a tingly feeling as if they fell asleep. "Sorry about that, I tripp-"

"Sure you did princess," his smirk makes my heart flutter.

'Nope. Nope. Nope. Snap out of this.' I tell myself.

He puts one hand on my lower back just as he did earlier when he hugged me, and leans over close, his cold whispery breath hitting my neck. "How about we get out of here? Go get some dinner." I nervously bite my lip. Something feels wrong. I nod my head, too scared to reject.

"We can get out of here from the back. Play along," he orders.

I never expected Louis to be like this. The interviews must show a different side of him.

"Where could they be?" Louis asks me and I get the message.

"I dunno, what about this closet." I point to a small janitors closet, and Louis shakes his head no.

"I doubt anyone would be in there." he adds but I could bet  you any amount of money that somebody was huddled up laughing in there right now.

Louis pushes through the back door, and I walk through, he trails behind me. The navy sky looms over us, only a few stars speckle the sky.

"Are you coming, babe?" Louis is already next to his car.

"Erm, yeah." I jog lightly over to the Porsche and he opens the passengers door for me, then shuts it closed once I hop in.

"This is a nice car," I notice.

"Yeah." he responds with a vague answer. I can't stand when people give me short, vague, one word answers.

I almost feel scared to ask him anything, so I just keep quiet.

"You can talk to me," he starts. "I don't bite."

I  smile and we start a friendly conversation.

Things just feel off, like I don't even know who Louis Tomlinson is.

Louis turns on the radio low, and for the rest of the car ride I just look out the window watching the scenery slip by.

"Here we are." Louis turns off the car and rushes to the passengers side to open my door.

"Thank you," I slide myself out of the car and set my two feet on the floor.

Louis again opens the door to the entrance for me, and inches his blue eyes over my body. He then puts a hand on my lower back again. I get shivers up my spine from his light touch.

Louis guides me over to the waitress to get a table.

"Hello. Welcome to Tony Chan's Water Club." a perky lady introduced us to the restaurant.

"Hi, could we get a table for two, please?" Louis asks the lady with big copper eyes.

"Sure thing." She leads us over to a quiet spot, a white tablecloth decorates the table, and has been extravagantly set up.

The two of us sit down. "Oh, and by the way, you two make an adorable couple."

I was going to reject but Louis cuts me off, "Thank you."

"I will be back for you two to order in a moment."

I look to Louis with wide eyes and he stares into them, the funny glint I his eyes still remains.

****

"For my entre could I get a Vegetable Spring Roll, then Lemon Chicken for my main course." I reply to the waiter once she asks for what I would like to order, taking away my menu AKA: the tool that helped me cover myself from inching eyes.

Louis then orders and I read his lips. The thin pink lips that craved my own.

The waitress leaves Louis and I, and my brain begins to float off to all the things that could happen tonight. I'm basically in the palm of Louis' hand right now, and I have a feeling that he doesn't want me to slip through his fingers.  

_________

Okay, I woke up this morning and say all of the reads and votes on this story and I freaked out!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You are amazing and I am so happy.

Xx. Grey Marie