sleeping beauty.

Here's the net chapter. I hope you like it! Don't forget to comment and tell me what you like//dislike and vote!

_______

I step out of the bathroom with my towel on just as the door knocks,"Emme!" She just entered the bathroom moments before. I try to get her to open the hotel door because I'm almost naked, but she already started her shower. My wet hair drips down my back and soaks the towel. My pale legs are exposed up to mid-thigh.

"Bloody he-" The door knocks again. My feet leave wet footprints leading up to the entrance. I turn the handle, and pull the door open, revealing Louis.

He talks looking directly at my chest, and I lift the towel higher revealing more of my legs. "If you guys are coming along on the boat, we'll be heading out in about 45 minutes so meet us down at the lobby then," he finally gives me eye contact. The piercing blue eyes almost leave me in a trance.

"Yeah," I respond. "We'll be down then."

He leans close to me and lays a hand on my leg, and inspects the small love bite on my collarbone with a smirk. He lightly brushes the sore spot with the tip of his fingers, and with that, he leaves down the long hallway, and to the elevator. The absence of his smooth touch makes goosebumps sprout along my arms and legs.

Rummaging through my suitcase, I find my two bikini's and pull them out in front of me. Just then, Emme exits the bathroom wrapped in her towel as well.

"Definitely this one." She holds up my mint blue scallop bikini top from Topshop and my simple, black bottoms.

I head into the bathroom and throw my wavy mop into a messy bun, then start with my makeup. After finishing my makeup, I take out my concealer for one last touch. I add my pigmented concealer to the small hicci on my collarbone. After putting on the heavy concealer, I added powder, which totally erased the look of a bruise. Happy with the results, I throw on a loose oversized crop top, making sure it doesn't rub my collarbone makeup, and a pair of Topshop shorts.

****

As we exit the elevator, I spot the boys almost immediately. Louis wears a faint purplely-grey tank top and shorts, his tattoo's nice and prominent. Emme and I walk over to the guys and they greet us instantly. They all smile and ask how we slept, but Louis keeps a serious look on his face and stays silent.

"What's wrong Lou?" Liam asks, his brows furrowed.

"I don't want to talk about it," Louis responds. He then put his cold hand on my bare skin on my lower back and guides me out of the lobby.

****

We sit in the very back of the tour bus, nobody else has even entered yet.

"Louis whats-" I try to ask him but he cuts me off.

"Look. I don't want your sympathy." His stern eyes send a shiver of fear down my spine. "Paparazzi snapped pictures of us last night on the beach, an they're threating to post them online. Management is going to have to pay an unearthly amount of money to stop them. I'm in some deep s**t with management right now." Fury blazes in his eyes.

"Why is it my problem, you were the one that kissed me." I counter and he scoffs.

"Management said that either we go out as a couple so that the pictures can go up without a problem, or the money will be squeezed out of us." He replies.

"How much?"

"1 Million."

My eyes go glassy in thought. I'm not making 1 million anytime soon so I blurt out my painful response. "I say we go out as a couple." he nods.

****

Slowly I pull of my crop top and shorts, as I stare out in the ocean. I drop my shoes, shirt, and shorts into a small pile and put my sunglasses over my eyes.

Emme and I lay out on the deck, tanning, while some of the boys smoke something I'm unsure of. Louis seems pretty upset and I'm sure he just wants something to get his mind off of our chat.

Harry walks over to where we are laying and asks, "Can I sit with you, ladies?"

Emme sits up and jokes a line from our favourite movie, "You can't sit with us."

Harry grins, his set of perfectly straight pearly teeth show. He walks over and sets himself down next to Emme, I bet she's dying inside. I'm a bit jealous to be honest but heck, I've already got myself a "boyfriend".

I plug my earbuds in, drowning out the chatter of the people on the boat and the slow churning of the ocean. I slowly drift off to sleep, humming along to my favorite song.

****

When I open my eyes I'm covered from head to toe by a beach towel.

"What the he-" My groggy, dry voice starts but as I lift the towel off me I get blinded by the sun and don't finish my sentence.

I notice how dry and parched my mouth has become and I help myself off the deck and walk to the small cooler off by the boys. Shuffling over I check my skin and see that I'm baked bronze. Whoever put that towel on me I deserve a huge thank you to, because I'm pretty sure I would be so awfully burnt if it werent for them. I check the underside of my skin as well and see that its tanned as well. Emme. It must've been Emme because she's the one person I know that would flip me over to tan my backside as well.

"Good morning sleeping beauty, how was your three hour nap?" Zayn jokes as I shuffle over to the cooler. I smile, realizing that they all knew I fell asleep.

I lean over the cooler to grab out an Arizona Iced Tea and then fluster red. Turning around I realize that Louis was staring straight at my arse as I leaned over, unintentionally reavealing half my butt.

Rolling my eyes, I walk around the boys and walk to the deck. I sit with the beach towel around my shoulders and my phone in my hands and scroll through my twitter feed, occasionally sipping my green tea.

"@dramaqueenlouis: Are they dating? pic.twitter.com/slfisty5hsj1" A picture of Louis and I on the beach last night was attatched to her message.

"@unicornniall: Liper? F###k yes. I ship it." Smiling, I continue reading all the hype about Louis and I.

"Pippy, are you coming?" Everyone starts to jump in to the water.

"Ummm," I start to remember the makeup on my collarbone and my period.

"I don't think sooo-"

"Common, the water's nice and warm." Niall begs, already treading the water.

Louis comes up behind me and uses a wet hand to remove the towel from around me, "Louis no." I try to stop him.

"Please."

Harry catches on and the two grab my arms and legs and begin to swing me over the edge. "I swear, I'm going to kill, if I get in that water."

Then suddenly they jerk me over the edge and I am set free from their hands. I quickly shut my eyes tight and plug my nose. The salt water under me braces my fall, leaving me blanketed in a sheet of water. Suddenly it feels as if needles jabbed my entire body, leaving a seering pain. I must be sunburnt. I quickly swim my way over to a set of brackets, used as a ladder to get onto the boat. I scurry my way up.

"Please, let there be no blood dripping down my leg," I pray as I stumble into the boat.

Nobody else seemed to be on the boat except for Emme who calls out to me, "I got you covered bro," and throws me a pad. Blushing, I rush to the bathroom.

****

I let my hair fly free, it's kinky waves flying in the breeze as we jet off to the dock. Louis has his arm around me. Nobody talks as we approach the dock.

I sort through my thoughts and try to sort out my feelings for Louis.

I continue getting lost in thought until the boat lurches to a stop and I snap out of it. My conclusions are shaky, I don't know if I could trust him yet.

As I exit the boat and onto firm foundation Liam asks with a smirk, "Pippy, is that a love bite?"

"Well-"

"Loueehhhhh." The boys all joke, winking and whistling.

The rest of the night I make an effort to cover the hicci up with my hand.

****

"Your so tan!" Emme rants on as I exit the bathroom in a bandeau top and spanks. The tanning sesh, left me baked and raw, my skin almost sensitive at the touch.

"Yeah. Oh, and thanks for making sure I got tanned on both sides and for putting the towel on me. I would've been fried if you didn't."

"I flipped you over after about an hour , but I never put a towel on you." Emme knits her eyebrows together in confusion.

"Then who did?" I start to wonder.

"Louis did, I thought you knew. It was just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. He kissed your cheek, then layed the towel over you like a mother tucking a child in for bed." She looks at me with big eyes. "Oh, and he said that the boys are all going out to Orlando tomorrow to visit Disneyworld and they wanted us to come."

My teal eyes widen as well, I've never been to a huge amusment park like Disneyworld before.

"Thats ace," I can't contain a smile.

I slide myself into my bed closer to the window, and lie my head onto my pillow. My honey blonde locks cover my pillow in a wavy sheet. Drifting off to sleep I imagine what tomorrow will be like. I fall to sleep with a smile slapped on my face, content with my predictions.

__________

Sorry it took so long since I updated next, but I hope you enjoyed. It took me quite a while to write this chapter, and I don't really know whhhyyyy.

I am so excited to see all the reads and votes that I am getting, I love you all so muchhhh and thank yoouuuu!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, add to your reading lists, it means the worrldd!!

Xx. greysynne.