The Balcony.

I open the door to the room that Emme and I will be staying in, and literally lose my breath. To our right is  a little "kitchen" with some cabinets and a sink, but the main attraction is straight ahead. Two queen beds line the wall, facing the flat screen t.v. and a desk. My eyes then shift over to the "glass wall" where it opens up to a balcony, overlooking the deep blue atlantic ocean.

"Wow," Emme lets a deep sigh escape her lips. "I never want to leave."

"Would you say that I booked well, Em?" I cheekily ask.

"Absolutely." She lets all her bags drop to the floor and she walks over to the balcony. She starts her eyes to the right, then lets her eyes channel to the left. She cocks her head a funny way, with a 'is it really you' looks slapped across her face.

"Pip, get over here. Now." I have no clue what she's talking about. I plop my bags on the floor then walk over to her. 

Em points her finger out towards the balcony below us to the left. A boy with curly hair and black shades stares out to the ocean just as Emme just did, and a blond boy next to him does the same.

"No." I try to stop Emme. We  both know that it's Harry Styles and Niall Horan on that balcony but she can not yell out to them like an obsessed fangirl.

Quietly, I clap my hand over Em's mouth, stopping her noise at first, but then she recollects herself and bites my hand. I instinctively pull it away and just as she is about to yell, I tackle her and put both my hands over her mouth. She is stronger than me, so she easily flips me over, and unlocks my hands from her mouth. All of the sudden we hear Harry say something to Niall so as Emme is distracted I tackle her again and pin her for good. With one hand firmly covering her mouth, I peer over the edge of the balcony, and see that Harry and Niall are both staring up at us. Though I am keeping Emme quiet for the most part, when we were tackling each other, we made quite a racket. The two chairs that were set up at the balcony are now flipped over and moved to different spots.

The hum of the beach fills our ears, and as I peer over the edge again, Harry and Niall are walking back into their room.  As soon as we hear their door to their room shut, I let go of Emme.

"Are you INSANE?" She screams.

She paces back and forth. Tears prick her eyes.

"I'm sorry I just di-"

"No. Don't even apologize. Just drop it." She storms back into the room, hate filled her grassy green eyes. Emme drops herself onto the bed closer to the door and stuffs her face in a pillow. She curses loudly then screams on the top of her lungs.

"I guess I'm not the only one on my period," I mumble.

****

My eyes snap awake, adjusting to the dark light that sets the sky navy. I fell asleep while scrolling through tumblr, and checking my twitter.

I check the time on my phone. 8:16.

While getting out of bed, I look over to the identical bed next to me. Where Emme once layed, screaming, the bed is now empty.

"Emme," I begin to worry. I check the bathroom. Empty. I check the balcony. Empty. I look over to her bags and her backpack is missing.

_______

Thanks for reading comment and tell me what you think is happening. Don't forget to Vote, Share, and Follow!!

Xx. Grey.