Wizardess Heart: A Tamer's Be...

De Animefan446

Long ago, there was once a group of powerful Wizards who have special abilities that no one could ever imagin... Mais

Character Introductions
The Ice Tamer, Keira Mitsui
Welcome Back To The Academy
First Day Of School
I Won't Be A Weakling Anymore
The Ice Wizard's Strength
Keira Will Never Be Free
Keira's Betrayal
Tower Of Sorrows
Heading Back To Skystead Village
Skystead Village
A Fresh Start And The Return Of A Half-Brother
Suspicions Of Dark Magic
Searching For The Unicorn Spring
Keira's Dream
A Brother And Sister Reunion
I Will Come Back For You
Preparing For The Summer Break
A Warm Up For The Festival
The Magical Creatures Festival
Celebrating The Festival
Meeting Hakko Izuma
Hakko's First Day
Hakko Is A Tamer?!
Hakko And Elias Become Buddies
Danger Is Approaching
The Ice Emperor, Sora
Keira Obtains Her Mother's Weapon, Frostguard
The Ice Tamers, Sora And Keira
Keira's Training Begins
The Fortune Sage
The Cold-Hearted Tamer, Kagura Hayashi
Kagura's Past
Showdown! Tamer vs Tamer
The Old Tamers Village
The Fire Dragon, Ignitus and A Mother and Daugther Reunion
Father vs Daughter
The Announcement of The Magic Games
The White Dragon, Zetherth
The Mysterious Visitor
The Balance Of Power
Leon's Power And Strength
Heading Into The Fairy World
Card Battle! Hakko vs Yukino
Saving The Fairy King
Yukino Enrolls Into The Academy
Yukino's Lonely Heart
The Magic Games Begin
Card Magic Battle! Hakko vs Clara!
Showdown! Ice Tamer vs Frost Mage
Esmeralda vs Kagura!
We'll Show Them Who's Number One
Showdown! Keira vs Laura!
The Dragonsheild Guild And Gendonlune Academy Will Always Be Number 1!
We're Going Into The Team Battles!
Let The Team Battles Begin!
Twin Tamers vs Iron and Dark Mage
Hakko And Kagura vs Sapphire and Raoul
The Ice Tamers vs Dragonlord and Demonlord
No Matter What Happens! I Will Never Give Up!
My Life Has Just Gotten Exciting
Preparing For The Celebration Party
The Celebration Party
The Dragonslayer, Seiji
Irseith, The Gifted One
I Have To Be Ready For Another Attack
Seiji Knows Something That We Don't
You're Not Alone In This World
I Will Know When The Time Comes
Who will stand and Who Will Fall In This War Of Light And Darkness?
The Battle of Gendonlune
You're Half Tamer And Half Dragonlord!
I Will Lead The Tamers On The Right Path!
The Truth About The Mitsui Family
The End...For Now
Author's Note And Sequel Coming Soon!

Kagura vs Keira

58 1 0
De Animefan446

KEIRA'S POV

Kagura and I clashed swords but when we did, there was an explosion. After the dust settled, we both jumped away from each other. I back flipped away and once I landed on the ground I destroyed my ice swords and I side punched the palm of my hand and I shouted.

"Ice magic! snow tiger! snow ape! snow dragon!!"

Three of my summonings charged at Kagura however when she had her hand on her sword's hilt and she dashed at them destroying them in the process. I was shocked at this because not only was she fast but she didn't draw her sword. I thought to myself after noticing her sword.

'Kagura maybe fast but, she didn't even draw her sword, I guess Kagura is more skilful than I thought, I better be careful and keep my guard up.' 

"Rin! Aoi!"

I called out to them and then they both transformed and they charged at Kagura. Suddenly a three-tailed fox jumped out of nowhere and it starts attacking Aoi and Rin with its lightning magic which gave me the chance to transform into my ice armour. I held both of my twin swords and I charge towards Kagura and she blocked my attack with her sword which was still sheathed.

"We're fighting against each other in a sword battle and yet you still haven't drawn your sword, why?"

Kagura frowned when I asked her this.

"That is really none of your business!!"

Kagura shoved me away from her with such strength. I back flipped and I then leapt into the air. I summoned several ice swords.

"Now dance my swords!!"

As my swords dashed towards Kagura she was able to dodge all of them. I was shocked when I saw this.

"What!? you've gotta be kidding?! she was able to dodge all of them!"

Suddenly Kagura dashed behind me and she tried to attack me. I blocked her attack in time and I then tapped my heel causing some ice to appear on the ground.

Several spikes of ice appeared and the Kagura jumped away from me and my ice attack. I jumped away as well and I then transformed into my wind robes. I used my breeze whip against her. Kagura once again dodged my attacks and I summoned my three summonings again. They tried to attack Kagura again but Kagura leapt above then. As she got higher and higher, I swung my arm down making the end of my breeze whip smack her cheek.

Kagura leapt onto of my snow tiger as she held her cheek. Kagura frowned and she shouted at me.

"DAMN YOU!!!"

Suddenly, a magic circle appeared in the sky and I was suddenly pulled into the air along with my summonings.

3RD PERSON POV

Everyone was shocked when Kagura used a magic circle. Liz shouted.

"What's happening?! why is there a magic circle in the sky?!"

Hakko looked at it and she explained to the others about what that magic circle.

"That's a gravity change spell, the caster uses this spell to change the gravity around a certain area and that takes a lot of concentration and a large amount of magical energy, I didn't expect Kagura to have this ability."

"Well, what were you expecting? she is a Tamer like you after all."

Elias says to Hakko. Meanwhile, Klaus was heading back to his office until he saw the magic circle in the sky. Once he got to the training grounds, he spotted Kagura and Keira in the sky and watched what happens to this Tamer vs Tamer battle.

KEIRA'S POV

While I was being pulled into the sky, I looked for Kagura and I spotted her coming towards me. I smirked and I transformed into my lightning armour and I used my lighting magic on my summonings and the lightning bolts reflected against the ice and they struck Kagura. Kagura screamed in pain and she crashed landed on the ground. Kagura's magic circle disappeared making the gravity spell wear off. I landed on Aoi's back after he spotted what was happening. Aoi lands on the ground and then I heard Hakko speaking.

"She did it! way to go!"

Elias sighed of relief.

"I thought the tension was going to kill me."

Luca sweatdropped and spoke up.

"Yeah no kidding, those two ladies are crazy strong, I better not get on their bad sides."

I got off Aoi's back and he and Rin started snarling and growling.

"Looks like she refuses to back down."

I said as I watched Kagura stand back up and she showed off her red magical energy surrounding her.

"You will regret attacking me like that Misaki...your father was always the dirty snake he was when he killed my brother."

Kagura said as she got even angrier.

"How do you know my old man killed your brother?"

I asked as I held up my lightning triton.

"Because I saw him that night...Ivan may not be here, however..."

Kagura placed her hand on her sword and I knew right then she was ready to unsheath it.

"You will do as his replacement, after all, you and your brothers and sisters are the black wizard's demon children!!"

Kagura unsheathed her sword as she dashed at me at full speed. I was ready to attack her with my lightning magic but that was when Kagura summoned a large fireball and it went straight towards me.

KAGURA'S POV

After the large fireball struck her, I smirked and I swung my sword to the side.

"Fool, you didn't even realise that this was no ordinary sword I was wielding, Blackest Heart has the ability to create fireballs that burn like the devil's flames, hmpf, oh well, you did your best to beat me."

Hakko frowned at me and she shouted at me.

"Kagura! that was going too far!!"

"So what, I got what I wanted."

Suddenly I heard Keira shouting.

"You think so?! think again!!"

My eyes widen at this and I looked back at the flames and then Keira came dashing out of the fire while wearing some kind of flame armour. I gasped at as she got close enough and she reverted back to wearing her uniform.

"Shiro's flames are nothing comparing to yours!!"

Keira had crossed over her arms and she focused her ice magic into her hands.

"Ice magic!!"

Kiera dashes by me as she uncrossed her arms while holding two ice swords in her hands.

KEIRA'S POV

"Ice bringer!!!"

I shouted as my ice had attacked Kagura after I dashed by her. Kagura screams in pain and she then crashes on the onto the ground. Everyone was shocked at this and Kagura wasn't getting up this time. I was panting slightly and then my ice swords got destroyed. I placed my hands on my knees as I panted from exhaustion.

"Whoa! that was amazing! for a moment there I thought you were a goner!"

Luca said with a smirk.

"*Pant, pant* a little fire like that won't kill me that easily *Pant, pant* besides, Shiro's flames are a lot deadlier than Kagura's believe me."

I said with a smirk.

"It didn't matter, either way, I must admit though, your timing for switching into your armours is a lot quicker than before."

We all looked at the source of the familiar voice and it was Klaus. He walked towards us and I smirked and I said to him.

"Well, I've got you to thank for, it if wasn't for you training methods I would be a lot worse shape than I am now."

I managed to stand upright and I looked at Kagura and she was lying on her back all beaten up.

"Looks like you might have gone a little bit overboard with that last attack though."

 Klaus says as he looked at me. I laughed nervously and I spoke up.

"Sorry, however, I did hold back a little bit before striking Kagura, besides, at least it was worth proving to her that I'm nothing like my crazy old man."

Kagura rolled onto her stomach and she then got onto her knees. She glared at me.

"You may nothing be like Ivan...however....you still have his blood running through your veins...it's a good reason for me to get rid of you!!"

Kagura charged at me with her sword. I used my ice magic and I froze Kagura's feet on the ground. Kagura looked down and she shouted.

"What the hell?!"

I walked towards her and said to her.

"Enough Kagura, I've already told you that revenge won't bring your brother back, I know you're angry but you can't always lash out at people otherwise you'll end up being alone."

Kagura frowned and she shouted.

"You're wrong!! I'm fine being by myself!! you don't know what it's like to lose someone precious to you!!"

"That's where you're wrong, I DO know what it feels it like, you're not the only one who has lost someone they loved, I have as well."

I said as I remembered about Mother. Kagura looked at confused and I then explained to her.

"I lost my Mother when I was little, she died while trying to protect the village from a fire dragon, after she died, I was like you once, but, I wasn't angry at everyone, more like the opposite, all I ever wanted was to be alone and not wanting anybody to comfort me but I realised that being alone won't solve that emptiness in my heart because I've always remembered what Mom used to tell me."

I pointed at my chest where my heart is.

"Mum used to tell me that if we lose someone that we hold dearest to us, they will always be with us in our hearts and the same goes with Kaito."

I said as explained to Kagura.

"Kagura, if you still intend on avenging your brother I won't stop you but, if you were to join the Dragonsheild guild we could use someone like you on our team to find and stop my old man's plan, but, it's entirely up to you because like I said, I won't stop you whatever the choices you make."

I clicked my fingers and I released Kagura. Kagura looked at me and she said to me.

"You're serious? After what I said and did to you?"

I frowned and I gave her the dagger glare as my deathly aura seeped out of me.

"Oh I haven't forgotten all about that, however, insult me and my guild again and I won't hesitate to freeze you like a popsicle."

Kagura didn't heave when she saw this.

"Fine but don't even get in my way."

Kagura walked away as she sheathed her sword. I shook my head and I spoke up.

"And I here I thought I had an attitude problem, oh brother."

Hakko smiled at me and she spoke up.

"Still at least it's her way of saying that she'll join the guild, it's like they say about the stu-"

Hakko covered her mouth as I glared at her.

"Uh never mind, forget what I was about to say, hehe..."

Professor Schuyler came over and said to me.

"At any rate, looks like you've won that battle."

I smirked to myself when I heard this and Hakko spoke up.

"True, however, you're still injured, I'm surprised that you're still standing."

I looked at Hakko and I said to her.

"What are you on about, these are nothing more than scratches."

Smack!

"OW!!"

I felt Hakko smacking my shoulder and I felt a sharp pain travel through my spine.

"Uh-huh, that's what you get for putting on that tough guy act, hold still."

Hakko stood next to me and she starts to heal me.

I know Kagura is still a bit distrustful, however, I'm glad we've got another Tamer on our side even if she is a bit of snappy and a spoiled princess. However, something unexpected was happening back in Skystead village.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

977 99 53
"That's what i meant... Sora, don't fall in love with me again, stop loving me, hate me if possible. It's for your own good". I said with my hand rea...
216K 2.1K 36
One day, I read that in real-life fairy tales, the princess sometimes needs to befriend the dragon and kill the prince, perhaps not to the most extre...
4.7K 115 10
As another problem came for Fairytail again Eight members were chosen to visit a total different world where magic does not exist... A world where on...
816K 23.9K 56
Sora, a guy who was reading up on "That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime", had not been paying attention when he got struck by a moving truck. H...