Never Stopped Loving You (Seq...

Av MileyBuyan

What happens after Justins mistake got Megan to leave him for good? It seems good for Megan as she starts a n... Mer

Never Stopped Loving You (Sequel to Fake Date)
Chapter 2: Why arent you Justin?
Chapter 3: Im His
Chapter 4: Boy was Broken
Chapter 5: Kidnapped
Chapter 6: Regrets
Chapter 7: Too Far
Chapter 8: Marriage is not my thing...
Chapter 9: Some Fun
Chapter 10: Early
Chapter 11: Not
Chapter 12: Unexpected
Chapter 13: Enemies
Chapter 14: Suddenly
Chapter 15: Green Eyes
Chapter 16: Kiss me
Chapter 17: Opening act
Chapter 18: Stolen Kiss
Chapter 19: The Call
Chapter 20: Other problems
Chapter 21: Dont..
Chapter 22: Shes Back
Chapter 23: Window
Chapter 24: Gone
Chapter 25: Cheat
Chapter 26: Letting Go
Chapter 27: Promise
Chapter 28: Reasons
Chapter 29: Valuable Trash
Chapter 30: Picture
Chapter 31: Truth
Chapter 32: Proposal
Chapter 33: Over
Chapter 35: New Year
Chapter 36: Wedding
Chapter 37: I heard
Chapter 38: Last time
Chapter 39: Arrest
Chapter 40: I didnt know...
Chapter 41: Going
Chapter 42: Dada
Chapter 43: One thing
Chapter 44: No
Chapter 45: Its alright
Chapter 46: Gone
Chapter 47: Violent Fight
Chapter 48: Talk
Chapter 49: Responsible
Chapter 50: Forgetful
Chapter 51: Tried Again
Chapter 52: Overheard
Chapter 53: His Gift
Chapter 54: Plan
Chapter 55: Ours
Next Books Plot
Third Book

Chapter 34: Listen

13.2K 277 73
Av MileyBuyan

Megans POV:

I woke up shivering and from the daylight that was shining through the green glass. I looked around to see everything normal and saw Justin beside me. I looked at my hands that was covered my his hands. Typical Justin.. Why couldnt he understand the fact we werent meant to be?

"Justin.Wake up" I said shaking him

"What?" he said in his rusty voice. Man it was hot...

"Lets go inside" I said getting up. He shook his head to wake up and got up. We cleaned the burnt firewood until somebody opened the door.

"Oh my god, there you guys are! We've been searching everywhere for you!" Pattie said. We walked over to her. She grabbed our hands and felt them hard.

"Oh my god, How can your kids hands be warm in this kind of weather?!" she said amazed.

"Mine was fine but Megans were like ice." He said.

"Oh I hope you dont get a cold." Pattie worried.

No wonder he was covering my hands with his. Wish he didnt have done that. We walked inside the house. I went in first. I overheard Pattie whisper to Justin; "hey, what were you two doing?" she said in her happy voice. I loved Pattie but she wanted us back together which was never gonna happen. We entered the living room to hear everyone moaning and groaning.

"What?" Justin said

'Where have you been? We searched everywhere for you kids" Scooter said

"I got locked out of the house on purpose and I have no idea about Justin" I replied to him. I looked at Chantel when I said "Purpose". She smirked at me which was a dead giveaway stating she was the one who locked me out. But I smirked back at her when I told her Justin was with me the entire night.

"I heard screaming. Went out and the door locked on me" he said eating an apple from wherever he got it from.

"Oh god! Who would do such a thing! Shouldnt you guys be popicles by now?" Scooter asked.

"Yeah but I started a fire inside the greenhouse" I explained.

"You're lucky you didnt start a fire that actually burned down the whole green house" Jeremy commented. I rolled my eyes at him. Everybody went back to doing their own business. We all didnt know what to do since all our flights were delayed.

"You bitch!" I said quietly to Chantel. When I got my chance.

"My revenge. Honestly hoped you would freeze and die alone but sadly My beau came in rescue" she said rolling her eyes.

"If you were outside freezing in the cold weather, Im sure no one wouldve been there to save you." I shot back.

"if you havent noticed. Justins falling for me"

"Pshh yeah right. Even if he did- I still wouldnt care."

"And thats why he will never be a bad boy" she smirked

"If he was then you would actually fall for him, but since hes not, your just using him for his fame slut."I said to her face.

"Its not being a slut, asshole. Everybody else does it too. Even you!"

"Excuse me? I SO did NOT use Justin for fame" I snapped

"Actually says you used him for fame and eventually fell for each other, or you are just mad at this situation because Justin broke up with you and your not so famous anymore" she said perky

"You know nothing" I said shaking my head.

'And yet why are you so freaked out? Freaked out that I told the truth?" she said frowning at me playfully.

"No bitch. I did not use Justin for fame. I dont even need fame, if I did that I would be making music and go on tours but yet Im in school and living a normal life unlike you, you piece of crap" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah yeah yeah..Whatever. You guys are totally over" she said smirking and walking away.

I felt anger rise inside like crazy. I wanted to get out of this place filled with sick people. I sat down on the couch and thought about things. I felt dirty so I went upstairs to take a shower.

It wasnt barley a shower, just stood there thinking about the future mostly, by the last minute I washed myself. I did everything slowly, because moving fast just made me tired. I dressed in home style clothes and went downstairs.

"Ew, what clothes are you wearing?" Chantel commented.

"It was designed by Chantel Jeffries" I said fake smiling at her.

I was so bored to do anything. So I just went to the video game room. I heard some noise inside and opened the door, of course inside was Justin playing games.

"Yo wass up" he said flashing his swaggy smile.

"Pissed" I said sitting on the big couch

"Why?"

"Chantel thats why" I said rolling my eyes.

"What happened?"

"Its sorta personal from you" I admitted.

"Oh" he said getting butt-hurt.

"Why arent you hanging out with her, she seems pretty lost in the house"

"I dont know, I dont even know why me and her are together. Its so pointless.." he said walking over to me and sitting down next to me.

"Sucks" I said. I honestly didnt know what to say after.

"With her... its sucks, but right now with you... its the complete opposite.." he said leaning over to kiss me.

I stopped him before he had any skin on me.

"Justin, your sick. You go around cheating on other people and right now you are basically cheating on Chantel. This is why I hate you Justin, you never know what you want. You are never faithful to ANY girl you date. This is why we are better off as unknown people because YOU are the one who is always CHEATING! Maybe we shouldnt have met in the first place because all these 2 years we've been sometimes together and you with other people, FAME HAS GOT YOU BAD! Just because you are rich and famous doesnt mean you get too go around dating a lot of girls at the same time!" I yelled angrily.

"Im sorry.." he said having tears in his own eyes. I didnt feel bad for him. He needs to learn his lesson, he should be the one crying over ME when he cheated on ME.

"Sorry isnt good enough, not after two years." I said and getting up to leave.

"Megan wait!" he called behind me. I ignored his useless words and kept walking. I almost reached the door and opened it, until he pushed the door back, making a loud sound that frightened me.

"Let me explain" he said blocking the door.

"Fuck you and your stupid lying words."

I tried to get past him and to open the door. Everything seemed so frustrating that tears came out of my eyes and literally just broke down to my knees as I was tired from everything.

"Get up Megan" he said picking me up but I didnt budge.

" MEGAN GET UP!' he yelled. I was scared now. He pulled me up very hard, as I stood up right away when he did that. He had both of his hands on my arms, almost hurting me.

"Let......me..... explain.." he said calmly but stiffly.

"I dont want to hear it. I dont want to hear another lie" I said to his eyes.

"Im not going to tell a lie... I promise"

"You broke your promise. Why would you make another promise when you cant even KEEP IT" I said so harshly in his face that something bad happened.

I didnt know "that" was coming but he did it. He really did it.

The pain on my right cheek was burning. He didnt punch me- he slapped me.

"LISTEN TO ME MEGAN! IM NOT GOING TO LIE. I NEED TO EXPLAIN. YOU LEFT ME NO CHOICE" he screamed. I sat on the cold floor looking at the ground. I didnt want to get up, but I did.

"HOW DARE YOU EVEN TOUCH ME LIKE THAT JUSTIN! HOW...HOW...COULD YOU! IF YOU WANTED TO WIN ME BACK, THIS ISNT HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT. AND NOW YOUR NEVER GONNA GET ME BACK YOU FUCKING BASTARD. I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY GUTS!' I yelled. Tears were falling my eyes without even asking permission. His hands were shaking, the hand he hit me with. He then walked over me and walked over to the fridge. He brought back a ice pack and put it on my cheek, which was forming a bruise, but not that much of a bruise since it was only a slap.

He then picked me up as I screamed for him to put me down. He put on the sofa gently and walked away. He went over to the mini kitchen and grabbed a big knife.

"Oh my god." I let out. Was he going to kill me? Fine, let him kill me.

But he didnt even come near me with it. Instead, he put his left hand on the counter and put the knife on top.

"This is for slapping you. I hate myself for mistreating a women especially the women I love. That was too much to be letted go, so this is my in return" he said

"Psh do it. Do it. Do it. DO IT" I said. I know he wasnt going to do it. He didnt love me, so why would he even cut his hand off for me? He was shocked from my answer, and he tightened his right arm- also another injured hand from that time he hit the wall- wait what? What was I thinking?

'JUSTIN DONT!" I said running over to him and grabbed the knife. Luckily I grabbed it away from him without fighting over it, otherwise one of us wouldve been dead.

"Justin, HOW STUPID OF YOU! You were gonna cut off your WHOLE LIFE if you had done this..." I said in shock.

"I love you" he said

"But you have a career, you have. Its a once in a lifetime opportunity okay?" I said

"Let me explain"

"Fine" I agreed. We both went back down sitting on the sofa.

"The moment before you walked in on me in the room back on Thanksgiving.. my dad told me you....kissed him ..... when he thought you were my mom. Umm.. and he convinced me by saying some sorts of stuff... and I got really convinced...and I felt hurt that you betrayed me.." he said looking into my eyes.

"Oh my god... Jeremy..... Justin I swear I-"

"Yeah I know... Well he said that was payback because you told me about my mom and dad..but two days I talked to mom and she called in my dad and got him to admit the truth..." he said looking down now.

"And you thought I cheated on you...Justin Im sorry... But that never happened.." I said feeling bad now.

'Yeah.. I know.." he said

"Chantel.."

"Yeah, dad gave me her number. I dont even know why I even called her. We insistly clicked.." he said

"Explains.. more" I said nodding my head and lost in thought.

"So we have everything cleared up right?" he said

"Yeah..But you should know, Chantel is using you for you fame.."

"I know... I could tell."

"Your dad also knows"

"Honestly I dont even know "their" relationship, or how they know each other." he said

"Ew.. could they be?"

"I dont know.." he said

We both got up and smiled to each other "Thanks" he said while he hugged me. I hugged him back.

"For what?"

"Listening to me" he said.

"Whatever" I said as we pulled back.

"So are we..." he asked

"No...Sorry Justin but I think we need time apart.." I admitted.

"Sure." he said taking it calmly.

I walked over to the door and went quickly to my room hiding my face. I looked in the mirror and saw that my cheek were red, barley bruised. I covered up some spots with some concealer and I was good to go. I went downstairs to see what was going on. Nobody was around. I went inside the living room to see Jeremy and Chantel talking face to face with each other. Chantel had her hands crossed on her chest, as I saw Jeremys hand on her arm.

"Um whats going on here?" I said

"Shut up! Cant you see we are talking?" Chantel snapped.

I got out my phone and took a picture of them.

"Did you just take a picture?" Jeremy asked.

"Of you two? oh please" I said lying.

"GIVE ME IT!' Chantel screamed. I ran off to the game room until Chantel caught me by the foot. We both tackled for the phone, luckily Justin came out of the room.

"JUSTIN LOOK!" I said throwing the phone unto the air. He caught it and looked at it.

"What the fuck?" he said looking at me and Chantel, followed by Jeremy behind.

"Dad, tell me whats going on!" he said in confusion.

"Nothing! I was just talking to her about how your relationship were going" he said

"And you touch her like that?" I barged in, trying to get up.

"Oh you shut up bitch" he said to me.

" You have no right to call her a bitch DAD' Justin said in his angry phone. I got up and brushed off the dirt on my clothes, Justin gave me my phone.

"Come in here" Jeremy said walking into a random room as all four of us enter.

"What relationship do you have with Chantel?" Justin asked firmly.

"Wait- before we get to that. Jeremy! How dare you mess up your sons relationship like that? You have NO RIGHT!" I screamed

"Oh c'mon it was working out perfectly" he said

"You are soo NOT a father to Justin. Your such a bad example" I said to him. His face got angry and walked over to me.

"If you touch her.. we all know whats gonna happen DAD" Justin said before anything else happened.

"Fine fine fine! You kids wanna know the truth? Well you better SHUT IT or else I will make YOUR life miserable" he said facing me.

We stood there quiet.

"Chantel and I met at a bar and we dated for a while until I met Erin and started a life with her. Though I still love Chantel" he said

I was lost in thought. How gross.. I felt bad for Justin for having a stupid dad.. like Jeremy.

Justins POV:

I was speechless. My dad was a freaking player. Oh what? Was I a rebound for Chantel? I felt used and sick. I wasnt going to keep Chantels relationship any longer. I was better off single for now on. All I have to do is wait for Megan...

"I dont know what to say dad...I dont feel like your son anymore... you've used me and my fame..Im not sure what to do now. You almost basically ruined my life. Send Chantel back for me would you? I dont even know you anymore" I said the last line to Chantel and the rest to dad. Megan had a sorry expression on her face.

I left the room. I felt bad for Erin whos husband was already cheating on her. Did I get that bad habit from my dad?

I dont even know anymore.. I was lost.

---------------------------------------------------

Authors note :

I planned more on the Jeremys part but forgot so its weird now. Im so sad... :'(

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1.1K 25
*SEQUEL TO THE CHATROOM* After Justin Bieber was released from jail he did everything he could to turn his life around and become the normal person h...
9.6K 290 51
He was definetly bad. Yet, she was good with her secret bad side. What happens when he leaves. But, when he comes back will the love of his life rem...
278K 6.3K 40
Megan and Justin Bieber have a hard time trying to make their childrens a star. But yet none of them are interested. When they finally give up, Justi...