Hunted by the mafia, memories...

By JosxGbgX

Sequel to Hate, love, cars and mafia together in Tokyo /Tom Kaulitz story/. Please read before reading this... More

Hunted by the mafia, memories and secrets in Rome/Tom Kaulitz story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Info!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57- Finale
Epilogue

Chapter 27

12K 171 475
By JosxGbgX

Taylor's POV

Making dinner for seven people was not an easy mission but I had learned to handle it quite nicely. With the help of Hirato and Tom, we were making different kind of pasta mixed with sauce and vegetables for dinner

"This is really coming out nicely" Hirato beamed as I chuckled.

"Yeah it looks awesome!" I chirped and stirred a little in the pasta sauce.

"There are like three plates missing" Tom called out as I turned my head from the stove and saw him frowning and exanimating the table where there was a few plates missing in his setting.

"Well then just get more from the cabinet" Hirato shrugged his shoulders as Tom folded his arm across his chest.

"They aren’t good enough" he stated simply as I giggled a little, earning a glare from Hirato.

"What do you mean they aren’t good enough?" Hirato asked as he walked up to the cabinet and opened it, finding several plates untouched.

"See, there are plenty of plates" he continued and turned around, firmly placing his hands on his hips in a stating manor. Tom tilted his head and pursed his lips tightly.

"They are not good enough" he mumbled and shifted a fork on the table so that it was in a perfect straight line.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"They are not the same color"he answered calmly.

"Are you kidding me Tom? Are you that much of perfectionists that you will let three of us starve because all the plates aren’t in the same color?" Hirato asked with a loud groan as Tom huffed his chest.

"Yes..." he retorted in a dark voice as Hirato groaned once again, this time even louder.

"Oh. My. God!" 

"I want it to be color coordinated" Tom explained and shrugged his shoulders like it was the easiest answer in the world.

"I can’t take this idiotness!" Hirato exclaimed annoyed as he stomped out from the kitchen with waving arms, making me start laughing.

"What’s his problem?" Tom questioned, as I couldn’t stop laughing.

"Tom seriously, it’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard" I grinned as he looked cheekily at me.

"Well it’s important to me" he stated and put together all the plates that he had placed out on the table. I grinned as I watched him put back all of the plates to take out a new order that was all in the same color and shape as he started placing them out on the table, a satisfied smirk on his face.

I turned back to the sauce and poured in the last of the ingredients, the smell oozing out through the kitchen and the house. I was really starting to be a good cook. The Italian surrounding really brought out the chef in me.

With the sauce and the pasta practically ready, I decided to check up on the fish that was in the oven. Bending down, I took a glance into it, seeing the fish getting such a nice color it made my mouth start watering.

I turned my head to tell Tom it looked delicious as I found him promptly staring at my butt. He was standing completely still while his eyes were fixated against my ass. A knowing grin spread on my cheeks, to make a good comeback would be kind of funny but I decided it was to embarrass him too much. 

 "Fine ass Taylor" Georg chuckled as he entered the kitchen with a sly smirk on his face. I jerked up and immediately felt my face getting all red and hot as I glanced at Tom who was rolling his eyes at Georg who was wiggling his eyebrows intently at me.

"Just sit your own down and the food will come out" I muttered feeling embarrassed, I will definitely not pull stuff like that unless I know for a certain that there are not other people around.

I saw in the corner of my eye how Bill and Mellie entered the kitchen hand in hands as they took a seat next to Georg who still had a big smirk flashing on his face. As I was pouring the sauce into a bowl, Tom came up beside me and helped me get the fish out from the oven as he started placing it on a big plate. Still really embarrassed and my face flushing I tried my best to just ignore him.

"You do have a fine ass though" he said in a low voice, making me pull for my breath as I saw him giving me a cheeky grin. With my face even more flushing I took the sauce rapidly off the counter and walked up to the table where now everybody was seated and waiting for the food.

"It smells delicious!" Mellie exclaimed with a cheer as I sent her a smile, while taking a seat at the table next to Gustav.

"Yeah but don’t give her all credit, I did the salmon!" Hirato said with a proud smirk on his face as he started heaving some of the sauce on his plate.

Tom placed the salmon next to Bill who looked delighted over the food, before taking a seat on the empty seat next to me.  In a few minutes, everybody had started eating of the food and I really felt my ego swelling a little bit at the positive comments about my improving cooking.

"I wish I could cook" Mellie frowned as she made a small pattern in her sauce.

"Well I know you can learn some stuff if you are willing to get your hands dirty" I said suggestively as she arched an eyebrow at me.

"But I hate getting my hands dirty" she retorted simply as I glared at her.

"Well then you can’t learn how to cook" I said and raised my chin into the air.

"Yes I can Taylor! Can you just help me? You know, teach me some of the basics?" She pleaded as I gave her a glance. The guys were in a discussion about cars and were completely interested in their own thing.

"Yeah sure but we’ll take it some other day" I said and waved the thing off.

Mellie gave me an appreciated grin before finishing up the last of her food. I was already finished as I brushed off some crumbs off my legs as I glanced towards Tom’s hand that he had resting on his knee. I glanced at him, still very riled up in the conversation with the others.

Taking a little courage I slipped my fingers in between his. Tom twitched his head towards me, arching his eyebrow. I felt a little blush spreading across my cheeks as he started smiling softly, before squeezing my fingers and keeping my hand in his under the table.

He casually went back to the conversation with the others as I could feel my heart swelling at his hand squeezing mine.

It was reassuring he would obligate the small things I needed from him, like holding his hand.

A few minutes later, we all jumped when the sudden noise from the doorbell rang. Confused, we looked between each other, we weren’t expecting anyone.

But who could it be? I searched my head for people who we knew here in Italy and no one came to mind. 

"Who is ringing the doorbell in the middle of dinner?" Hirato questioned with a frown as Georg shrugged.

"Maybe it’s a neighbor" he said and seemed to think it over.

"There are no neighbors around to be calling on our door" Bill murmured.

"Well then we should open to see who it is!" Mellie exclaimed with a cheer and stood up from the table.

"Ehh, I’ll follow you" Gustav said suddenly as he stood up him as well. Mellie didn’t mind as she and Gustav went out from the kitchen.

"We weren’t expecting anyone, right?" I asked hesitantly as I turned to Tom who looked a little puzzled.

"Not that I know of" he mumbled. A small voice in the back of my head whispered that it might be someone from Anthony’s gang that found out where we were. Instantly a chilling shiver went through me and my adrenaline started kicking in.

"What if it’s someone from Anthony’s gang?" I whimpered out as Tom pressed my hand reassuringly.

"It’s not, I can promise you that" he said in a calm voice, relaxing my nerves a little bit.

"Yeah don’t worry about them, it’s not a problem" Bill urged as Georg nodded too.

"Are you guys really sure about that?" Hirato questioned as he pushed his plate a little away from him and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Of course" Tom said with a strained voice at Hirato who rolled his eyes.

"Taylor, look whom I found knocking!" Mellie suddenly called out with a sly grin on her face as she re-entered the kitchen with Gustav behind her. Right behind them, my dad appeared with a smile on his face. 

"Dad!"  I cheered and jumped up from my seat, causing me to let go off Tom’s hand as my father pulled me into a tight hug.

"Taylor it’s so good to know you are okay2 he mumbled happily as I hugged him.

"Yeah you too" I smiled as we parted. He patted me lightly on the back before turning to all the other people in the room.

"It’s good to see you feel better Rick" Mellie said softly as he gave her a thankful smile.

"Thank you Mellie, that is very sweet of you" he said as she nodded her head and gave Bill an eye to make him follow her.

Like the whipped husband he was, he obeyed instantly with a silly grin on his face. They quickly went out from the kitchen followed by both Gustav and Georg who gave the impression they didn’t want to intrude.

"Hirato, so nice to see you again!" My dad grinned to Hirato who’s lips looked like they would crack from smirking too much.

"The same Rick, it was a long time since we last saw each other!" Hirato spoke and walked up form the table and shook hands with my dad who nodded agreeing.

"Yes, I hope you have taken care of my daughter" he chuckled.

"Of course I have, I would never loose an eye on this girl" Hirato said amused and ruffled my hair a little bit. Groaning I pushed away his hand.

"Dad why did you show up here?" I asked as he crossed his arms across his chest and glanced towards the table where Tom was still sitting, with the dirty plates.

"Oh I’m so sorry, I interrupted your dinner" He continued with a low voice as I shook my head.

"No it’s fine, it’s just good to see you looking so much better and stressfree" I smiled as he nodded.

"Well I owe it all to Tom" he said, pursing his lips and looked towards Tom who nodded back in a respective way.

"Don’t worry about it Rick, I’m glad I could help" Tom said as he stood up and walked closer to me, wanting to place his arm around my shoulders but I pulled away before he got the chance. He gave me a skeptic-questioning look as I brushed it off and glanced toward my dad for Tom to get the hint.

"Well I will probably say this for the rest of my life, but thank you Tom" he spoke and held out his hand. Tom shook it as he smiled calmly.

"You are probably tired, would you like to get some sleep?" I urged as my dad nodded his head.

"Yes, that would be heavenly" he chuckled.

"You can sleep in my room" I said as Hirato gave me a small teasing smirk. I retorted him a glare. I knew what he was referring to, that I was either staying with him or Tom in the bed because frankly, we didn’t have any more room.

"Well Hirato you can take care of the dishes then" I smirked evil.

Hirato’s face fell as I motioned for my dad to walk out from the kitchen. He followed my lead and as I walked after him, I felt Tom trying to grasp my arm. I shrugged it away though, as I noticed my dad glancing back at me. Tom snorted at my actions and I felt bad for brushing him off like that for the second time, but my dad didn’t know about us.

For all he knew, I was still dating Blake.

I tidied up a little bit in my messy room as I changed the sleepwear on the bed. Flattening out the cover, my dad pulled me into a bear hug.

"I’m really glad you are okay Taylor" he said as I chuckled.

"Yeah me too, now go to bed and get some sleep. I’ll see you in the morning okay?" He nodded with a laugh as I left the room and closed the door behind me.

It felt really calming knowing my dad was here, but also very troublesome at the same time. This meant I had to break the news about Blake and Tom to him face to face. And I had hoped I didn’t have to do that.

With a displeased frown on my face I walked into the living room where Tom had slumped down into the sofa, lazily watching some TV. Without looking at me, I took a seat next to him, his heat radiating onto me.

"I’m sorry Tom, I didn’t mean to brush you off like that" I tried to say in my smoothest voice. He kept his eyes to the TV and completely ignored me. Making a frown appear on my face, I crawled closer, letting myself mold into his side a little innocently.

"I mean it, it’s just that, my dad doesn’t know" I mumbled shyly and batted my eyelashes at him. If there was something I did know about using my female technics, it was how to get an apology acceptance.

Placing my hand on his arm, I made him glance in my direction, as he couldn’t stay mad so much longer. I could see his angry façade fading.

"Are you going to let him know?" He asked calmly as he turned his eyes towards me.

"I guess I have to" I smiled innocently as it tugged in the corner of his lips. He raised his hand and placed his fingers on my jawline, leaning down and softly brushing his lips with mine. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I relaxed into him. It was unbelievable how serene I felt when I was around Tom. It was like he was my own little stress ball.

"Does this mean I don’t get to kiss you in public?" Tom questioned as he pecked my lips faintly, our noses grazing against each other.

"Pretty much" I mumbled already starting to feel yearning for him. He made a small exhale as he leaned his head onto the couch back.

"I don’t even have you for 5 seconds to myself, do I?" he mumbled. I bit my lip and snuggled into his side, sliding my arm across his stomach as his arm fell across my shoulders.

"You will, you’re not the only one disliking the situation" I said and placed my head on his shoulder.

"You want me around when you tell your dad?" He asked and I could feel him twitching a little bit. Did he want to be there when I shared the news?

"Do you want to?" I asked a little amused.

"I don’t know, maybe. It feels like I should, but it’s up to you" he told me.

"I have no idea how I’m going to break it to him, but I’ll do it when it feels right" I mumbled and closed my eyes a little bit, savoring Tom’s heat and inhaling his dark smell. 

_______________________________________________

A/N Hey!!!! So i am really relaxed due to no school for a weak so i feel in a good mood! :D let me say like this, if you comment and be really good, maybe get me a follower or two, i will update before the weekend is over!! :D HUGS! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.7K 29
This story is in English!! This is only my second story so please go easy on me with any mistakes! Hope u enjoy and have fun ๐Ÿ˜ โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ: Drug use, sub...
8.2K 174 31
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น. The Kaulitz's and the Kรคutner's have been battling for control of Tokyo's underworld for generati...
9.8K 311 32
This is a continuation of 'Forbidden Love' !! Please go read the first book so everything makes sense. it's on my profile. After having her heart br...
65.9K 1.9K 43
Rhea moved to Tokyo with her best friend to escape her past but when she meets the most feared man in Tokyo and is forced into something more dangero...