Impressions

بواسطة _Trapunzel

Book 3 To Milano {An August Alsina Story} المزيد

Impressions
Impressions II
Impressions III
Impressions IV
Impressions V
not a chapter
Impressions VI
Impressions VII
Impressions VIII
Impressions IX
Impressions X
Impressions XI
Impressions XII
Impressions XIII
Impressions XIV
Impressions XV
Impressions XVI
Impressions XVIII
Impressions XVII
Impressions XIX
Impressions XX
Impressions XXII
Impressions XXIII
Impressions XXIV
Impressions XXV
Impressions XXVI
not a chapter
ITS UP!
Impressions XXVII
Impressions XXVII
Impressions XXVIII
Impressions XXIX
Impressions XXX
Impressions XXXI
Impressions XXXII
Impressions XXXIII
Impressions XXXIV
HELP!
Impressions XXXV
Impressions XXXVI
Impressions XXXVII
Sneek Peek! Impressions XXXVIII
Impressions XXXVIII
Impressions XXXIX
Impressions XXXX
Information
Impressions XXXXI
yall know I cant stop right.
BOOK FOUR
BOOK FIVE

Impressions XXI

33.5K 841 198
بواسطة _Trapunzel

1 month later

"Hello?," August says answering the phone. "Okay, okay here I come," He hangs up and wakes me.

"Hm?,"

"Stori is in labor," He tosses on some clothes. "I'll be back," I nod and he rushes out of the house. I would go to support him, but he needs to be there for his child and the childs mother.

I couldnt go back to sleep that night. Sometimes I wonder how Vincent is doing. Does he think about me? A few hours later, August texts me a picture of him and his son. Noah Reed Alsina. He is cute ole lightskin thing. I hope August being a father now might change his old ways. 

**

"Mel,"August wakes me.

"Hm?," I wake up.

"Look," I sit up and see Noah. He is so handsome just like his father.

"She let you take him?,"

"She had to go on a busniess run supposedly,"

"She just gave birth?,"

"Yeah I know," I hold him in my arms. I want a child oh so badly.

"Hes so small, and cute," Noah stretches and wraps his finger around mine. I look up and see how happy August is.

"We gotta make a crib and get his room together. I-," He gets all jittery. 

"August calm down, okay. We will get him a crib, go ahead,"

"Okay, I'll go to target and get some things," I nod. I smile at Noah and he has so much hair its crazy. He's so cute and small. With his big brown eyes. I wish I had a child to call mine. I smile at Noah, he yawns and closes his eyes.  "Night Noah,"

"Hello?," I answer my phone.

"What kind should I get cherry wood or just a black one?,"

"Suprise him," He chuckles.

"Alright, cherry wood," He hangs up. I set Noah down right next to me, he curls up into a ball. About a hour later, August tries to set up the crib waking up Noah.

"Come on Noah," I pick him up. "Look at your father," August smiles and puts the last piece together.

"There you are son," August says standing back and looking at the crib. I hand him to August. "Hey Noah, " Noah smiles and yawns. "I think he is tired,"

"No shoot Sherlock," Didnt wanna curse around Noah.

"Come on Noah, lets put you to sleep now," He rocks him and I look at the clock. 2am. How could he still be awake. After he finally gets Noah to sleep, he cuddles up with me. "Mel?," He whispers.

"Hm?,"

"Im really glad that you stayed by me," I smile.

"You had to have somebody to help you get through this," I say turning over.

"Hopefully we can have a baby,"

"Hopefully," I smile, looking at him.

"I feel like singing," He says.

"Then sing, "

"Imma take you to my world just relax, just to the beat and think of me just relax," Oh the memories this song brings. I smile, hes putting me in the mood roght now.

"August really this song?," He continues to sing.

"Until you scream it scream it scream and when I eat it eat it eat it got you crazy crazy crazy," I laugh, and climb ontop of him.

"August,  now that you got me in the mood," He laughs.

"Is that a good thing?,"

"I dont know is it?," I come down and kiss him passionately.

"Hell yeah," He smiles and takes off my shirt. He carries my to the shower and we step in. Yall its about to get dirty. He takes no time and getting started. His sweet kisses trail down me, making me feel some type of way.

"August," His fingers slide in me, slowly.  "August," I moan his name, he plays with me. "Babe quit," He chuckles and sets me down on the shower seat. He spreads my legs as far as they can go as places a kiss on my other lips and slides it. I moan and try to hold onto something. I push his head further in and my legs start to shake. "Papa!," I drop my head back. Once he finishes he gets ontop and slides in. "Oh my gosh August, " I dig my nails into his back.

**that morning**

"August," I shake him awake.

"Hm?,"

"Come on, time for church," I say picking up Noah.

"Alright,  gimme 5 minutes," I walk downstairs with his blanket and his bottle. I start making his bottle, thinking when will my day for God to bring me a miracle of joy like Noah. I look at Noah and he just looks at me.

"Look Noah," He squirms when I show him the bottle. I chuckle and feed him.

"Aww look at my babies," August says walking downstairs.He starts making his coffee, looking around. 

"Looking for something? ," I ask him. 

"Yeah, you didnt make breakfast, "

"August I wont have time to, just eat cereal.  Im sorry baby, we still have to get Noah ready,"

"Its alright baby," He picks up Noah as I feed him.

"August really," He laughs and plays with him.

"Hey man," I shake my head, then smile at how a good father August is being right now. "Wassup man," He plays with him, tickling him.

"Im going to go get dressed,"

"Alright," He says, I walk back upstairs. After my shower I dress in my light brown maxi skirt, and my cream long sleeve, with the back cut out. It slouches off my shoulder a little. I put my hair up in a messy sock bun and put on my jewlery.  I look for my earrings and find it next to the box August asked for my hand in marriage. I open the box revealing the ring,  I smile. "Babe, you just missed it-," I close the box and put it back. "Noah just smiled, well tried, " I smile.

"You smiling," He squirms in August's hands.

"I gotta get changed," He hands me Noah and rushes to the shower.

***

"No August look like this," I unbuckle Noah from his car seat.

"This too damn complicated, " I slap his chest.

"Dont cuss around Noah," I tuck his blanket on him.

"He doesnt mind," he says closing the door behind me. I shake my head and walk up the church steps.

"Hey mom," I hug her.

"Yeah and-," She stops talking to August's mother, her  bestfriend.  "Hey baby, is this little Noah?," she smiles at him.

"Hey Ms. Alsina,"

"Hey baby," She hugs me. "Yall on time today,"

"Yeah," I smile.

"Well look at Noah," August smiles. "Hey babyface," He tries to smile at them. "Look just like August, wheres Stori?,"

"Who knows, she said she had some business to take care of," August says, she shakes her head.

"Well yall go get yall seats," She says.

"Alright we'll see you later," We walk inside and find our seats.

"Baby,"

"Yeah?," August says looking up from Noah.

"Am I fat?," Lately I've been feeling like a fat ass. 

"No baby, I tell you all the time. Your perfect,"

"But feel all this fat," I grab his hand and bring it to my stomach. He looks at me suspicious. "What?,"

"Nothing," He shakes his head. 

"Baby tell me,"

"Your butt has been getting bigger too as well as the twins," -.-, he laughs at my facial expression. "But seriously,  maybe you could be-,"

"Now August it hasnt been 4 weeks since," He looks at me then I remember what we did 4 week ago. Damn. "Oh boy," I mumble.

**

"So what Im telling you is, God always has a plan. You are apart of God's plan. Just because things arent going your way, hes not done with you. Theres a whole other chapter waiting for you," He finishes off, everybody stands up and claps. We all make our way out of the church, standing outside.

"Yeah," I nod and listen to a childhood friend. August looks at me then smiles. "No yeah, I just so glad," I honestly dont know what we were talking about.

"Hannah you dont mind do you?," He says wrapping his arms around me.

"Actually I do August," She nudges him smiling. A flirty smile at that.

"Too bad," He drags me away.

"August why did you look at her like that?,"

"Like what?," -.-

"Dont play,"

"Babe," He chuckles. "I dont know what your talking about," he looks at Noah with his mom.

"You ready to go, my momma have a brunch at her house,"

"Again? She loves to cook," He laughs.

"Yeah,"

"Well I wanna get changed into something comfortable, "

"Alright, and I know noah annoyed with all the grannies, " I bust out laughing. 

"Come on," I grab his hand. Once we get home, I change Noah into something comfortable as well.

"Mel dont make my son a softie,"

"How he wearing some sweats and t-shirt," August sighs and puts his gold chain on him. Which is too damn big, amd his jordan booties.

"There," I roll my eyes and throw on some jeans. I slide on my Rainbow flip fops and a tank top. I wet my hair so it has curls and put a bun on the top of my head. I put on the necklace August got me. "Mel lets go!,"

"Ok-," I run to the restroom throwing up. Over and over, feeling dizzy. Hell no,  I close the door and grab the pregnancy stick under the sink.

Everybody read I Knew It Was Love.

Its really good ♡

واصل القراءة