Impressions XVI

This chapter is kind of based on  being mary jane.

"Im so sorry to hear that," I say sitting next to Vincent.

"Its cool I guess," He runs his hands over his face and looks at me.

"What?," I ask.

"Nothing you have something in your face," He pulls a strand of hair out of my face. "Flawless," I smile.

"So what you gon' do?,"

"Man I dont know," he sighs. "She talking bout she pregnant and Im not ready for all that. We aren't ready," Everybody is getting pregnant but me.

"Well maybe the baby will give that one thing to get your relationship back on track," I grab the wine glass and take a sip.

"Maybe,"

"Things will change for the best. I promise you," He smiles at me and places his hand on my upper thigh.

"I sure do hope so," He slowly smashes his lips onto mine. This kiss was different from the other. This one was more meaning. More emotion. But it wasnt like August and I.

"I cant," I move from under him. "Im sorry but you have to go,"

"I understand Im sorry," He grabs his jacket. "Im sorry," he leaves. I sigh, I feel like a slut. I feel dirty,  I walk upstairs and take a bath. I feel like sinking under the water and clear my mind.

August: still down for tonight?

-im going to call a rain check dont feel to good

August: okay feel better :)

After my bath I climb into the bed and call my sister. Shes always there for me.

"You slut!," Harmony yells at me.

"I know, gosh. I dont know what to do, "

"Okay well first think about who you really love. Vincent or August.  Then think do they love you? Or just stop dating and be single,"

"I'll think I'll go with option two," She chuckles.

"That's sounds better. So try to avoid them for 2 whole weeks. See if their point of view on you changes,"

"Thanks Har,"

"No problem honey, but I'll have to call you back. Richard just got home bye,"

"Bye, love you sissy,"

"Love you too," She hangs up. Single for 2 whole weeks or longer. I can do this.

***

"So recently we had Melanie, August and his ex Stori on the show. And she announced that she is pregnant," Wendy says. "Yeah I know then we all wondered why Melanie didnt do anything, maybe not to harm the baby I dont know, " She sips her tea. "But the baby is August's.  I dont know how they did they did the testing but yeah its his. We do have some scoop about August's new car was shattered. Windows broken. Dents, the car is a mess. Most likely Melanie did this. I dont blame her, she didnt beat that MHMM ," Everybody laughs. "But soon the car caught on fire and August Alsina is under critical condition from tge burns. Lets pray for him,"

*

I wake up the next morning running to the bathroom. Vomiting. 

Harmony: why did u do that to his car?

-do what?

Harmony: channel 7 now!

I walk into the room and turn on the TV.

"August alsina famous rapper car was brutally damaged. From who? Investigators are looking into," Harmony calls me. "And we all pray and hope he gets better from the burns. The car soon caught fire as August Alsina tried to look into the car, 

"I didn't do that, I promise you,"

"Then who did?,"

"Maybe Stori, I sure didnt do it," I sit down and pause the TV at his car. Damn. "That was a nice car too. I have to go see him in the hospital,"

"I'll go with you,"

**

"August Alsina please room number," I say out of breathe.

"Im so-,"

"Move out of the way!," The nurses yell as the rush August on the gurdy past me. I get a quick look at some of his bruises and burns. Not as bad as I expected. 

"When can I see him?,"

"One the doctors clear him, he will be fine," I sigh and walk back to Harmony. I hope so. After hours and hours I finally get to see him.

"Want me to go with?,"

"I'll be fine," I say getting up. I walk into his hospital room and see him laying there breathing through a tube. I honestly dont know what to say. Everybody thinks I caused this when I really didnt.

"Hi," Thats all I can manage to say.

"BEEP BEEP!," Thats all I hear. At least I know he's fine. I want to hug him and kiss him but he doesnt look so good. Melanie you are single.

"August, if you can hear me I want you to know t-,"

"August?," Stori asks walking in. Here it goes.