Impressions XXXI

August POV

I have no words.

Melanies POV

"Are you sure you okay?," Nick asks me sitting down infront of me.

"I guess," He grabs my hand.

"Melanie you can talk to me, "

"I know Nick, " I look down at our hands. He tilts my face up and brings his lips to mine.

"Im here for you," He say, hes messing with my emotions. Messing with my money is like messing with my emotions. lmaoo I think I messed up too bad. "Always and forever, " He kisses me again.

"Nick," I draw back.

"Yes?,"

"Im sorry this is too soon. I think I should go to my-,"

"No Melanie Im sorry. I j-," He stops talking, I laugh. He cute he is when he is frustrated. "What?,"

"Nothing," He tickles my leg.

"Dont tell me nothing," I giggle. 

"Your kind of cute when you are lost for words," He blushes.

"Thank you, I guess," I smile.

"I think its best for me to go to my sister's house or something, "

"I understand, " I smile at him and get up. Everything starts to hit me. What the fuck just happened?! this isnt real. This is so fucking weird. Like the fuck?! Thot. Car accident. Lies. Kissing Nick. more lies. Arguement. Even more lies. Cheating.  Back at Nick's house? What the hell? I really need sometime for myself. I'll just go to a hotel room maybe.

"Thank you so much for listening to my bullshit," He laughs.

"If this is what it takes to be beside you. Then shidd," I laugh.  He really wants to be my one and only.

"Why do you want to be with me?," I ask him.

"Because I like you, like alot. Your all I think about. At practice, during the games, in my dreams," I blush. "If I have to go to hell and back to win your heart I will," Damn. I smile and hug him.

"Your really sweet Nick,"

"I try," He says.

*that morning*

I wake up in the hotel room tired. I look at my belly, getting bigger and bigger. I smile and turn on the TV.

"Melanie and August Alsina are through? Already? they have been through hell and back. How? All fans are disappointed,  Melanie and August you guys are love o-," I change the channel. Everywhere I go, August. August August August. I get up and walk over to the mirror. My eyes a puffy, from crying and crying. Good thing, I brought my sunglasses. I take a long shower,  washing my hair. After my shower I put on my sweats and a tank top for now. I sit down and begin putting my hair in french braid pigtails.

August POV

"Son you messed up," My mom says while cooking. 

"I know ma," Its been 3 days since Melanie left me. Its been hectic.  I mean being with Noah reminds me somewhat of her. But man, I really messed up. I change Noah's diaper.

"You might not be able to fix this,"

"I know I know, I thought Stori was really my one. The One, but I figured Melanie is,"

"Just now figuring that out? Come on son. Use your head,"

"No just that the sex from Stori was beyond, just wow. But I dont want sex, I want to make love momma,"

"Do you know you are talking to your mom," I laugh. "But August, you werent on tour. You were with your ex, you just basically ruined your guys marriage. And I understand how it must be for Melanie, having another woman come into your realtionship and do something that you couldnt do for your man," Damn, I never thought of that. "Your actions told Mel, I dont need you anymore Stori is doing something you couldnt do for me," I sigh and pick up Noah.

"Hey fat fat, " I say messing with him. He laughs and squirms.

"You messed up all bad. But you guys need to talk. Like talk, without you guys interupting each other,"

"She doesnt want to talk to me," I set Noah down so he can crawl around.

"Mhmm I wonder why?," she rolls her eyes at me. "Just try okay,"

"Alright,"

Melanie's POV

These last 3 days have been great, I've doing me. Not talking to Nick nor August. Not my sister my mom. Nope, Just me, myself, and India. I check my lipstick red lipstick again and fix my sunglasses around my braids. I run my fingers over the two then grab my purse and walk towards the door. My nail appointment is calling me. I open the door and August is standing there about to knock on the door.

"Leave," I say before he can get any words out.

"Melanie please just listen,"

"No August you listen. I dont want to be around you anymore. You hurt me and-,"

"Melanie, can we please just talk," I roll my eyes and move out of the way. I close the door behind him. I sit down on the edge of the bed and he pulls up a seat infront of me. Reminding me of the hospital room. "Melanie look at me please," I look up at him. "I came here to apologize for all the bullshit I put you through. And you stayed by my side like the ride or die you are. I was a fool for cheating on you. I dont know what I was thinking. I understand if the only way we will get closer is the baby But I want us to be a family. I want to be there when you wake me up saying your going into labor. I want to be there on India's first birthday. I want to be there for all the plays, recitals, soccer games, birthdays, holidays. I want to be right there. I know I messed up bad and Im going to have to do more than whine and beg," I look him in the eyes. "I just want to call you mine again. Please," He starts tearing up. I want to get up and hug him. Thats what he needs right now, but where was everybody else when I needed it. Oh yeah Nick. I just get up anyways and hug him.

"August you will always and forever be mine okay," He wraps his arms around me. "But I think its best of we stay away from each other for a while. I cant do this back and forth shit anymore. We clearly want other people. So why fight for each other, Im sorry August,"