Impressions XII

August POV

"What?,"

"Well, I was talking to somebody," She says turning around facing me.

"Who? ,"

"Vincent," I laugh.

"Baby you can talk to your cousin that's not a problem,"

"I lied," Dont lash out.

"About?,"

"August, Vincent he is my ex," Dont lash out.

"Why?,"

"I dont know, I just never stopped talking to him,"

"What you mean, if we were to-. You've been talking to him while we are in a relationship.  For 5 damn years," She doesnt respond. "Melanie you are basically cheating on me,"

"No August I never did anything with him. I was going to tell you before you proposed but-," Lash out.

"No Melanie you know you weren't! You were talking with another dude for 5 years!,"

"Im so sorry baby, I-,"

"Nah your not!,"

"Bab-,"

"Nah give me back my ring!," I snatch it off of her finger.

"August give me back my ring!," Reminds me of ATL Lmao sorry. She reaches for the ring. 

"Nah back up, ask Vincent for one, and a damn ride," I walk out of the dressing room.

*

Melanie's POV

"Thank you," I say to Vincent.

"No problem,"

"It escalated so quickly, " I said.

"Its alright dont stress, " He caresses my thigh. I smile and hesitate and put my hand ontop of his.

"Thank you,"

August POV

I wait there leaning against the car waiting for Stori to show. She wanna bring out other people. I'll bring out my ex/side chick.

"Hey,"

"Hi,"

"Need a hug?," I nod and wrap my arms around her. How could Melanie do this to me? "Come on, lets go for a walk," She suggests.

"Im so stupid," I say shaking my head.

"No your not, she's stupid for doing this shit to you,"

"Thanks Stori,"

"No problem,  I'll always be here for you," She grabs my hand. "Always,"

AND BACK TO MELANIES POV

"Hes not home," I say.

"Do you want me to stay?," 

"No Im fine," I reach over and hug him. "Thanks,"

"Anytime Annie," I smile and get out. I walk up the steps and walk in the house. I walk upstairs and take a shower, when I hear. August's keys. I get out and toss on some clothes.

"

Sometimes you're my general, you quarterback all these plays
Sometimes you're my enemy and I'm throwin' grenades
We'll just be chillin' and laughin', I'm layin' on your chest
Don't know what happened 'cause things just went left
But here we go back down that road
That's just the way that it goes
'Cause we made it this far on for better or worse
I wanna feel it even if it hurts
If I gotta cry to get to the other side, as long as you're there I'll survive oh,"

I walk into the studio and see August through the window sitting there.

"Hi," I say.

"Hi," I walk over to him. He doesnt look at me.

"August Im sorry,"

"I dont want to hear it Melanie. Do you even love me?,"

"Of course,"

"Then why are you talking to him. If Im your everything,"

"Because August, I still do care for him. If something happened to him right now. I would cry, because he's always been there for me,"

"And I was never there for you?," He questions.

"August you have, but-,"

"But what Melanie! All my life I try my best to make you happy. What did I do wrong to have you do this?,"

"Nothing August, its just that I still have a heart for him! I still have a spot for him in my heart! okay!," I catch my breath.

"I understand I still have a heart for my ex but that doesnt mean I have to talk to her and hang out with her,"

"Then you dont have a heart, you just tolerate her," He sighs.

"So what? Do you fuck him?,"

"No, I would never cheat on you. August I love you, that would never change," He sits there in his chair.

"I dont know, you playing games. I dont have time for that,"

"A-,"

"I dont even want to see you anymore,"

"B-," He cuts me off by turning up the music.