Impressions XXIV

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh

**

August and I danced alone to the music.

"You look good baby," He says into my ear. I smile and sway woth him.

"August I still cant believe you did all of this,"  He blushes.

"It was for baby, do above and beyond for you," I grab his face and kiss him. So when is the honeymoon? 

"Ready whenever you are," I laugh and walk over to the dinner table.

"Now its time for the newlyweds to cut the cake," Somebody says over the mic. I dip my finger in the icing.

"Gimme some," I do it again with a different finger and feed August. "I picked a bomb ass cake," I laugh and we cut the cake. I hand August his piece and he feeds me. I laugh at hiw goofy he is, making train noises.

"August," He laughs and feeds me. It is good. Once we start serving the cake around and mingling. I walk over to August and pull him away.

"Excuse us," I drag him to the hallway.

"M-," I cut him off and kiss him.  Passionately, deep. 

"Im so proud of you. Doing all of this on your own. All that I could ask for," I say, he smiles and grabs my face and kisses me again.

****

The limo pulls into the gigantic hotel room.

"My lady," August escorts me out and leads me upstairs.  To the penthouse. Roses leading to a bath and the bed. Candles lit, soft music playing.

"August," He smiles and closes the door behind him. He hands me the champagne glass, I sip on it. "Your just a superhusband today arent you," He laughs, he places his hands on my waist.

"August no more dancing please,"

"Just one more," he dims the lights. I give in and rest my head on his chest and sway along with him.

"August, I love you so much,"

"I love you so much too," I smile and look up at him. Admiring him. His features.  Just him. In 2.2 seconds the temperature raises and Im in his arms. Legs wrapped around his waist. He finds his way to the bed putting me down. He quickly takes off my wedding dress and sets it off the the side. I pull down his tie, and before I know it we are naked. 

"August!," I moan. "Right there baby," I drop my head back and push his head further. I start to kick off my heels.

"Leave them on," He demands.

"Fuck," I moan as he dives make in. "August its coming, " I moan louder. He smiles and cleans up the mess he made. My turn.  I grab his tie and pull him back to me. Flipping us over. I kiss him, tasting my juices. I kiss him down to his V, licking the outline. I stroke him slowly, sliding my mouth ontop.

"Melanie, " He groans.  I do some tricks and play aroubd with it. Teasing him.

"Yes Daddy," I say continuing. I look up and his eyes are at the back of his head. I play around with it some more. They nasty. I feel him expand, I climb ontop and he tosses me over.