Impressions XXV

"Yay!," I cheer. I look at August and he starts talking. 

"Im really enjoying this with you," He says. I smile and lay my head on his shoulder. Towards the end of the game, August was talking to some people. I just stood there next to him. I watch ass the basketball players walked by. Tall, just like August.  But not that tall. One looks at me as he walks by. Yaass Nick Young. He looks at me and smiles then his teammate pats him on the back they walk into the lockers.

"Ready?," August asks me

"Yeah," I get up and follow August. He grabs my hand and we head out. "Wait I have to go pee,"

"Again?,"

"Im pregnant, " I like using that excuse.

"Alright hurry up. We gon' be late," I walk down the long hall and make my way to the restroom.  I walk into the restroom and go pee. Once I finish, I wash my hands and check myself in n the mirror. I reply my lipgloss and tease my hair a bit. I make my way out of the restroom and dig in my purse for my phone.

"Yeah and-," My head runs into somebody's chest. 

"Im so sorry," I look up, Nick Young.

"Your fine," I smile.

"Good game,"

"Thank you, I try. I saw you front row cheering us on. Real fan?,"

"You can say that,"

"Didnt catch your name, "

"Melanie, " Melanie Alsina.

"Oh newlywed to one of my homeboys,"

"Yeah," I smile.

"Where is he anyway?,"

"Somewhere up there,"

"Oh well tell him I said wassup,"

"I will," He smiles.

"Nice meeting you Melanie, "

"Nice meeting you too," I smile and walk back over to August.

"What took you so long?," He asks wrapping his arms around me.

"Long line," I lock our fingers together.

**

"You look good baby," August says as I look in the mirror. White lace dress, there is something under. Its a beach dinner. I let hair have beach waves, and I put on my ankle bracelet.

"Thank you, you look good too," I say smiling. "My favorite cologne," I want to bury my face in him. "Gimme some,"

"No Melanie its for mine,"

"August please," He laughs.

"No babe," He sits down in his all white and sips on his wine. 

"Baby;" I sit on his lap. "You really not gonna give me any?,"

"Nope, I bought you some perfume the other day,"

"August," I play with his tie, tryibg to charm him.

"Nope, August not here,"

"Imma find it," I get off of his lap.  He pulls me back by my hips. I laugh.

"Nope, I hid it from your crazy ass," I roll my eyes.

"Okay," I get from his grip. "Fine, " he looks at me suspiciously. "What? im not going to try anything I promise. I just need my sandals then we can go," I walk into the room and find my gold sandals. A note falls from the closet shelf.