Impressions XXXIV

"Im home!," I yell walking in. I walk around the house and find him in the gym, playing basketball. Nick is practicing on making shots. I smile and clap, he looks at me then smiles.

"Hey," He makes a three-pointer.

"Aww look at you," He blushes and I walk over to him. "Bet you cant make it without looking,"

"Bet," He comes down and kisses me. He tosses the ball into the hoop, making it. I love how he is making me feel. "My goodluck charm," I laugh.

"Well let me go so you can focus,"

"Im bout to leave anyway, " I pout my lip. "Got to go get ready for my game,"

"Why didnt you rest, now your going to be tired," He rolls his eyes,dribbling. "Babe are you even listening?," He still dribbles and plays around with the ball. "Nick," -.-. He chuckles.

"Its so hot," I groan.

"Lets go swimming,"

"Nick I just gave birth, no my body is not prepared," I walk into our room.

"Baby you are perfect, come on,"

"Fine,"

**

"Nick don't!," He picks me up and tempts to toss me into the pool. "Nick don't do it," He tosses me in and jumps I following me. I come up for air and look at him.

"Aw you mad?," I try not to smile, but he is something worth smiling for. "Theres the smile I love so much," We play around laughing, splashing having fun. We sit there in the Jacuzzi talking, relaxing. "Come here," I walk over to him. "Can you send my beautiful wife a message?,"

"Of course," I trace my hands over his chest.

"Tell her that I think I love her," I blush.

"She said she thinks she loves you too,"

"Something else we have in common," I smile and kiss him. The kiss slowly started heated up, his hands run over my butt. Feeling his hands creep upon my breasts, they have gotten bigger since India.

"BEEP!," The intercom yells.

"Ignore it," I say to him, not wanting his lips to leave mine.

"Ayoo Nick! lETS GO!,"

"Babe just go you have a game," I stay, he kisses me neck. Me letting out small moans here and there.

"You coming right?,"

"Of course," He smiles and lightly grabs my butt.

"I'll call you maybe,"

"Okay," He gets out and rushes to take a shower. I clean up around the pool, and walk inside. Later on throughout the day, I get a call from August. "Hello?,"

"Melanie, India wont stop crying. I tried everything,"

"Ugh, August," I shake my head. "Okay give her- her pacifier im on my way," I shake my head and take a shower.

*

"Hey," August says opening the door.

"Hi," I walk inside and India is boo hoo crying. "Oh come here baby," I pick her up and rock her. "Shh mommy is here," She stops crying and quivers her bottom lip. "Hey baby," she just looks at me. "Wheres Noah?,"

"Went with his mom to the story," I nod. "August I was wondering if-,"

"Melanie I want us back together,"

"If you wanted to keep India for the weekend or I-,"

"Melanie!," He raises his voice, I heard him the first time.

"August you just cant demand things like that. You made you decision, I made mine. And we are happy,"

"Im miserable, miserable," I shake my head.

"Im sorry to hear that August," I simply say, India falls asleep in my arms. I put her in her crib, I look around at the mess they made. I look on the night stand and see a picture of August and I. I grab the photo and walk downstairs to him. "Why?," I ask him. Melanie you have the same picture laying in your dresser under your panties. Quit playing.

"What you mean?,"

"Why do you still have this picture if you obviously want to be with Stori?,"

"Because, I still think about you. Im not like you Melanie I don't get over people in 3.4 seconds okay,"

"Wait, it took me a while to get over you okay so don't come at me with all that bullshit August,"

"Bullshit? Its the truth, you were cheating on me with my friend,"

"I wasn't cheating August, we were friends damn,"

"No you guys wasn't, he told me about you guys kissing okay. He told me everything after yall got together. So don't come at me with all that bullshit," I shake my head.

"See this is exactly why it didn't work be-,"

"Because you were in love with another man," DAMN!

"No I wasn't August, I was in love with you," I look at him.

"Sure as hell didnt seem like it,"

"Look I didnt come here for your words right now. I came here for Inida," I grab my purse and walks towards the door.

"So we are just going to waste what we had, because of some other guy trying to ruin us?,"

"He already did August," I sit back down. "He already did," I sigh.

"Why? Why did we let people come inbetween us? ," He grabs my hand. "Melanie, please can we try again?,"