Impressions XVIII

DID ANYBODY SEE THE SEASON FINALE OF BEING MARY JANE?

**1 week later**

"Vincent you so nasty!," I laugh at him.

"This shit bomb what you talking bout?," I shake my head. "Gimme a kiss," he puckers his lips.

"Nope, not after you ate that," He grabs my hips and pulls me into him.

"Vince," I laugh as he tries to give me a kiss. He sneaks in a kiss after he eats his bite of the sandwich.  "You disgusting, " But I want to feel his soft lips against mine. "Gimme another one,"

"Nope im nasty," I nudge him and wrap my arms around his neck. He chuckles and kisses me, making me feel good inside. His hands creep around my body, reaching my behind.  I smile against his lips and continue kissing him.

August: come through real quick

I stop and look at my phone, he turns back to his food.

"We not finished," I smile.

-alright

"Vince I'll be right back, my sister needs me,"

"Everything alright,"

"Yeah," I kiss him and grab my purse.

"Bye," he says.

"Bye,"

***

"Yeah August Im on my way over," I say into the screen driving to his house.

"Hurry up,"

"Shut up," I say pulling into his driveway. "Open the door," he sucks his teeth. 

"Alright, " I hang up, I grab my makeup.  I powder myself in the mirror and make myself look presentable. I grab my purse and toss my uggs back on. Is it just me or does anybody else drive without shoes? "Wassup?," August says hugging me.

"You look better, how you feeling?," I ask him.

"Better, im all done peeling," I nod and follow him into the house.

"Wheres stori?,"

"Who knows," He says. "I need a drink, " He pulls out a full bottle of tequila. 

"Nope you dont need it, you may have wine," He sucks his teeth.

"Alright," I pour him a glass as if I live there.

"Wassup?," I hand him the glass of wine.

"I just needed somebody to chill with, I've been feeling lonely lately,"

"I wonder why," He looks at me like -.-.

"I dont know every time I try to talk to her she always change it about her. Thats one of the reasons I left her in the first place,"

"August I understand you want best for your child, I understand that. But nobody said you have to get with her,"

"But I want her to be safe with the baby,"

"August she will," Damn lie. "How bout you check up on or something,"

"So your saying break up with her,"

"No," I sip on the wine. "Im just saying consider it,"

"Thanks Melanie, "

"Mhmm,"

"I said thanks Melanie, "

"Okay," He hits my thigh.

"Ouch What was that for?,"