Uninhibited

By GaPeterson

R-RATED CONTENT. 18+ ONLY! Syra, a succubus banished to Earth, must live and thrive on the sexual energy of h... More

WARNING
1. Succubus
2. Bellboy
3. Encounter
4. Ren
5. Futile Answers
6. Undergrounds
7. Emotion
8. Alabaster
9. Reconnecting
11. Incubus Interaction
12. Punishment?
13. Realizations
14. Unexpected (And Maybe Unwanted?)Guest
15. Return
16. Delay(s)
17. Dante
18. Era
19. Zelina
20. Broken Laws
21. Used
22. Sticky Situation
23. Happy? Surprise
24. Confessing
25. Discovery
26. Earth
27. Plans
28. Date
29. Waiting And Watching
30. Loss
31. Vix
32. Changes
33. Apologies
34. Beginnings of War
35. Murder
36. Cracked Facade
37. Inconvenience
38. Trial
39. Death
Epilogue
Summary of Inhibited

10. Urges

18.1K 604 29
By GaPeterson

10. Urges

Ren's soft giggles were both a comfort and a turn on for Syra as they shopped their way through the stores that lined downtown Los Angeles.

They had bought quite a few things at a handmade indian shop while Syra told Ren a few things of what she could about herself and Ren blabbered on about herself. The things they bought included sparkling jewelry, dyed dresses, shirts and a few large woven bags as well as a couple boxes of incense.

One could never have too much incense, that was what Syra had missed about being in the Abyss; everything smelt like delicious incense.

Even if it was only to cover up the...other stenches.

Ren yanked on Syra's wrist, bringing her to a stop in front of an oriental restaurant. She tugged her inside, squealing gleefully and making Syra chuckle.

A hostess greeted them and showed them to a table within seconds considering the restaurant was practically empty.

They sat in a little corner, lit by a small, hanging lamp and began to talk.

"So what do you do for a career or job?" Ren asked, honey eyes filled with curiosity as they watched Syra.

Shit, this was one thing Syra had avoided talking about all together. She had distracted Ren with a bunch of other topics and asked questions about her life.

Syra shifted nervously as she answered, "Uh, I don't really like to talk about it."

Syra felt Ren's eyes bore into her for a second before shifting away. "Okay, well what do you want to order?"

Ren had shifted the subject smoothly and had allowed Syra her privacy.. It made Syra feel more towards Ren.

Syra flashed a timid smile and murmured, "Why don't you pick for me? I haven't been here and I'm not sure what's good."

Ren's face changed from happy to extremely excited. "Oh my god! You have to try their tofu soup, it's soooo good!"

Syra grinned then, nodding her head as Ren began to pick out things for her to eat, jabbering about how much Syra would like them.

**

And like them she did. Ren had ordered Syra a bowl of hot tofu soup and California sushi rolls, along with fresh, herbal tea. Ren had ordered the same and watched Syra's expressions as she tried the foods with an excited grin on her face.

Ren giggled whenever Syra had found she liked each food, a slow, happy grin appearing on Syra's face.

Now as they finished up their teas, Ren was boasting about how she told Syra she would love it and Syra felt something she hadn't in awhile throughout her enjoyment with Ren.

Urges.

It wasn't as faint as earlier, this time it was a small fire poking Syra in her belly.

She groaned, that fire would only grow from now. She would have to leave and soon.

"Ren, this has been fun. I'm glad I came back and told you about myself. I plan to stay in touch, but I've got to go. Thanks for lunch." Syra smiled and stood up, grabbing her bags from the day's worth of shopping.

"I'm glad too, Syra. Please, stay in touch." Ren waved her goodbye and began a small conversation with the waitress as she paid the bill.

Syra on the other hand didn't have time for idle conversations, the fiery Urges in her lower belly were burning brighter.

"Fück, this is really not the time," Syra growled as her whole body began to feel everyone's arousal she passed, whether it was for her or not.

She rushed down the street, heading back the way her and Ren came, but she knew she wasn't going to make it. She was dying and the Urges warned her of that fact; made her want to live and screw whomever to stay living.

She had just made it to the end of the third block on a street of four blocks when the medium fire became a raging bonfire that ate and consumed her belly from the inside out; spreading through her body like a wildfire.

"Fück!" She hissed out and reached out blindly with her free hand.

Her hand connected with material, grabbed it and yanked on the body it covered.

"H-hey! What are you doing?!" It was a man's voice, but it had a feminine edge to it.

The one damn time I'm dying and I get a gay man!

Syra couldn't pick someone new, she didn't have the time, though she was píssed it couldn't be smooth and simple as she ran down an alleyway shrouded in dark shadows, dragging the man down after her. He probably would've escaped had she been mortal, but she was a succubus with the strength of at least five men.

"What the fück!" The gay man's voice rang out, echoing off the walls of the alleyway and Syra yanked him around, almost ripping open his shirt.

She dropped her bags as she looked into the guy's eyes.

"Look buddy, I'm dying. And right now I need to fück to live and despite the fact you're gay, you'll still allow me to survive by fücking. So we can do this the hard way or the easy way, which one will it be?"

The guy looked at her as though she was crazy and went to pry her fingers away, but her other hand flashed up. She squeezed his hand tightly in hers and heard the bones grind against each other.

The guy moaned, tugging at her hand.

"I'm a fücking succubus, gay boy. I don't have to kill you to feed and survive, but I can and I'm dying more as the seconds tick on. So we either fúck and you live or we fúck and you die. You can sit and take it or you can struggle and I'll charm you so you'll do as I say anyways," She took a breath, glared and tightened her grip a little more. "Do. You. Understand?"

The gay man now looked frightened but nodded.

"Good." Syra released her hold entirely and the man went to bolt.

"Fúcking christ. What did I tell you?! The hard way it is then," she growled and muttered under her breath, "I try to be nice..."

She yanked the man around, successfully tearing his shirt and gazed into his eyes. To the man, she knew, they glowed and swirled with a red hot color; fitting for lust.

In seconds he was grinning wickedly and taking his ripped shirt off himself. Syra noted he had his nipples pierced and a tattoo that ran from his chest down to his navel; it was a wicked abandon ship piece, complete with evil looking octopus and dangerous looking sharks.

She didnt admire it long as the guy reached for Syra. She smirked, turning a gay man straight was...interesting.

"Nuh-uh, finish what you started," she teased, stepping out of his reach.

The man grinned and watched Syra with lustful blue eyes as he slowly peeled away his pants and boxer-briefs.

Syra's Urges reached fever pitch and she yanked off her own clothes within seconds.

"Oh, god..." The guy groaned as he took in the sight of her curves and smooth skin, completely exposed for him.

Syra leaned forward and whispered into his ear, "Fúck me now."

"Yes," he responsed, positioning himself behind Syra as she settled against the wall.

Bending down and arching her back out, she felt gay boy press his penis against her opening before ramming himself in completely.

Syra and the gay man moaned in unison; her from the pleasurable rush of life and him from the best sex he'd ever have in his life.

He pumped into her without needing Syra's command to go fast and leaned into her, gripping her breasts roughly.

Their liquids streamed down her thighs and Syra felt the Urges fade, while her climax built.

"Fúcking christ, you feel amazing!" The man's feminine voice groaned in Syra's ear as he let go of her breasts and gripped her waist, pummeling into her with great force.

"Oh god... I... I can't. Shit!"

Syra felt his semen pump into her, but her climax wasn't nearly there, she drove herself desperately onto his côck, but he pulled away.

"Dammit! Eat me, now!" She shrieked, turning around and bracing her back against the wall.

The charmed man sank to his knees, spread Syra's thighs apart and shoved his face directly into her cúnt which dripped their combined liquids. His tongue shot out and into her and she gripped his hair, riding it and felt her climax re-build.

The man circled her clít with his tongue and plunged into her again and again, he reached up and gripped her thighs, aiming to please Syra.

Her head lolled back against the cool brick until she felt his finger sink into her áss. She bucked then, her áss tightening around his finger and literally came apart as his tongue flicked into her deeply; drawing life energy into her in huge quantities.

She moaned, yanked the man away from her soaked core and sagged against the wall. The gay man slumped onto the cold ground after he'd satisfied Syra and fell into a slumber so deep he wouldn't wake for a day at least.

Syra sighed, pulling on her clothes. She knew she'd have to call the police to come get the man otherwise he'd be stuck, sleeping and vulnerable, all day.

Alive and upset with herself, for once, Syra began calling the police as she walked out of the alley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 41.4K 53
Calliope has one job: to hunt the supernatural terrorizing mankind. What she never anticipates is being drawn to the same creature she seeks to end. ...
353K 4K 37
The Three Factions of Fallen Angels, Angels and Devils, were at war for over a millennia, neither side giving way, each side fighting to preserve the...
4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
2.9K 60 19
After beating Malix, the five incubi brother's decide to stay with Jasmine Anderson as summer slowly comes around for her, but then while she does wh...