Wedded & Abandoned

By CliffeShyna

Jordan Zella Carol was a typical brunette , American girl. She was talented if you were counting ranching and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 15

12.6K 500 76
By CliffeShyna

I slapped him hard.

This was the second time today I felt the moisture on my eyes because of him.

He was just calling for the slap. He was not there to see how I cared for Sarah, how much I hated that job and still did it and he clearly didn't know I worked more than 10 hours a day to keep food on the table and clothes on my and my daughter's body. She wore the best clothes even when I was not able to afford it, ate the best quality food which was hard to find in local shops and had a account for herself where all my little savings went.

I may not be the best mother in the world but I loved Sarah and I loved her more than anything in the world.

Sebastian continued looking at me, then said, "I deserve that. I am sorry"

"Get out" I said and went back - ran actually - to my room and closed it.

I waited for the sound of the main door closing. When it did, I went outside my room and locked the main door.

A good-for-nothing mother? Did he really think I was a useless mom? Would Sarah hate me if she ever came to know that I hid her from her dad? Would she understand why I did that?

There were too many questions and no answers. I tried to place myself in Sarah's place but I couldn't. I didn't really have a caring mom or loving dad in the world. I knew I was a disappointment when I was just a few years old but I would never make Sarah feel like that. She will be loved by both her mother and father even though she doesn't live with the two of us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning could not come fast enough. I was tired so I slept longer than I usually did. After feeding Sarah and changing her clothes, I went outside and worked on the ranch. I told John that I would be leaving anytime and did not know whether I would come back. 

I knew I would not be able to pay him his salary from the next month so I told him to search for another job as well.

He quickly asked, "What about the animals?"

I didn't what I would do with the animals.

"Can you sell them to a person who would care for them?"

"Can you give them to me? It would be great to have a horse and two cows around. As for dog.. "

"Dog will come with me. Sarah loves him. She will already miss you all so much, I cannot make her miss dog as well"

"Zella, do you have to go?" he asked.

"Yeah. I wish I didn't. I will stay at my grandpa's home and try to resolve my situation as soon as possible. I can't come back here because this house is already sold"

"Sold?"

"Yep. Hey let's talk later, I am going to check up on Sarah"

"You are a great Mom Zella. Sarah is very lucky to have you"

I smiled and pulled him for a hug. John was a little brother that I should have had since birth. He had been a friend and family since I came here and I would miss him very much. 

"I will really miss you"

He laughed and hugged me back.

"I will miss you too"

Sebastian's POV

I should not have said what I did say last night to her. She must be hating me now. I park the car on the sidewalk outside the ranch and jump out of my car.

My phone vibrated, notifying me about a hundred useful as well as useless messages. I click only the messages related to work and Louise.

"I am choosing a blue tie to match your eyes and my dress"

"When are you coming back?"

"Sebastian, why are you not answering me?"

"Babe, are you angry?"

"Sebastian, I am worried now. Did you get the paper signed?"

Then one of the most recent -

"You have a baby ? Are you sure it's yours"

There were several more messages.
I replied to the last message, "She is my baby. Jordan hid her from me. I am coming back today with both of them. I will talk to you as soon as I come back. Love you Lou."

I made my way inside the ranch and saw Jordan hugging a tall man, the same guy who was with Sarah most of the time.

Is he the real boyfriend? But Jordan said he was too young to be her lover. Well, she is a big liar. I could also not deny that she was good-looking. She had a figure that Lou was working hard to have. She had muscles in all the right places. She was tall, which would make men intimidated by her but not me. I could never fall for a girl like her. I liked my wife to be educated, like Lou, fragile-looking like Lou. Also, she spoke like a sailor sometimes, getting on my nerves with explicit and offending words.

I waited for them to end their hug. The guy was the first to remove his hands off her and when he finally did, he caught me looking at them. He said something to Jordan and she turned her face to look at me. She did not say anything or show any emotion, just sauntered inside the house.

I ran after her. When I was close to her, I said, "Did you pack your bags?"

"No. I still have a week"

I frowned "A week? I bought this ranch completely, the house came with it"

She turned and spoke to my face, "Grandpa told me it will take a week before the house is yours"

I chuckled, "Your Grandpa thinks he is living in his time. The year is 2017 not 1950s. I am the sole owner of this house" I take out my phone and click on the mail the lawyer sent me this morning.

I show her the mail, "Read this if you do not trust me"

She took the phone from me and read the mail. She then gave the phone back and said, "When are we going?"

"As soon as you are ready. Just tell me what I have to do"

"Haven't you done enough already?" I cringed at her chilled tone but didn't reply.

Six hours later

Jordan's POV

I hated that man. I hit the steering wheel in anger again. Sara looked at me from the travel crib while dog kept his eyes outside the window. I smiled at Sarah and said, "I don't know what to do, do you?"

As expected, she didn't answer but she did smile back.

Three hours later

I was coming outside my car with Sarah in my arms and Dog on my tail when I noticed Sebastian parking his Model S beside my car. I scowled and shouted, "What are you doing here? It's my grandpa house"

He smiled and said, "Your grandpa invited me and my parents for dinner. They are already here"

The next thirty minutes were probably the most beautiful moments for Sarah. It was my grandma who held her first and started cooing. My grandpa was next followed by Sebastian's dad who took Sarah in his arms for around ten full minutes and talked to her.

"You were going to take this away from Sarah" said Sebastian who was standing near me.

Sebastian's mom was crying. She took the baby and started crying even more. I felt worse every second. I really was going to take this away from her.

Mrs. Douglas then came towards me with my baby and her grandchild in her arms. Taking a ring off her pinky finger, she said, "I know what you did was not right but I strangely understand you as well"

Sebastian hissed, "Mom"

She gave him the ring and said, "Give it to your wife. In our tradition, husbands gift their wife something whenever she gives him a child"

He looked angry but didn't disobey. Taking my hand, he put the ring on my pinky finger but when he found it too loose, he took it out and put it on my ring finger where there was no ring. I had left the wedding ring in his house when I ran away.

I glared at him but he just left my hand and sincerely said "Thank you for the child"

I rolled my eyes, making him scowl and Mrs. Douglas smile.

I could never get this man. He was bipolar.

A/N

A long chapter and a very fast update. Hope you all are happy now.

Dedication - RozaLavigne

Love you all,
ShynaCliffe
💗💗💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.1K 58
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT**** Jordan is 24 years old and married to her high school sweetheart. After a tragedy happened, their...
9.2M 321K 62
Kayla Andrews was living a simple life even as the daughter of one of the richest men in the society, she still tried her best not to dwell under her...
513K 11K 27
He despises her presence She cherish his presence He hates her She loves him His heart belongs to someone Her heart belongs to him Jeremy has no ey...
618K 23.8K 46
Ashley Christos is the youngest daughter of Greek Billionaire. 21 years old and extraordinary beautiful. She is so beautiful that people use to call...