Yuri!! On ice- One Shots

By GLEfiction

I'll do some X readers, and some a few Victuuri oneshots. I I hope everyone enjoys! XD More

Yurio X Reader
Yuuri x Heartbroken!Reader: What we have lost, and what we have found
Victor x BeginnerSkater!Reader
Yuuri x Victor- Our Little Skater
REQUEST BOX (Please request. Please!!!)
Neko!Yurio x Reader
Just sayin' thanks!!
Valentine's Day- Yuuri x Victor
Yurio x Reader with a cold
Yuuri x Blind!Reader- Play me a song
Happy Birthday, Yurio!!
Happy Birthday, Yurio!!- Yurio x Reader
Victor x Suicidal!Reader: Part 1 [It would be so easy]
Victor x Suicidal!Reader Part 2 [You don't know anything.]
Victor x Suicidal!Reader Part 3 [Hot chocolate]
Victor x Suicidal!Reader Part 4 [Hey, this is my fiancée!]
Yuuri x Reader- [Will you...?] YLIA crossover- Part 1
A/N- THANKS FOR 2K!!!
Results of the poll- IMPORTANT
Yuuri x Reader [Kiss me] YLIA crossover- Part 2
A/N- THANKS FOR 3K!!! Please see ASAP- IMPORTANT
Emil x Reader [And we danced]
Yurio x Reader: Heavy Fluff [Ya lyublyu tyebya]
Seung-gil Lee x Reader
Otabek x Pregnant!Reader
Victor x Pregnant!Reader
Yurio x Otabek- What the hell is this feeling?!
Seung Gil-Lee x Reader
Yurio x Suicidal!Reader- (So Cold)
Yurio x Reader- (Can you hear my heart beat?)
Yuuri Katsuki x Reader- (It's raining, it's pouring)
Chris x Depressed!Reader
Victor x SelfHarming!Reader- Part 1 (Shards of glass and ice skate blades)
Yurio x Reader- (Impossible?)
Victor x SelfHarming!Reader- Part 2 (A New Window)
Yurio x VolleyballPlayer!Reader- [Blond Asshole]
Bonus Chapter: FUN FACTS ABOUT YOU GUYS
Phichit x Reader- Part 1 (Texting)
Christophe x Reader- (Saying Goodbye)
Yuuri x Singer!Reader- (How would you feel if I told you I loved you?)
Phichit x Reader- Part 2 (Selfies)
Yurio x Reader- (My Sister's a Fan Girl and there's a Guy in my House)
Yurio x PunkMusician!Reader- (Just a Fan Girl and a Fan Boy)
FanBoy!Yurio X Famous!Reader- (I'd take a bullet for you)
Akatsuki no Yona One Shot: Yun x Reader
Yuuri Katsuki x Reader: COLLAB WITH GEMMA (Cheater) Part 1
Victor x Blind!Yuuri- Guide me
(HALLOWEEN SPECIAL) Vampire!Chris x Reader- Bite me
Yurio x FamousSinger!Reader- Part 1 [So far away]
Yuuri X Reader: COLLAB WITH GEMMA PART 2- [Shut up and Kiss Me]
Christmas with you guys!!!
Yurio x Singer!Reader: Part 2 [London]
Otabek x Suicidal!Them!Reader

Christophe Giacometti x Reader (Don't touch- AH!)

3.6K 102 56
By GLEfiction

A/N- Hey guys! @BonusPoints requested a Chis x Reader, so I'mma gonna do that. This is just going to be a bunch of fluff. Enjoy, my dear Reader-Chans.

"My love, did you see me skate? Did it... please you?" a voice said in your ear. Warm breath tickled your ear, and you felt a warm hand on your... um, well... your gluteus maximus.

"D-don't do that, Chris!" you cried, squriming away, pressing your back against a nearby wall so he couldn't try again. It was during the off-season of ice skating, so your friend, Christophe Giacometti did small ice skating shows around Switzerland to keep busy. He had invited you to come to see him this time, and he didn't quite... know the definition of boundaries.

It was after the show, and the two of you were in a secluded hallway in the large building containing the ice rink.

"Why not? You love it, I can tell," Chris murmured, advancing forward and wrapping and arm around waist and pulling you close. You blushed furiously. 

"I-I... Chris- mmph!" you were cut off by hot lips pressed against yours. You froze in shock.

"Sorry, love. I couldn't help myself. You're just so close, and that blush of yours is so adorable," Chris breathed, less than an inch from your face. He smelled like the flowers he'd been given as gifts after the performance, and of the cold icy air.

You felt faint.

"I h-have to g-go, C-Chris. S-s-seriously, please l-let me-"

"Aww, darling- do you have to go so soon? We've only just started," Christophe smiled, and you felt electric shocks run up your back when his fingertips slipped under your shirt and rested on the small of your back. You seriously thought you might pass out.

"J-just started w-what?!" you asked, your whole body heating up 10 degrees. Chris replied by pressing his lips against yours. Your eyes widened and then closed. You sank in, letting the kiss become passionate. Chris rubbed your back up and down, and then...

You pulled back, "Chris, don't touch-"

You let out a small yelp.

Gluteus Maximus. Again.

"It's okay, sweetheart," he murmured, sensually, and didn't remove his hands.

You blushed deeply.

Well, I don't know how I feel about this. I have a confession... I didn't fan girl because my heart belongs to Yun from Yona of the Dawn, IT ALWAYS HAS. 

I suppose you'll be expecting a Yurio x Reader that's like this. Does anyone want one with all this fluffy fluff?

Anyway, thanks so much for reading. Vote, comment, request, and follow. Love you, Reader-Chans, and as always, see you next one shot! Sayonara!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 11.6K 98
Yuri!!! On ice character Oneshots! - Fluff - Lemons/smut - Funny/ Goofy [ I don't own Yuri!!! On ice or any of the characters ] [Warning! LEMONS AR...
27.1K 616 35
Simple love; in which a darkness that consumes Yuri's thoughts get the better of him. Will his love for Victor take over his dark and sickening thoug...
101K 1.3K 49
A (barely) completed one shot of Yuri on Ice. Lots of gay. I mean,,, lots. I mean,,, 50 chapters lots. Back in 2017 lots,,, Enjoy this shit show.
130 4 13
A story about hoshi (=reader) and her life with yuri plisetsky > "Davai yuri!!! You can do it dumbass!!!", I yelled as loud I could, as he did hi...