Beaten and Bullied (Harry Sty...

By LoveDucks

Cheri was bullied and beaten for years by Harry Styles who insisted on making her life hell. She has no idea... More

Beaten and Bullied (Harry Styles fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
trial

Chapter 31

35.7K 1.8K 744
By LoveDucks

Chapter 31-

"What?" I say alarmed.

"She's had a minor fall but she's fractured her right arm quite badly. She's in the hospital right now and she's told me to inform you" the nurse replies softly.

"Is she okay?" I ask worried.

"She's doing fine but she's just about to go in for another x-ray scan. They may have to operate so the bone can heal"

"I'll be over as soon as I can," I say hurriedly before disconnecting the call. With shaking hands I slip my phone back into my pocket and quickly get out of then narrow corridor that I'm standing in.

"Harry" I say panicked, rushing back towards the table "We need to go"

"Why? What's happening?" Harry says standing up, concern showing on his face.

"My mum's fractured her arm and could be going in for an operation, we need to get to the hospital," I say quickly.

"Shh, take deep breaths and stay calm. We'll leave now," Harry says soothingly as he picks up Lily and pays for our meal at the front.

"Can we make this a take-away order instead please?" he asks the waiter.

"Sure, just give me a minute to wrap it up," he says nodding.

We wait patiently as one of the staff appear again with our food boxed up neatly and put in a plastic bag. I take the bags in my hands as Harry pays. Usually I would argue with him over who should pay the bill but we haven't got time for that at the moment.

"Thank you" I call as we exit the restaurant. Lily looks at me confused, from Harry's arms.

"Where are we going mummy?"

I pause, thinking what to say. "We're going to go visit grandma since she's hurt her arm" I say to her lightly.

"What about the food?" she says pointing to the bags which is currently weighing me down.

"We're going to eat this in the car on the way" I say smiling as her face lights up at the whole idea.

We jump in the car and I make sure Lily's strapped in to her seat before we start the engine.

"Which hospital is it?" Harry asks.

"I think it's the Lake Avenue Medical Centre," I say to Harry, that's the nearest hospital to my mum's house.

Harry's brows furrow "That's about a half hour drive".

"Then you'll have to drive quickly," I say and he lets out a chuckle and starts the car and turns onto the main road.

"Can I have my pasta please?" Lily says from the backseat.

"Yep" I reply with as I open up the plastic bag and fish out her pasta, which had been put into a plastic container with a fork. She eagerly takes it of me and opens it up.

"Cheri you'll have to feed me" Harry says.

"What, why?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him.

"Because I'm driving and I can't take my hands off the wheel"

"You can try," I say joking while he rolls his eyes at me.

I open up the box with our pizza in it- my mouth starts to water at the sight of the food, as it looks delicious.

It's been cut equally into ten slices and I pull out one for Harry.

"I don't know how this is supposed to work," I say giggling as Harry opens his mouth for me while keeping his eyes on the road.

I feed him the pizza then grab a slice for me, eating it while thoughtfully looking out the window.

"She'll be okay Cheri, don't worry" Harry says softly.

I give him a small smile "I hope so".

We arrive at the hospital and I quickly throw our empty boxes of food in the bin as we enter the hospital.

I walk over to reception desk, were a bored looking blonde women sits flicking through the latest magazine.

"Hi" I say politely "Do you know where Accident and Emergency ward is?"

"Second floor, ward 13," she says not taking her eyes off the magazine.

"Okay thanks..." my voice trails off awkwardly as she ignores me before we begin to walk up the flights of stairs.

"When do we get to see granny?" Lily whines as we traipse up the steep shiny flight of hospital stairs.

"Soon" I say calmly "We're almost there".

I peer round the corner at the long hospital corridor where various doors and signs at marked with the different ward numbers.

Finally Harry and I find the door-marked ward 13, the last one on the corridor.

"Lets hope this ward 13 is the opposite of unlucky" Harry jokes lightly,

"Don't be so superstitious Harry" I say rolling my eyes before knocking on the ward hospital door.

A nurse bristly opens the door for us as if she's been waiting on the other side for us. Slightly alarming.

"Is Mrs Carson here on this floor, we're family" I say to the nurse.

"Ah yes, she's in one of the separate rooms, it's the first one of the left" the nurse says kindly pointing along the corridor.

Sighing with relief we walk over before I once again knock on another door quietly before entering the small white hospital room where my mum lay.

"Cheri" my mum says warmly smiling at me.

She's sitting upright in bed in a hospital nightgown with her arm in a sling. Her faded blonde hair is tied up in a messy bun and she has a laughter lines around her eyes.

"Mum, are you okay?" I say walking to her and bringing her into a tight hug, carefully trying not to knock her arm in the sling. It feels good to hug her since I haven't seen her in the last month since it's been so busy and so much has changed since then.

"I'm fine, in a bit of pain but I'll cope" she says chuckling before her gaze drops to behind me.

"And who is this?" she says raising her eyebrow.

Harry looks uncomfortably down at the ground while still holding Lily in his arms. I pray Lily doesn't blurt out the whole 'daddy' scenario thing again but she seems otherwise occupied at looking at the bright hospital pictures on the wall. I have no idea how we're supposed to keep her quiet about that whole thing around my mum for now.

I l hesitate at my mums question waiting to see if Harry is going to introduce himself or if I should say something, Harry stays silent

"This is Harry," I finally say uncertainly.

My mum's face scrunches up in confusion "Harry Styles, Harry Styles, your names seems familiar".

My blood runs cold as I freeze. Just before I'd moved to London and given birth to Lily I'd told my mum all about Harry's bullying, as he was one of my main reasons for moving.

Harry looks up at her smiling, obviously not knowing that I'd told her "Yes you might have heard the name around, I'm in a boy band".

"No that's not it," she says shaking her head "There's something else nagging me but I can't remember it".

"Why don't we talk about this later mum, you should really get some sleep for that arm of yours" I say calmingly but in my head I'm silently pleading that she forget about this whole thing.

"The name really does ring a bell" my mum mutters thoughtful ignoring what I just said to her

"Well I used to know Cheri when she was younger as well..." Harry adds awkwardly. Not helping Harry I say silently.

"Yes he was Ann's son" I say hesitantly, wishing we could just drop the subject.

Realisation dawns on her face as she suddenly looks up at Harry.

"You're the man who bullied and beat up Cheri" she says loathly at him, her face twisting in disgust.

This was not going to end well.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

??????

*Please read, it will clear some stuff up

Yes I know I haven't updated in months and I'm very very sorry but I'll try to update more regularly. Unfortunately I have the final exams coming up so I'll try to squeeze in chapters when I can- so just keep that in mind xo

ily you all and I'm so so happy that this has reached over one million reads, that is crazy. What should we do to celebrate? Do you want a bonus chapter with your question answered about beaten and bullied? Idk comment below if you want that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
665K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
166K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...