Change It All (Sinbad X Kougy...

By GhostgirlLuminisa

Hello! Names Kimi Garcia! Age 24, otaku, singer, writer, professional gamer, and so on and so forth. Favorite... More

Important Messages :Discontinued
Arc 1: Prologue: Fiction Becomes Reality
Chapter 1: Reborn As a Princess
Chapter 2: Dungeon of Vinea and Sitri
Chapter 3: Part 1: The Rebellion in Balbadd
New Book Cover!
Chapter 4: Part 2: Battle of Butterfly
Chapter 5: Dungeon of the Fairy and The Three Headed Crow
Chapter 6: Facing Fear: Sindria and Past Friends
Chapter 7: My Answer to Darkness
Chapter 8: Close to the brink of Insanity
Chapter 9: Eligos, Kurumi and The Spirits that Protect The Lands
Chapter 10: The 7 Trials of the Spirit King
Special Omakes, Plus Two new ones
Chapter 11: Reim and Issues
Chapter 12: Negotiations
Chapter 13: Marked
Chapter 14: Arrival and Sensing A New Dark Force
Unidentified Chapter 1: Sliver and History of The Spirits and the Past
Unidentified Chapter 2: Rivalry Among Friends
Character Profiles
Chapter 15: Songs of Love and Sorrow
Chapter 16: Proposal of the King
Unidentified Chapter 3: The Apprentice, The Swordsmen, and The Magician
Chapter 17: Fragmented Memories and Zora's Domain
Chapter 18: War of Emotions: Part 1
Chapter 19: War of Memories and Decisions: Part 2
Change it All
Arc 2: Reminders of the Past and The Future
Prologue: Future Hidden in the Truths and Lies
Question: Thank You
Household Members
Chapter 1: Trouble Maker Princess
Arc of the Goddesses and The Past of Alma-Torran
Unidentified Chapter 1: The Goddess of The Land of Steel
Special Chapter: Wedding (NSFW)
Tagged and Announcements
Unidentified Chapter 2: Part 1:How I Came to This World
New Book Covers!
Special Chapter: Visiting an Old Friend
Unidentified Chapter 3:Part 1: Disaster Meeting
Chapter 3: The Gears Begin to Turn
Unidentified Chapter 4:Part 1:The Broken Goddess
Change It All Work
Chapter 4: Mirrors
Author's Notice
Chapter 5: Ithan, Falan and Vual
?????
Chapter 6: Cage of Memories: Part 1
Unidentified Chapter 5: Down the Path of Exile
Unidentified Chapter 5.2: Frozen
????? Part 2
Special Chapter: A Chance of Encounter
Anouncements
Comissions!
OMG!!
Chapter 7: Truth of Acceptance
Chapter 8: The Gates To Freedom Open

Chapter 2: Announcement of Marriage

857 28 12
By GhostgirlLuminisa

"Whooooo!!!" I yelled.
"Your Highness, be careful!" Ka Koubun yells at me.
It's been a week since the war in Magnostadt and we were heading back to Sindria. Shemi and Kirito are also coming with us. I was currently riding on a dolphin. Eligos allows me to speak to animals like Pisti's household vessel. I wasn't the only one in the water. So was Alphonse and Caria. Caria and I wore our swim suits, and Alphonse was in his shorts. The life drained out of Ka Koubun when he saw the revealing clothing we were wearing. Sinbad and everyone stared at me with wide eyes when I jumped back onto the boat. I was wearing a red swimsuit with red ribbons.

I then noticed everyone staring at my back. I had a burn mark on the back of my left shoulder that traveled to right thigh.
"Kimi when...." Caria said, worried.
"Don't worry about it. The past is the past. Now, I'm going back into the water. See yeah!" And about to jump back into the water but was caught half way by Sinbad.

"No you don't! I will not have you dressed like this at all. Here!", he wrapped a towel around me, " I don't like it when other people see you like this." Sinbad said and I pouted.
"But wearing a bathing suite to go swimming is common where I lived!" I puffed my cheeks.
Back at home, on Senior ditch day in high school, Alphonse, Caria, and I went to Glass Beach for swimming. The waved were pretty good for surfing also.
"They do that in Kou?" Kane said with a bloody nose.
Well...he's like Mistoras. Eligos shakes her head. She's in a temporary human form.
Ka Koubun smacks him on the head.
"No they don't Kane!" He yells.
"Eligos not happy sweety. Please don't become a hopeless womanizing idiot like your father's idiot king." Eligos snikers.
Sinbad glared at her and an invisible arrow struck Kane.
"So tell me why didn't you choose me when I went to your dungeon Eligos? Was I not worthy?" Sinbad said with a straight face.
I used my Magic and changed back to my clothes. I quickly grab Kane cause I can see this is going to turn into a fight. Eligos looked at him with a blank face. She sat on a barrel and took a bite out of an apple.
"You were worthy Sinbad," she then smirks, " I just found you boring." She said with a sweet smile.
Aladdin, Alibaba, Morgiana and the rest of us were red from trying to hold in our laughter but we failed.
Sinbad had a straight blank face.
"Then what was your reason for choosing Kimi?" He asked.

Everyone went silent and looked over at me. Eligos smiles warmly.
"Kimigakiri is someone powerful if not greater than you. Her kindness, her strength, and overall her bravery is what made me chose her. If Kimi had not come to my dungeon, and Let's say for example, Alibaba came into mine. I would have also chosen him to be my king. Both have the hearts of lions even if they are looked down upon. That's is why I chose Kimi. For she has something that you lack and possible that you are loosing. Change comes in all shapes and sizes. Those that can not move forward, are not worthy of my power in my eyes. You already have to much power Sinbad. You are the King that is respected and pulls others forward to your wake. Alibaba is the king that respects the people around him and moves forward with them. As for Kimi......" Eligos looked over at me and smiles, "She is the queen that respects all. She choses to move forward, she respects all around her, she helps create change. She discovers and helps create change. Caria and Alphonse are the same. Every human is unique in their own way. Though I am no longer human, I still am by heart. The world is not perfect and because of that, it is beautiful. Kimi, Caria, Alphonse, Alibaba, Aladdin and many more sees this, and for that, I respect them. They want to help save it. That's is my answer, are you satisfied Sinbad, or do I have to go into more...detail?" Eligos said as a small bird landed on her finger and nuzzles on her cheek.

Everyone was stunned to silence including me. I looked over at Sinbad, worried. The shadows covered his eyes and he had his hands in fist. They were shaking. He turned around and left to the cabin, and slammed it shut. We turned back to Eligos. Yamraiha looked worried and looked back and forth between us. Alibaba and Aladdin were stunned. Eligos sighs.
"What I said is true. Please do not be offended Yamraiha. I don't mean any harm to your king. It's just....things....are difficult....." Eligos said as a sea gull landed on her lap.
She lightly pet it and it chirps happily. I can see so many emotions going through her eyes.
"I-It's alright. I understand what you mean. Kimi, Alphonse, Alibaba and Caria are different. Everyone has their own opinions and beliefs, and they respect that. You can't force anyone to believe in what you. It's doesn't work that way." Yamraiha smiles and patted her head.
Eligos stiffened.
"Besides," Eligos looked up to her, "We're all different. We're all unique. It's is what makes us who we are. So don't be scared." Yamraiha smiled down at her warmly.
Eligos lip quivers and she nodded.
"Yeah..." she smiles.

Sliver walked up to me and tugged my dress.
"Are you going to talk to Uncle Sinbad?" He asked.
I smiled and nodded. I walked towards the door and open it. I go in and close it. Sinbad sat there on our bed with his head down and fingers intertwine. He was thinking. I got on the bed and hugged him from behind. He didn't respond.
"I'm sorry.......I never would of thought she be so direct." I said.
I layed my head on his back. He stayed silent.
"Haha....it's funny you know....this brings back memories......you were just like this after a argument with a noble.....I hugged you, you were angry. You didn't want to see anyone.... even me...." I said.
He stayed silent. Some part of me wanted to yell but another to stay silent.
"But I still chosen to stay there, by your side....even if you didn't want me to." I said quietly.
I felt him shift a bit, but he still remained silent.
"Can you please at least look at me?" I said.
Nothing. I sigh and let go him. I was about get off the bed when I was suddenly pinned down.

- 3rd POV -

He pinned her down and looked into her eyes. His hazed with both anger and lust. With one hand holding her hands up, with he other he undid the tie of the front of her dress, exposing her chest.
"S-Sin, what are you doing?!" Kimi said, scared.
Sinbad just remained silent and found the fang marks that he made on her a few weeks ago. Thanks to Vepra's power, she put her magoi into Kimi, keeping the marking from fading. He leans down and kissed the fangs markings gently. Kimi froze. He let's go of her and layed his head down. He liked the softness of her. It was comforting. Hmm....he's surprise...they grew bigger.
"I didn't pin you down like this, instead you made me lay down on your lap and you sang." He said softly.
Kimi was stunned but smiled. Just this once she'll.....let him have a small taste of her. He looked up to her eyes and she nodded. She quickly used her magic and locked to the door and also put a sound barrier.

He slid down her sleeves completely. She shuttered as the cold air hit her. He undid the clasp of her bra and she quickly  covered her chest. He smiles and gently removed her hands. She was beautiful. Her light peach skin, her rosy pink buds. He kissed down gently down her neck, small moans coming from her lips. He can't take her fully, though he wish he could, but just touching her is enough. He latched his mouth onto her right nipple and began to suck. The sweetness lingering on his lips. She bit her lip to hold back any moans that may arouse the man further. He swirls his tongue on it and lightly tugs and nibbles it with his teeth. He let's it go with a pop and switched to the other and began the same treatment. She moved her leg thanks to the pleasure but accidently rubbed her knee between his legs. Sinbad froze and let go of nipple. His eyes widened at the sight. Her eyes were closed, she was panting heavily, a blush on her face. Beautiful....
He wanted her... he wanted her so badly. The aching between his legs, growing more by the second. He gulped. He quickly turned around before he lost control and mauled her right their on the bed. Kimi smiles and hugs him from behind. A blush formed on his face when he felt her chest on his back.
"Don't loose control, don't loose control..." He kept repeating in his head.
Kimi chuckled and fixed herself.
"You'll have me all to yourself at the wedding okay? A small taste is enough." Kimi giggled.
He left her hickeys all over her chest. Sinbad looked back at her with a blush. When did she become so bold?

- A few days later -

"This is Sindria?!" Shemi said amazed.
"I like her. Her ability to Chanel her magoi into the tailsmen to create healing affects is a perfect match with my power. I think I might make her my household." Shido said.
And this time and argument between him, Kurumi, and Sitri begins....great..
Kimi giggled and looked over to the island. She's missed Sindria. She looked over and saw her kids playing with Aladdin. A small wolf pup with blue markings jumps on Kimi's shoulder. This is Kyu, also known as Kyubunon, Kimi's wolf. On her shoulder, landed a small fairy with a white dress, transparent wings, and small deer horns on her head. She also had blue roses on her.

"I'm sorry I couldn't give you a different form. This was the best I could do Belanova." Kimi said to the fairy.
The woman she saw in her dreams, her original body has been long gone. Kimi was able to use her own blood to make a body for her. Her pink hair was now white and her eyes gray.
"It's alright Kimi. I like this form. No one will recognize me. It's better this way. Thank you for everything. Though...." Belanova turned around and did a side glance at Sinbad, "please be careful of that man. You already know who he is the reincarnation of." She said worried.
Kimi nodded.

The voice inside of Sinbad has been silent. The cage that he trapped her in has been broken. The question is how?

The boat was now  the docks and everyone celebrated their returns.

"Everyone!"

Everyone turned around and saw Natsumi and Pisti running towards them. Well Natsumi a little slower.
"Welcome back to Sindria! Here take this!" Pisti put flower necklaces on them all.
"Thank you guys for helping Yamraiha at Magnostadt. You guys haven't changed a bit." Natsumi giggled and Pisti nodded.
"That's not true. Look again you two." Spartos chuckled.
Pisti froze when she saw Aladdin is now the same height as her, and Sliver passing both of them by an inch.
"GYAAAAA!! He's taller than me and Sliver more by an inch!" Pisti fell to ground and cried.
Natsumi looked over at Kimi and looked down at her chest. Kimi blushed. Oregami floated down near them and waved hi.
"Your chest grew bigger by a few inches. Congrats!" And Kimi went red.
Ja'far smiles but all the male generals froze when they saw Eligos and Kane.
"Hey mom, do you think they have my favorite sweets here?!" Kane said excitedly.
"Sweety, I can just make them for you. Remember?" Eligos pouted.
Kane chuckled nervously. Ja'far walked towards them.

"Eligos.." 

She turns around and her eyes widened when she saw Ja'far, Hinahoho, Drakon, Masrur and Sharrkan and Spartos.
"Everyone, it's been awhile." She smiles at them.
She motions Kane to come to her.
"Kane, I want you to meet my friends. They're the ones I told you about I went on adventures with." She smiles.
Spartos walked up. Eligos smiles.
"Kane, I want you to meet Spartos, your uncle. Spartos, this is Kane, your nephew." And everyone looked her shocked.
"Y-You...Mistoras?!" Ja'far was barley able to say.
She grins and nodded. All the life drained out of both Ja'far and Spartos. The others had to hold onto them to keep them from falling to the ground. Hinahoho burst out laughing, saying he never knew Mistoras had it in him. Kimi giggled. Sinbad smiles and ruffles her hair.
"We will celebrate tonight and I will also be making an important announcement!" Sinbad said and the island cheers.
The other generals looked at him confused. Yamraiha, Oregami, Caria, and Kanna had to stifle their laughter, because they know that today Sinbad might be murdered by Ja'far. Natsumi giggled and whispers to Kimi.
"I presume you and the King had some..fun?" She said to her.
Kimi looked at her confused and Natsumi pointed at the small hickey that was showing. Kimi exploded in red and quickly used her magic to make them go away.

Suddenly she was body slammed.
"Kimi!" It was Toto.
"My ribs!" Kimi yells.
Toto apologized and let her go.
"I'm so glad to see you again. It's been so long. I heard the king has an announcement today. I'm here because my master needs to speak with him. I already met with Alibaba and Alphonse." Toto said.
Kimi smiles and said alright.

- later at night -

"Nooooooo!! I refuse!" Kimi screamed as she was running away from the girls.
Ja'far had ordered the women to dress Kimi. All the girls were gladly to do it. This made Kimi fear for her life and run for it. Oregami was getting pissed. She will catch Kimi. This is payback for making her and Ja'far crash lips with each other because of her prank. The prank was ment for Sharrkan but it hit Ja'far and her. Making them both crash lips. Her first kiss.....but at least it was Ja'far. She remembers when she first met him. It was when Sinbad travel to the Kingdom of Sasan. When she met him again after 5 years, she was shocked. Puberty hit him like a gun shot.

"I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice.....JA'FAR, HELP US!!"

And with that, Kimi knew she was screwed. Ja'far sweat drops hearing Oregami scream for his help. He sighs and quickly went to help them. He found Kimi fast and tied her up. After about an hour, they finally finished putting Kimi in a dress.

They took her down to where everyone else was. Kimi was put in a beautifully red dress with gold and a red Vail. Her hair was put with gold jewels.

Sinbad's jaw hanged when he saw her. Oh he had plans to ravish her alright. Kane's mouth hanged open and was shut by Spartos. Kirito couldn't help but smile. It reminded him of Asuna. All the girls stood proudly at their work. Kimi was already working out calculations to get them all back. Aladdin pounced at Kimi's chest and rubbed his face.
A aura of murder was coming from Sinbad. Kimi sighs and pats the boy.
"Only you are allowed to do this, alright Aladdin?" Kimi giggled.

Woman....you realize his life may be ended by Sinbad.......

Aladdin grins and then pounced at Natsumi but was stopped half way by Masrur, who gave him the look of murder.
"Hands off. Another man's wife is off limits." Masrur growled.
The females looked at Natsumi shocked. Natsumi just blushed.
"I'm engaged okay?" She said shyly.
And the girls began to congratulate her. Kimi walked over to Sinbad. Sharrkan, Alibaba and Alphonse were having a drinking contest. Kimi sent the kids to go to sleep early cause she doesn't want them to see her drunk.

Sinbad smiles at her and motions her to follow him. They walked to the balcony. Sinbad raised his glass and all the people cheered. He took Kimi's and turned to the people.
"Everyone I have an announcement to make." And everyone began to quite down.
He smiles at Kimi.
"I want to thank you all for making Sindria what it is today. Without you, I wouldn't be the man I am today. I know I know I said I never married because everyone here is like family, but today I want to share my happiness with you all." Sinbad smiles and turns to Kimi, "Everyone, this is Kougyoku, but some of you also know her as Kimi. I am proud to announce that this is the woman I love. And that we are getting married!" Sinbad announced proudly.
All the generals, minus Yamraiha, Drakon, and Masrur, either spit out their drinks or began choking on it. The people erupted to roars of cheers, happy for their King.
"The wedding will tale place in one month. Thank you all. Kougyoku is your future queen and I hope you all treat her well. Enjoy the rest of the festival!" Sinbad said cheerfully.
Kimi smiles and waves at the people.

From the shadows, the boy that Sayaka met, watched from an alley. Next to him, a two cloaked figures and a woman and a boy. The women wore a black dress with a sword strapped on her back. She wears a black mask that covers her eyes. She has short bobbed white hair. The boy next to her also has white hair. He wears black clothing with a sword on his waist.

"I'm quite surprised you know. To think that she is actually getting married." One of the cloak figures said.
The boy smirks when he spots Sayaka helping Oregami hold back Ja'far from murdering Sinbad. The second cloak figure chuckled watching Kimi laughing but also being congratulated by her friends. The woman with white hair looks at Sinbad. Though it can not be seen by her mask, she was glaring at the man.
"David......" she growled.
The first cloak figure did a side glance at her.
"2B, please calm down." He said.
The boy with red hair smirks.
"S9, so you wanna hang out, or you gonna stay with 2B?" The red head asked.
The boy with white hair, now known as S9, he looks at the red head, unamused.
"Don't you have to be somewhere Karma?" S9 said.
Karma just grins and twirls his knife in his fingers.

"I'll keep you guys updated. I'll stay here in Sindria. You guys keep an eye out on that bitch of Gyokuen. I got may reasons I want her dead." Karma said as he stopped twirling his knife.
He gritted his teeth at the memory of his friends and master dying. His teacher, the god of death, a assassin....
Why was he the only survivor.....?
He looked over back to the balcony and saw Caria drunk and Sayaka trying to calm her down. He smirked when he spotted Ja'far. He wonders if he remembers him. After all, his teacher and the ex-assassin have a past together. His attention turned back to Caria.
"I think if I stick with the Kina Princess, I might get somewhere. And 2B, you might get information on that woman, Luna, you are looking for." Karma said as he began to walk away.
2B stayed silent and turned the opposite direction. The other three sigh and wish their friend good luck. The first cloak figure took one Final look at Kimi and then left.

Belanova wings stood up as she sat on Eligos shoulder. She sensed something but what?

Sinbad smiles in bliss as he and Kimi danced together. Kimi smiles warmly at him as they dances to the soft music. He twirls her around. Masrur was dancing with Natsumi. Both have a kind smile on their faces. Alphonse and Caria disappeared somewhere.
Oregami wanted to dance but didn't know how. She shifted nervously. Ja'far gulped. He took a deep breath and walked towards her. He extended out his hand to her.
"May I have this dance?" He did it.
He finally did it.
Oregami smiled at him warmly.
"Yes." She smiles.

Belanova and Eligos sniker and summon out the magic tool called a camera and began to take pictures of the couples dancing. What Eligos didn't expect was....

"Um, Eligos?"

Belanova turned invisible. Eligos looked up and saw it was Spartos.
"Would you like to dance with me?" He asked, nervously.
Eligos turned a deep shade of red. She grins.
"Of course." And off they went to dance.

A few minutes later and the music stopped. Sinbad took out a box and went down on one knee. He'll ask her properly. Kimi smiles.
"Kimi, I want to ask you properly. Would you do me the honor of standing by my side, not just as my queen, but as my wife? Will you marry me?" Sinbad asked.
He opens the box to reveal a beautiful cherry blossom ring.

Kimi had tears in her eyes and smiles.
"Yes." And both locked in a passionate kiss.
Everyone erupted in cheers. Sinbad slid the ring on her finger. He was the happiest man in the world. And be bowed to protect her.

Kurumi smiles as she watched from the shadows. The seal now is broken and the bullet in her Master's heart is gone. But she frowns for what is to come in the future. She feels the presence of a djiin. A smirk comes on her face.
"Have you made your decision?" She said.
The blue rukh silhouette smirked.
"Indeed I have. In two months, I will summon my dungeon her in Sindria and make her face my dungeon. Along with two more. The other two djiins will do the same with Caria and Alphonse. Be ready." The silhouette smirks and leaves.
A grin came onto Kurumi's lips.

"Of course....Vual."

At the bottom of the ocean, unknown where, a Woman with short blondes hair, green eyes, a witches dress and hat, was writing symbols on the sand. The marking glowed and suddenly were completely drained.
"DAMMIT IT UGO!!!" She screamed in rage.
A thousand years...a thousand years and he won't let her leave.
"He's really lost it....he's really lost it...." she laughed dryly.
No, she won't give up. Her soul may be sealed away, but she has to find a way to contact something or someone.

"Luna, I got good news!"

She turns around and sees a green glowing orb.
"Belanova been freed!" The voice spoke.
The woman now known as Luna cheers.
"That means we got a chance. I won't give up. I'll keep trying to get us out of here. If Belanova was freed from David, then that means we can free ourselves from Ugo and Arba. Who helped her?" She asked.
"Setta's and Guadalupe's daughter, Kimigakiri. And that's not all....our kids are alive!" The voice said.
She looked it stunned.
"Caria......I'm so happy....." Luna began to cry.
She held a small locket in her hand. She turned to the green orb.
"I'll find a way to contact our kids. Saito, try to find their location." Luna said.
The voice now known as Saito nodded.

"Alphonse, I'll finally get to see you again..."

(To be continued.....)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6.3K 34
Trou-vaille /tro͞oˈvī/ noun - something lovely discovered by chance. A girl was just going through her A's and B's. Until one day, she was teleporte...
35.3K 1.9K 37
Orochimaru has been betrayed and killed by his sensei because of the changes he made to society with his inventions. It's a good thing Minato had be...
4.2K 63 13
Stories for Anime & Manga Series Magi. Non- x Reader Alternative Universe Canon Non-smut Contents •Regret (Sinbad) •Hidden Feelings (Sinbad x Jafar) ...
17.7K 490 8
Im a complete have fun reading about Kouha and Hakuryuu fight over you! Choose your Destiny with Hakuryuu or Kouha! I dont own anything except the s...