Aesthetic || Mpreg || Sotus

By badtoms

The story of kongpob and Arthit . Kongpob has graduated college he is an engineer with degree , he got a job... More

0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.05
0.06
0.07
0.08
0.09
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29
0.30
Birthday !!
0.31
0.32
0.33
0.34
0.35
0.36
0.37
0.38
0.39
0.40
0.41
0.42
0.43
0.44
short story ..
0.45
0.46
0.47
0.48
0.49
0.50
news
IMPORTANT
Notice

0.13

3.9K 219 33
By badtoms

Kong had started feeling good without Arthit , but one thing was for sure and that was that he still loved Arthit with all his heart , he couldn't forget of the times when he always helped him and made him feel loved , he can't disagree with that , all this 6 years he had felt so loved that he can't even listen to anybody, who ever told him to forget Arthit , he just told them that it was more than an impossible work for him to do , he would better die than forgetting his P'Arthit . 

Kiet had helped him a lot with the stress , kongpob would sometimes go to his house to practice some kind of pregnancy yoga , Kiet use to tell him different type of funny stories and they would even go to dinner dates with him . Kiet always told him to take rest and not to work to much because it was bad for his health and also to eat well . he even gave him few books about pregnancy so that he could read about parenting and pregnancy . he felt very thankful to have Kiet as his friend plus his doctor . 

-------

Arthit was very happy because he had just received  the call from the bank manager saying that his bank loan for his has been permitted , finally he could open his own business with Prem , he just had to look for a place where he would start his company , he was imagining things , like how he would become so rich and finally stay happy with kongpob and maybe he would accept the child , but maybe his happiness was couldn't last any longer , maybe god didn't really want him to stay happy .

within an hour he again received a call from his bank manager , he thought maybe they were calling him to tell that they would move forward with he process but then he heard his banker say 

" I'm very sorry sir .. I thought that your Loan was approved but it wasn't" the man told Arthit , Arthit was schocked he didn't know what to say .

"oh god .. but why sir .. I was counting on you .. you can't do this to me " Arthit begged his manager but it was of no use .

"I'm sorry sir but .. if you do 25% of down payment .. I can Approve the loan " 

" no sir i can't afford that i don't have that much of cash right now .. " Arthit was very disappointed .. he thought so much but now everything was in water .

" then i'm sorry to say that .. I have nothing to do here anymore ." and then Arthit's bank manager hung up the phone . Arthit couldn't think any further , it was like everything crashed down in like seconds , he couldn't even enjoy a moment of his hapiness.

------

"Here you go my highness .. here comes your place" kiet said it to Kongpob as he parked his car infront of his house .

"Thank you so much kiet .. I had a lovely time with you today. " kongpob said as he opened his seatbelt .

"The was great right? " Kong just nodded .

"May I ask you a thing kong ? .. Do you still love that idiot ? " hearing to that question kongpob just smiled

" Yes .. but now it doesn't hurt anymore .. and now I don't even have hopes anymore .. that any thing will change " Kiet kinda felt bad for his friend , with whom he has grown up .

"Is there anything I can do Kong? "

"Just he there like you have always have .. ok ?"

"I'm always here with you kong .. don't worry I love you .." and both of them laughed and hugged each other.  ( I love you = In a friendly matter)

As they broke apart kong saw Arthit staring at him from out side the car . Kiet couldn't help but just mutter a Bastard under his breath .

----

Kongpob went inside the house after he saw that Arthit went inside. He saw him standing near the window with a beer bottle in his hand . He didn't want to talk but he had to .. so he took out some papers from his bag and told arthi t

"This is the list of accounts that we haven't cleared it .. please check it and give your part of money you owe .. because I need the money ." And he went to his room . On the other side Arthit was boiling , he was very angry as his loan was not approved and he was broke .

----
Kongpob was in his room having his medicines, but then he thought about his day with Kiet , he had fun but then he again felt sad suddenly , he didn't even get to feel his baby's movement .. He sweared .. His mood swings was killing him .

Kongpob was very eager for his baby to make a movement or kick but his baby never kicked , he even asked Kiet but he said that sometimes he does happen that the mother can't feel the baby .. any sooner . So he thought of speaking to his baby so that he could listen and move to his words . He rolled his shirt to his chest and exposed his bare belly , he patted his bump with his hand and said .

"Hey baby .. it's your daddy .. when will you move huh ? .. your daddy wants you to move .. so move soon ok ? .. and I can't wait to see you by the way you will be here soon , don't come soon that's it ok ? ... I'll talk to you later again .. now you should sleep and me too "  saying that he rolled his shirt down , he turned the lights down . But then he suddenly heard crashing sounds from the living room .

He got out of his bed as quickly as he could with his belly , still the crashing sound didn't stop . He went to the living room and saw that Arthit was pulling all the curtains down ruthlessly and eveyth where it was a mess .

"What do you think are you doing P'Arthit  ... stop it ?!!" Kong shouted at Arthit , but who was he shouting at .. the lion it self

"The curtains which I don't like .. that won't be on the living room .. you understand kong?!" He then went be hind Kong and took the candles in his hand
"And I hate this candles" and then he threw them away . Kong was feeling scared , whether Arthit would hurt him or not .

"Now you decorate your room however you like .. but I don't want to see this in the living room .. understand ?" Arthit ordered him , he was furious , his head self was back but even more furious .

"Is this because I asked my part of money ?!?"

"Damn with your money" Arthit took out few notes that he had left in his pocket  and threw them on the table over the paper that Kong had given . "Take it all ok .. I don't care .. now you do whatever you want.."

Kongpob was standing in one corner , he didn't know what to say , but when he heard Arthit say that .

"For this Shit I lost my chance to open a company.. this 8 months I have been staying with you !!" Arthit turned his back to Kongpob, both of them were panting from all the shouting but then kongpob just went behind him and stood not too far way from him .

"Listen !! I'm also staying with you .. but am i disturbing you?? .. at this stage I'm working .. studying and what not .. and what you do is make a mess without even helping me and you just COM- Ahhh"  Kong couldn't complete his sentence .

As soon as Arthit heard Kong scream like that he turned back and looked at Kongpob

"What ?? .. what happened?" Arthit asked .. to make sure he was alright.

Kong just whispered "he kicked .. He he kicked " and kept on finding the spot where he felt it .. so he could feel it again . And on the other side , Arthit was speechless .. he didn't know what to say,  he took a step towards kongpob but Kongpob took his hand and touched his belly .

"See P'Arthit .. He kicked.. this is the first time ever..." Kongpob was now excited .. He felt his baby move for the first time . But Arthit couldn't feel

"I can't fe- ahhh! ... oh my god .. wo.. ohh  crap.. again .. can you feel it Kong "  by that time Arthit had kneeled In front of him and was smiling .

"P'Arthit it's happening inside me .. ofcourse I can feel it ." Kongpob said it in a matter  of fact tone . Arthit was about to press his ears on kongs belly but then he realised that he was holding Kong's had . He took his hand away and got up , he looked at kongpob and went to his room and closed the door .

Kongpob stood there dumbfounded .. he didn't know what just happened to him , he just covered his face with his hand and started crying , felling happy but sad at the same time .

-----------------------

A/n : one of my FAVORITE chapters .. so I hope you also liked it .. and this chapter was a bit big ..

Thanking you
Badtoms

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 3.8K 15
"Mom,Dad,how did grandma and grandpa accepted your marriage" Warning: Mpreg, Please if you guys don't like male pregnancy then click the back button...
4.1K 280 11
For seven years, Arthit has lived across the street from Kongpop Suthilak. In all those years, they've only talked a handful of times. There's a lot...
Be The One By Blue💙

General Fiction

46.2K 3.1K 13
Arthit always finds himself in the most unexpected situations. Arthit is waiting to join University after a few months so he started working part tim...
60K 3K 29
A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other the was breaking apart thinking that he h...