Me, My Curves, and I {Interra...

By CoriAlston19944

Imagine yourself who is always being called the 'big girl' in school and everybody tease you because of your... More

Me, My Curves, and I
Copyrights
Jealousy Turns Tragedy
Trabalho! (Work!)
Bad Day
Daily Chat and Sophistication of Curves
In Progress
Great Gatsby, Great Christmas {Part One}
Great Gatsby, Great New Years {Part Two}
Great Gatsby, Great New Years {Part Three}
Two Months Later
What's Up, New Jersey?!
Bake, Pray, & Love {Part One}
Bake, Pray, & Love {Part Two}
Kandi's Birthday
Easter Brunch
Preach On!
The Preparation Talk
The Greatest Birthday of All {Part One}
The Greatest Birthday of All {Part Two}
The Greatest Birthday of All {Part Three}
On Our Way to Hollywood Swinging
Good Life, Good Life
Plus Size Magazine of Santa Monica
Meet the Soon-To-Be Bride & Groom
The Woman In the Picture
The Celebration of Love {Part One}
The Celebration of Love {Part Two}
The Celebration of Love {Part Three}
The Celebration of Love {Part Four}
Her Curves With a Personality
Good News
The Return of Uncle Bernie and Aunt Vivian
The Threat
Seven Month Update
In the Dark
The First Heartbreak
The Glue That Binds Lovers
Cynthia vs Myself
The Unexpected Day of Our Lives
Epilogue

Saving a Relationship

962 43 5
By CoriAlston19944

Danny's POV

 After the confrontation between my father and I, including my il mio amore leaving me; Randall, Jackson, and I are at a bar in Downtown New York City as Ne-Yo's song, "So Sick," comes on the radio.

♫ And I'm so sick of love songs ♫

♫ So tired of tears ♫

♫ So done with wishing you were still here ♫

♫ Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow ♫

♫ So why can't I turn off the radio? ♫

I douse a clear glass of water down my throat, despite the fact that when drinking alcohol, it could lead to secrets that are kept in your mind like a safe be revealed with deception and temptations. Why would I drink alcohol when I rather think about my il mio vero amore (my true love)? I miss her warm vanilla sugar aroma, her sassy and confident personality, her moans when we make love, the way she has an impact of bringing my family and I closer with her until my father ruined our brief engagement for bringing Cynthia and Angelica. And Jaelyn brings the humor to my life.

"It's fucked up with the way Dad brought Cynthia and Angelica with him tonight." Randall sucks his teeth before he picks up a shot glass and douses a glass of liquor down his throat, which I understand burns. Heartbreak burns like drinking an alcoholic drink for the first time that can burn your throat. I blankly stare at the drink Randall has and I squeeze my eyes shut, shaking my head side to side. "Randall, why do you even need to drink vodka after our women left us?" I question.

Randall removes the glass shot from his mouth and taps the bottom of the glass against the bar table. "Because I actually have feelings for Kendra. Even though Kendra and I have sexual tension more than once or two times, I've started enjoying to have Violet in my life. It's like she's my child when her mother and I were together." Randall hangs his head to his chest before he raises his head with tears rolling down on his face.

"Before Kendra and Violet entered my life, I was used sleeping with multiple women ever since I was eighteen and I never dated single mothers before until the particular woman did." Randall's voice cracks and takes something out of his wallet.

"This is what I want my future to look like." Randall shows me a picture of him, Kendra, and Violet with cheesy smiles on their faces during New Year's Eve when I introduced Jaelyn with Momma. Oh, boy. I can imagine how Momma feels about Jaelyn leaving me after Angelica lied about me impregnating her. I honestly didn't know Angelica was Jaelyn's co-worker.

"You, know, Randall." I start with a brief chuckle. "Jaelyn told me about her dream that we have four kids and it takes place during Christmas. She told me that our four kids and I bought her a pack of Tic Tacs while Jaelyn bought them new toothbrushes—"

"Hold up! A pack of Tic Tacs?" Randall raises his eyebrow and his eyes dance around the corner of the bar before he titters. "Yeah, a pack of Tic Tacs, I know." I laugh before my mouth frowns. "I not only see Jaelyn as my friend, but I look at her as my wife, the mother of my children, and my curvy queen." I address and heave my chest, so I can sniffle through my nose and drink more water.

"Water is the sobriety version of drinks that contains alcohol because when people drink, they say things that were saved mentally in their heads aloud and they view drinking as the remedy to cure heartbreak. Drinking is not the remedy to solve problems. It's just that the person's conscious needs a remedy." I profess.

"That's deep, man." Randall agrees and raises his glass up the air before he sits the glass back on the table. "Damn, right." Jackson concurs and nods his head. I listen to the bell for the door ringing. "Bartender, I'll just have a glass of Coke." An orotund male voice speaks and I turn to meet face to face with Jaelyn's Uncle Bernie. "Hello, boys!" He comes to us and gives us a handshake one by one before he sits on the stool.

"I can see that the two of you are still woebegone after what happened outside of the Lincoln Center." I nod and mumble simultaneously with Randall, "Yeah."

"I believe I have the conscious to tell you why some women have the audacity to claim what they did to you and what you did with them. There are only three people who knows what you did; you, the source, and God. God will always be your witness. Some women are jealous of the women you had or have by your side, shaking their heads and displaying nasty looks on their faces by scrunching up their noses. Jealousy will always be one of the main purposes of why women wish they would be in a relationship with not and not the other." Mr. Bernie advises.

As I listen to Mr. Bernie counsel Randall and I, I admire the ring Jaelyn threw at me in between my fingers. "That is a beautiful ring that you gave my niece. I can see love between the two of you and I forgot to ask you how you and Jaelyn met. How did you two met?" Mr. Bernie queries.

"It started two years ago on December 14, 2015 when I was having a bad day at work for having writer's block and I decided to make some coffee to relax me. I heard someone crying and a middle aged African American woman came out of the women's' bathroom. After she left, I was about to knock until the door slams to me and it cause my cup of coffee to spill me. Heh-heh!" I chuckle amusingly as I look back on how Jaelyn and I met.

I glance at Mr. Bernie's eyes crinkling and a big grin appears on his face. "That's similar when Jaelyn's aunt and I met at Wendy's when I accidentally bumped into her." Mr. Bernie laughs.

"When I saw one of your nieces for the first time, Mr. Bernie, I feel like God represented her to me because not only does her curves entices her personality, but she makes me believe that I don't need sex to know her and she told me that she had a bad day as well because she got fired from Coco DiMicco for the alleged affair between Jaelyn and Coco's husband. So, we met outside of the women's restroom of the Coco Enterprises." I explain.

Mr. Bernie rests his thumb on his chin and his chin rests on his fist while he slowly nods his head. "How about I give you a lie detector test to determine that you never cheated on my niece because Jaelyn told me everything about you. You don't look harmful at all, Danny." Mr. Bernie mentions. I take a look at Mr. Bernie if he's serious and he nods, "Yes, Danny. The lie detector will be free and I want to schedule an appointment for and Jaelyn and your family to heal your relationship with your father like a Band Aid." Mr. Bernie takes out a pen and signs something on a piece of napkin before he presses the napkin with his fingertips in addition to passing it to me.

I read with my eyes at the appointment date, March 19th and it will take place at Mr. Bernie and Miss Vivian's condo in Manhattan, New York. Okay, Lord Jesus, I need you to help me to assure Jaelyn that I am telling the truth because I am ready to get my future wife back in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Michelle's POV

It has been a week ever since Jaelyn stopped talking to Danny, but he doesn't look like the type to sleep with another thot while he's committed to my cousin. I know one of those whores are lying and if they are, my Cousin Jaelyn and I are gonna cut their asses apart just like the Jerry Springer Show when it was in the nineties. But, still it hurts to see my Cousin Jaelyn to experience heartbreak for the first time.

My Cousins Kandi and Vera, Trisha, and I are at the bathroom of Wendy's when I'm the first person to hear two girls giggling, "Tee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee!" The four of us hide in the bathroom stalls and I hear the bathroom door creaking as it opens. While I do my business, I start listening by leaning my head, so I can hear what the girls are saying. "I can't believe you pulled of the baby trick on Danny and made that fat black Aunt Jemima get out of his life for good!" One of the girls titters. I turn my phone and record whatever the shit they're saying about Jaelyn and Danny.

"No, Cynthia. She's not even all black; she's actually a mulatto and I've seen her family at the high school graduation nine years ago." What's the other broad's name again? I ask in my mind and tilt my head to one side, scrunching my eyebrows together.

"Whatever, Angelica!" I could imagine that label whore heartbreaker roll her eyes out of irritation. Oh, yeah! That's the other chick's name! "Ever since I damaged that fat mulatto's apartment seven months ago while she and her family along with Danny went to California, there are no arrests so far. And when I take you with me to see Danny, I'll file the divorce papers from his father and I will dispose that woman out of Danny's life like a garbage disposer, making him my next groom." Cynthia loudly claps her hands and begins cackling.

My eyes broaden and my nose scrunches up on my face at the way they speak. They both sound snobby like two valley girls in ranging between middle school and high school. "Cynthia, please promise me that I'll be the maid of honor to your wedding." Angelica begs.

"Yes, you will, Angelica." Cynthia answers. "Oh! And by the way, do you know who the actual father of your baby is?"

"Yes and it's Coco's husband, Mr. DiMicco." Angelica reveals. Before they could say anything, a murmuring gasp escapes from my mouth. I sincerely thought they're gonna say something, but the bathroom door creaks before it closes. Ending the recording, I tap on the red button to stop recording and sit on the floor, so I can pull my panties and jeans back on prior to flushing the toilet. At the same time, the four of us get out of the stalls and form into a circle where I watch our bodies freeze and we widen our eyes at each other around the same time our mouths agape. "I knew those little girls lied something like that! They tried to make my little brother's former reputation revive!" Trisha snarls and slaps her hand against the door of the bathroom stall. I know and we gotta go pick up Kendra and Jaelyn! We have a relationship to save!" I announce and the girls clamor in agreement. We exit the bathroom and I peer at my right hand that I usually carry my phone is not in my hand. I turn around to get my phone, but the door hits me in the nose.

"Ow!" I bellow at the alarming pain in my nose and my hands fly over my nose. I take a few steps back. "Yo, Cousin Michelle, what happened?" Kandi questions as she gives me the look of concern. "You slammed the fucking door at my nose and now, you owe me my rhinoplasty surgery!" I nasally exclaim while I lift my nose and pinch the sides of my nose. "My bad, Cousin Michelle! I'm sorry for breaking your nose!" Kandi apologizes.

"Now's not the time! We gotta go save Jaelyn and Danny's relationship!" Vera rebukes and I hurry back to the restroom to get my phone along with the bag of Jaelyn's food before we depart the fast food restaurant as well as getting in our cars.

Jaelyn's POV

It's been a week since I walked away from Danny after An-Hell-ica claims that she might be having Danny's baby and is now working as Danny's secretary. Why didn't he tell me? We tell each other everything! Ooh! Wait until I see these broads who are as skinny as a needle because my blood boils in my body while I still have water leaks traveling down my face. I feel like my heart's been broken for the very first because I've walked away from the man I really missed and love and I blew it away by throwing the engagement ring Danny surprised me with. Right now, I'm on Facebook and I'm gazing at Danny's pictures on his Facebook. Not that I'm a stalker, wholeheartedly I really cherish the moments Danny and I spend together. A single tear rolls down from my eye to my cheek. My heart feels like a puzzle, yet there's a hole in the center of my heart. As tears begin to stream down my face, I pick up a piece of Cheez Its crackers and dip it into a dish of whipped cream, putting it in my mouth. My eyes blink and my eyes produce more tears while I listen to the song, "Crazy," by K-Ci and JoJo.

♫ I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy, just to thinkin' about you lately (crazy baby) ♫

♫ I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy, just to thinkin' about you baby (I don't know what to do) ♫

♫ I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, thinkin' about you lately (crazy, crazy, crazy) ♫

♫ I'm going crazy, crazy, (crazy, crazy) when I can touch you ♫

♫ Crazy, crazy (I'm going crazy) when I can hold you ♫

♫ Crazy, crazy, (I'm going crazy) when I can see you again ♫

While I'm under this weeping spell, a soft knock on the door catches my attention and the suspense runs my mind because I now have this wide grin on my face while I get up from the bed of my bedroom and run to the door. "Danny?" I chirp and when I answer the door, it reveals Kendra. My wide grin falls back to a frown. "You thought it was Danny at the door, Jae?" Kendra queries with her eyebrow raising on her forehead. "Yeah." I groan and allow Kendra to enter the apartment.

"I've been crying for the past week and I can't get Randall out of my head because even though Randall acts a fool, he's still looked at by my daughter as her stepfather. And, Jaelyn, why are you wearing your pajamas after you came back from work at twelve in the afternoon?" Kendra tilts her head to the side and raises her eyebrows. I furrow my eyebrows that I'm wearing a tank top and a pair of sweatpants. "And you have something white on the corner of your mouth." Kendra informs and my finger scoop the whipped cream off my lips.

"Oh, yeah." I give Kendra a weak smile. I was eating Cheez Its with whipped cream." I reason. "Jaelyn, the girls are on their way and they have something serious to talk about." Kendra reminds me.

"About Danny?" I question and it feels like my heart that has been broken builds its pieces back together. "Yes, not only Danny and Randall! You have to get ready and I'll watch TV while I wait for you to get in the shower." Kendra tells me. "Okay!" I speed to my bedroom closet and gather my undergarments and my clean clothes before hopping into the shower.

Two and a Half Minutes Later

After taking my two and a half minute quick shower, my bathroom smells like the aroma of my skin all thanks to my warm vanilla sugar body wash. I check myself out while I'm modeling in a cream peplum tank top, size fourteen skinny jeans, high heeled ankle boots, and a peach cardigan. I walk down the hallway when someone pounds on the door. "Cousin Jaelyn! Kendra! Open the door!" Cousin Michelle yells. I rush to the door and unlock the lock of the door, twisting the knob and letting the girls in.

"Jaelyn! We went to the bathroom of Wendy's and recorded a conversation between Cynthia and Angelica. Listen to this." Trisha takes her phone and play the recorded audio between the evil sisters.

"No, Cynthia. She's not even all black; she's actually a mulatto and I've seen her family at the high school graduation nine years ago." Angelica says.

"Whatever, Angelica! Ever since I damaged that fat mulatto's apartment seven months ago while she and her family along with Danny went to California, there are no arrests so far. And when I take you with me to see Danny, I'll file the divorce papers from his father and I will dispose that woman out of Danny's life like a garbage disposer, making him my next groom." Cynthia loudly claps her hands and begins cackling.

"Cynthia, please promise me that I'll be the maid of honor to your wedding." Angelica begs. "

Yes, you will, Angelica." Cynthia answers. "Oh! And by the way, do you know who the actual father of your baby is?"

"Yes and it's Coco's husband, Mr. DiMicco." Angelica reveals.

Trisha cuts the recorded audio by tapping her finger on the stop icon and I slowly shake my head along with the firm press of my lips pursing together. My slam of my fist makes contact with the palm of my hand and my breathing increases through my nose, going completely red. Coco's husband is having a baby with his mistress! At first, I crack my knuckles and let out a nervous chuckle, but then, I realize that the man I thought Angelica is carrying his baby turns out that she's actually expecting Mr. DiMicco's baby! And I owe Danny a huge sincere apology. Thank you, Jesus, I encourage in my head.

"Are you ready to go? Because I know you're about to kick some ass, but we don't have much time to kick some ass because you gotta go get that man of yours, Jae." Vera reminds and I gather my phone along with my coat and keys as the girls and I exit the apartment, locking the door behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 46K 37
"Look," he said sternly, his green eyes blazing with anger as he looked down at the small woman before him. The dark skin that covered her body made...
150K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...
73.5K 3.5K 56
[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1 jock 07/02/21 #1 bitch 05/04/21 #1 antih...
141K 3.2K 31
Growing up in Fort Collins, Colorado, being a biker was definitely not uncommon. In fact, if you didn't have one member of your family own a motorcyc...