Aesthetic || Mpreg || Sotus

By badtoms

The story of kongpob and Arthit . Kongpob has graduated college he is an engineer with degree , he got a job... More

0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.06
0.07
0.08
0.09
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29
0.30
Birthday !!
0.31
0.32
0.33
0.34
0.35
0.36
0.37
0.38
0.39
0.40
0.41
0.42
0.43
0.44
short story ..
0.45
0.46
0.47
0.48
0.49
0.50
news
IMPORTANT
Notice

0.05

4.6K 199 6
By badtoms

Kongpob went to his office that day and received the most shocking news ever and that was that Wad got into his office as his co-worker , this news had shocked him but he was very happy about the fact that he had shifted here and he use to study with him and now he would be working with him , it was really great to have a friend with you in your work place , not like Kongpob hated his job but he had hardly some company , he usually had lunch alone .

On the other hand it was about 4 days kongpob started feeling sick , he was not stopped throwing up , now he had also started feeling very dizzy like he could faint any moment now , but then he hardly could be on his feet , he started seeing everything double, He brushed it of and drived into his work . Maybe I should go and see the doctor tomorrow , he thought to himself .

Wad had noticed the changes in kongpob , maybe he didn't realise what was happening but he had seen . Kongpob recently looked very tired and dark circles under his eyes , like he was way older than his expected age . He even told him to go to a doctor but he just said that he was fine . Even p'Arthit told him to look after him , when he knew that Wad had shifted to kongpob's office , maybe tomorrow he would tell him to go and see the doctor . He cared a lot about his friend as kongpob had no one except P'Arthit and even P'Arthit didn't have anyone , so both Kongpob and P'Arthit was his and  p'prem 's first priority , sometime they would even call them to their house to spend the time with his or p'prem s parents . About wad and P'prems parents well , they had accepted them with open heart and they were very grateful to have such parents , and even when their parents  heard about Kongpob and Arthit they felt very bad so they declared them as their own son's.

------

Kongpob was eating dinner  with P'Arthit silently , were as he usually talks like the Tv . But suddenly he thought of telling his boyfriend that he would visit the doctor once the next day .

"P'.... I was thinking.. of .. umm maybe I'll make an appointment for the doctor ... because I still don't feel great .. so umm I'll take a half day tomorrow " Kongpob said it while looking at his plate of veggies and playing with it .

Arthit looked up from his own plate and his eyes sparked .
"Well .. ofcourse .. Will I go along with you,  I don't have any problem thou ... why don't we go to your old friend ... you said he is a doctor right ?"

"No .. you dont need to tag along with me .. I'm not a kid I can go on my own ... and about my friend .. ? .. well he is gynaecologist and obstetrician .. so well its for women and I'm not one .. so I can go "

"Ohh .. hahaha.. sorry about that , I didn't know .. but why can't I go with you." Kongpob saw the puppy dog eyes but he reached out and touched his hands which was on the table ...

"Well Sir .. you have work and you can't see blood and don't like the smell of hospitals plus I can handle it myself ... so it's no need .. alright ?" Arthit just nodded .

"Kong .. I was thinking of having a loan for our business you know .. because after renting this house I don't have that much of money.. so it would be the best "

"Yeah.. it's a great idea you know.. so talk with the bank and see whether they will give you a loan or not ."

"Well I called them.. to ask for the instructions and.. they said I had to wait for around 6 months ."

"Well .. then it would be good .. " they ate their dinner while having small talks , they soon headed to their bedroom to sleep as they had to wake up early in the morning, Kongpob had already called the hospital to book an appointment with the general physician so it wasn't a problem . Kongpob had decided to go to the hospital where his old friend  use to practice, so that on the way he could meet him . Kongpob pressed his ears over Arthit s chest and Arthit wrapped his arms around him , and they went to sleep in that position .

--------

Next morning kongpob woke up early as usual with the same routine . He had the same routine for about 6 days now , and his throat had some scratches from throwing up .. He could feel that .

His appointment was at around 8:30 , so he would have have to get ready by 7:30 and had to leave for the hospital , it was just 7 so he told Arthit to sleep because he had woken up by the sound of his throwing up , so Arthit went to sleep and Kongpob started getting fresh .

He came out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist and wet hair , he closed the door and was about to turn when he got startled . He saw Arthit standing near the door leaning on the wall and staring at him .

"Kong .. you are so beautiful ..  you are so sexy .." Kongpob soon became pink and it turned Arthit even more

"Well thank you and ... stop staring at me ... and I told you to sleep "

"Well I couldn't sleep .. because.. I wanted to watch you in that towel .. " Now kongpob was beet red , and at some point Arthit was having fun .

"Whatt?.. are you joking right now ??"

"Hahha .. Ohh.. kong you should see your face .. well you look so funny and cute...  how can someone look like that at the same time ." Arthit was surely having fun at this early time of the day .

"P' stop teasing me now ... I have to go to the doctor .. or I'll be late .. no go and sleep ... I'll leave now ."

"Ohh not before you have break fast .. now come on with me .. " He pulled his hand and took him to the table and pulled the chair so that he could sit down , he soon went to the other side and sat down .

After finishing with the food kongpob got dressed up and left for the hospital not before he kissed his boyfriend goodbye . He became a little late , but he would make it to the hospital in time,  so he didn't worry .

He reached the hospital , he pulled over at the parking lot and went inside . He went towards the receptionist,  it was a kind lady with red lipstick on her lips and the usual hospital uniforms with an ID card around her neck . Kongpob went to her and registered him self as present , there was not many people around so he would be next .

Soon that lady took him in front of the doctors chamber , as he entered the room he could see that a man in 40's sitting on the chair , but he seemed very good . So he went and say on the opposite chair of the doctor , as soon as he sat down the doctor spoke up .

"Nice to meet you .. what brought you here at this early morning young man ?"

"Well Sir.. I don't feel well this past 7 days , I have been throwing up everyday in the morning and then I feel very dizzy and bloated , and suddenly I have this weird cramps "

The doctor was going through the symptoms in his head , tried to recognize what actually had happened  to him , but his expression had confused kongpob.

"Well so I assume you had medicines and it didn't work .. so you came here , isn't it ?" Kongpob just nodded.. because he had nothing to say .

"Well if that's the case , it you could unbutton your shirt and lie on that bed. " it was a typical hospital bed with foam so that it didn't hurt to lie on a steel bed . Then kongpob did what he was told to do , he unbuttoned his shirt and lied on the foam bed .

The doctor stood beside him after he lied down , he took his stethoscope and pressed it on kongpob's heart and some other places then he brought his hands near the belly button .

"I'll press some places , and if it hurts please tell ok ?"

He then started his process to press around his belly , it didn't hurt until he pressed a place where it was unbearable,  and he screamed out . The doctor was shocked as he scream , soon he clapped his hand over his month and said sorry with the mouth closed only . But when the doctor opened his mouth he said something else , not what kongpob had expected to hear .

"Well .. umm if you could go to the bathroom and give me an urine sample.. it would be very good ." This was embarrassing to him , but he had to do what he was told .

He had returned from the washroom with the sample and he then passed it to the doctor .

"I'll be back ... please wait here .. " the doctor took the urine sample and left the room .

Kongpob was waiting inside the room ... He was feeling bored , he had explored all the corners of the room with his eyes . But then Arthit had appeared and saved him from dying from boredom via text.

From P'Arthit
How is it going .. is everything ok ?

Soon he replied to him .

To P'Arthit
I don't know .. the doctor left to bring the results .. it's been 20 mins now ..

From P'Arthit
Hmm .. ohk .. tell me after you get the result . And love you 😘😘

To P'Arthit
Well .. ohk .. Will do that .. anyways love you too 😍😘

As soon as he sent the text he say the door of the chamber open , but the sight had made him suprised .

"What are you doing here"

-----------------------
A/n: .. I'm sry I told you I would update today 2 times  .. but I couldn't . . Cuz it was quite busy day today .. and now I can hardly keep my eyes open .. I'll update an chapter tomorrow.. I guess .. still can't promise.. anyways pls get some ppl to vote for this book and readers ..

Thank you
Badtoms

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 3.8K 15
"Mom,Dad,how did grandma and grandpa accepted your marriage" Warning: Mpreg, Please if you guys don't like male pregnancy then click the back button...
186K 9.4K 31
This story begins when Kongpob begins his senior year of high school and Arthit is in college at Kasetsart University. Kongpob's father marries Arth...
53.6K 3.4K 17
It is a fanfic of Kongpob and Arthit. They are about to get married in a few months when a tragic accident happens which changes their whole life. I...
Be The One By Blue💙

General Fiction

46.1K 3.1K 13
Arthit always finds himself in the most unexpected situations. Arthit is waiting to join University after a few months so he started working part tim...