Just the Way You Are (Huey Lo...

By NightBlightondrugs

"No one loves me,so why bother,Huey?" "Cause unlike those stereotypical idiots,I see you...for you." I had to... More

The One That Got Away
My 1st Day in Woodcrest
What Has This World Came To
That's What She Said!
What The Fuck You Said?!
Respect With A Little Umph
Lesson #1
The Definition of a BS Bitch
What did you do to me?
If only you knew
The Forbidden Courts
Birth month(Fnaf day) Part 1
Birth month(Undertale)Part 2
Birth Month (Videogame/Anime Characters) Part 3
Birth Month (Videogame/Anime Characters) Part 3-2
Picture of casual Da'Monica Winston
Birth Month (Videogame/Anime Characters) Part 3-3
Birth Month (Videogame/Anime Characters) Part 3-4
Can Love Grow?
Once Apart
Now together
Fullfill the Legacy
A Legacy to Regret
Don't Give In
Family Wars Pt.1
Family Wars Pt.2
Family Wars Pt.3
Family Wars Pt.4
Family Wars Pt 5
Traveling to China
Misery in Maryland
Miss You to Death
Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary Pt.2
Explaination
Explanation Pt.2
Graduation Day
The Good Life
New Book

Birth Month (Anime/Videovame Characters) Part 3-5

1.6K 46 27
By NightBlightondrugs

The house boomed with music and the floor was filled with dancing people.I sat on the stair way though. I don't know how to dance.

The only dance I know is the Moonwalk and Twerk.

The other dances are either the ones I heard of but never tried or didn't even think of doing them cause they looked stupid to me.

For example,the dab.I mean yes I do it,but I alter it to fit me.Some people just do the dab without no movement to it.No dance to it at all.Just the arm.

My thoughts were interrupted when a gentle tap landed on my shoulder.I looked up to see Huey the fluff ball standing over me.My cheeks turned red in an instant.

I waved at him and he waved back.

"Ain't the birthday girl suppose to be on the dance floor?"He asked.

"Ain't you suppose to make some moves for the birthday girl?"I retorted.

He chuckled at me and dragged me from the stairway to the colorful floor.

"What are you doing;I can't dance?"

"I can't either.If I'm dancing,so are you,"Huey smirked at me as I feel something sneak around my waist.

When I looked down,Huey's arms were hugging my body towards him.

How you love me by 3LAU played in the background.I wrapped my arms around Huey's neck and started swaying to the beat.

Without knowing,I started singing my favorite song.

Everyone was looking at us,but I didn't pay attention to them.I was looking at Huey's maroon eyes.The world disappeared and the music boomed in my ears.

He made me twirl as I giggled.He sang my favorite song with me.His face looked content and happy;I'm glad I had that effect.

When the music was over,everyone clapped interrupting our stare. I smiled and bowed before dragging Huey to my bedroom.I hope nobody has any dirty thoughts as I opened the door.The left side of the room was filled with gifts.Two meows filled the room,and the cats poked out from behind the bed.

"Ciel and Sebastian.Come here,you cuties."

They jumped over the bed and in our arms.Ciel was licking my face while Sebby was cuddling in Huey's neck.

"Da'Monica,why did you bring me to your room?"Huey asked.

"Because I need to talk to you privately,"I answered.

"Ok."

He sat on the bed and patted the space next to him.I sat in that spot and looked at him as I planned how to tell him how I feel.

"Me too,"He said.

""Mee too"what?"

"I also have something to tell you."

What is so important that he had to tell me?

I nodded to him to start.

"Remember that speech I gave out just in case you don't like the presents?"

I nodded and smiled at the memory.

"I did mean it,you know I mean it. Right?"

I nodded looking at him in suspicion.

Just where is he going with this?

"Okay...Um,"Huey stuttered.

What he was gonna say must be an embarrassing topic if he started to stutter.This is so unlike him.

"Huey,are you ok?"I asked.

"I'm alright.Just trying to peice what I want to say."

I nodded and waited.

After a long silence,he grabbed my hands and held them on his knees.

"Da'Monica,I like you.No.I...Love you."

This shocked me to no end.He really does love me.

Tears of joy spilled through my eyes as my smile wavered.Huey looked like he regretted it and was worried.

"I'm sorry.I shocked you so bad,shit. You probably don't feel the same way that I do-,"

I took my hands away from his only to overlap them.His maroon eyes were wide in shock.

"I...I love you too.Its just that since you knew about my lack of knowledge on the relationship department...
That you may not think of me as an option."

I looked down as his hands lifted my head to see him smile.

"I didn't think about that at all.I love the way that you would make theories about anime and videogames.The way your mood would pick up as soon as you see something you like.I love all of you."

"...Even if I'm chubby?"

"...Well I wouldn't say chubby.More like thick skinned.I like that.Not the bony type of people that has Papyrus's figure."

I gasped and hit his shoulder.

"How dare you compare those abominations to Pappy.He can't help that he is a skeleton bigger than the hoes."

We laughed at my sorry joke.Actually, it is kinda funny.

"Stuff like that is what I love about you."

He sounded way closer than what I first heard.I opened my eyes to see Huey's face up close.I squealed in surprise.

He wrapped his arms around me the same way he did on the dance floor.I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He closed his eyes and I did too on reflex.

I felt something touching my lips. Something moist.Warmth flowed around us.I pressed back to return the heat.

We pulled away and I opened my eyes.What touched my lips?That felt amazing...Was it suppose to?

"Huey,what happened?"I asked still a bit dizzy.

This almost reminded me PJ Sans x Fresh Sans.Boy did that smol got drunk from that one kiss!At first,it didn't make sense to me,but now I know where PJ is coming​ from.

"We kissed."

"As in...Lip action?"

"Yeah."

"I'm dizzy from it.Is that suppose to happen?"

He shrugged and rubbed his head.

"Was there supposed to be heat in that kiss?"

I was suddenly pinned down on my bed by Huey.

"Do you want to find out,Da'Monica?"

His voice darkened.And it made me shiver in a good way.

I nodded.That was all he needed before he started attacking my lips.A sound came from my mouth.I heard of that sound from sources.Is that a moan?

He stopped attacking my lips and went for my neck.As he latched on,I moaned and shivered.The sound must have triggered something in his ear,cause he latched on harder.

"Huey,"I moaned.

All movement stopped and he took a deep breath.He sat up and helped me sit up also.

"Huey,what's wrong?"I asked.

"We were almost about to overdo it."

It took a while,but it eventually pieced together.We were about to do the hentai.

"No we wasn't,Huey.We nearly brushed the surface."

Huey looked at me in suspicion.

"What?You act like I ain't supposed to know the hentai,"I pouted.

He was about to say something till a look of realization took over his face. Is there another term for it?

"Da'Monica,one more moan from you,and I would've snapped!I don't to hurt you or do it so soon."

I came over to him and gave him a hug.He returned it and kissed my cheek.

"I don't want to rush things either. We'll take it slow.Its for the best of us."

He patted a bit to see me smile in understanding.He smiled back and kissed me.I didn't moan like last time or the time before that.I don't want my Huey to lose the last of his control.

Huey parted and said something very foreign.

"By the way,it is not called the hentai. It is called sex."

"...Sex?You people have a wierd way of saying it."

"No I think it's you."

I looked at him like I was insulted.

"How dare you."

"Love you."

I looked away and opened the door. I was walking back to the party,till I turned around and kissed him.

"Love you too."
-----------------------------------------------------------
I took so long because of my thumbs.
They were so damn sore,so I had to take a much needed rest before typing again.

Anyway,thank you for being patient with my updates.It shows that my story is really worth something.
Vote,Comment,all that good stuff and spread the word.

Peace!✌🙎✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157 48 24
What would you do if you were one of these heroes? If you were the boy that lives with his single dad that's completely worthless, would you run away...
65.4K 1.2K 44
This is my first book so try to give me some advice to make it better So you have grown up in (y/h/t) all your life and always been noticed because...
50.2K 833 20
This is a Y/N x Huey story. About a woman named Y/N who feel in love with a Mafia leader who is the boss of a Mafia. Feel free to comment anything or...