Virgin Mary

Don't you just hate it when somethings malfunction,especially on Wattpad?Man,what a pain.But anyway,Karkat decided...that I should do my very first lemon.I don't think I'm ready for this,Karkat!

KV:YOU HAVE TO DO IT.BESIDES,YOU CAN IMPROVE IN THE FUTURE IF YOU MESS THIS SHIT UP,FUCKASS!

Can you stop cursing?

KV:CAN YOU STOP BEING AN ANNOYING DICKWAD AND TAKE ME TO MY FUCKING HOUSE?!

...Good point.Anyway,he also thought that I should give you another hint to get you closer to maybe figure out what the surprise is.So...Karkat,if you would do the honors?

KV:IS A VISUAL NOVEL,ANIME,AND SECOND STORY.NO IDEA WHAT HE LAST ONE IS CALLED!A PERSON THAT WAS ONCE BOTTOM IS TOP IN NIGHT BLIGHT'S STORY SINCE SHE THINKS THAT THIS PERSON HAS BEEN USED AS BOTTOM WAY TOO MUCH.NOW THAT I DONE THIS CAN I PLEASE GO TO WENDY'S?!

Well,since you haven't cursed during the whole hint,you can.However,can you buy me a bacon sandwich?

KV:*Laughs and leaves the room*

Well screw you too then.Anyway,let's begin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Da'Monica's POV------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Huey had one job.He had one job!Failed it by ruining my dress that I brought yesterday!Money doesn't grow on trees,you know.I am at my peak before I become poor.

I glared at him hoping he would get the fuck off,but he was not phased by it.In fact,he growled at me and attacked my neck.I opened my mouth to yell at him,but all it came out was a moan when he nibbled on my sweet spot.Damn him!

I whimpered and struggled.Huey growled again,but I ignored it and wrapped my legs around his waist and tried to overthrow him on either side of the bed...I dug my virginity's grave deeper than I thought,huh?He wouldn't budge!I tried again to toss him over so I could be on top and run.However,each time I did that is digging the grave a feet below the surface.

Huey went down lower...and tore off my bra.I gasped as I wiggled my wrist to get free.

"That is my-Ngh!"

He had put his mouth around my right nipple;the other one was fondled with.I tried to hold back any moans,but it was like he forced them out to play.Huey chuckled as he went more lower leaving his marks along the way.I felt Huey's hand let go of my wrist.But I didn't feel like running away yet.My guess is that he brainwashed my.I felt my panties being torn off me,and my legs spread open.

"Already wet,"Huey said looking between my thighs.

I blushed heavly as I covered my face.

"Don't say such dirty things,Huey!"I exclaimed.

I squirmed when he had put a finger in me.Not even teasing.I felt him bend his finger and I moaned his name while arching my back.I felt his second finger go in,then his third.It was a little uncomfortable,but then it felt arousing when he moved his fingers back and forth.I held on to a pillow and a matress as tingles of pleasure warped through my body.I kept moaning.

As I was about to explode,he stopped.I looked at him whimpering.

"You can't cum just yet,Da'Monica.The pleasure is just starting,"Huey smirked evilly.

For some reason,that smirk turned me on even more.He got up and took off his shirt,then his pants.His shoes and socks were thrown in a random corner.All that was left was his boxers.And his...big friend tried to tear from the clothing.I crawled to him and,unlike him,I actually took off his boxers in a nice way...

...Was his dick this big when I last saw it?!

I licked the tip.He winced slightly.I had put my hand around him and squeezed him and pumped him.I tried to remember what I did last time to make him lose it.Did I...?

I took him in my mouth as far as I can go.His tip hitting the back of my throat as I deep throat him.I felt him thrust in my mouth over and over.He was turning a bit red and was growling again.I felt his hands push my head even more.

His penis is going down my throat.

I breathed through my nose.

"Da"Monica,"He called.

He had let go of my head,and I took him out of my mouth.

"Not enjoying it?Last time you did."

"Yeah,but I don't want to do that on your face.It is too pretty for that."

I blushed red and looked away.His hand grabbed my chin gently and turned my sight to his eyes.So much love and lust is in them.I got up from the bed and kissed him.He wrapped his arms around my thighs and picked me up.I didn't know he could pick me up.

"Damn, you're strong!"

Huey chuckled and kissed me as he gently laid me on the bed He walked away for a short,and went to his drawer to come back with a condom.

"We can stop if you want to,"Huey said smiling sadly.

I don't want him to make that face.It doesn't suit Huey.

"We came so far.You showed me nothing but love and kindness.And I love you very much,Huey Freeman,"I said holding my hands out.

"I want to be yours.Mentally and physically.Mark me,take me...do anything to make me yours forever."

Huey's eyes and smile lit up.His face soon looked over mine,and he hugged me by the waist.

"It's gonna hurt a little,so are you sure?"

I nodded.He had put his head in the crook of my neck and started entering.It was so painful that I didn't know if the time of the month is worse or losing my virginity.I groaned and hugged Huey tighter.

"Hold on, Da'Monica."

He was all the way in,and I was in tears.

"Huey...you fucking lied.That was equivalent to a time of month without Alieve."

"At least you got the painful part out of the way."

We waited for a while till Huey got up and looked down.He was smiling.

"I'm glad I am your first.You are my first also."

I smirked and pulled him close to me.

"Move."

Huey moved out slowly and thrusted back in.I gasped as pain and pleasure mixed.He went slow,but after a while,I started to feel nothing but pleasure.

"Huey, I-I,"I moaned.

He went faster and harder.I gasped at the feeling of being stuffed by Huey.He found a certain spot,and I screamed in ecstasy.

"Damn it!Hearing you...moan like that..."

He sat up and held my wrists on each side of my head.I looked up at him as he pleasured me.I kept moaning,and screaming.Hury would grunt and moan also.Just knowing that I pleasure him in return makes me happy.

He started hitting that spot hard,fast and deep.I don't even know how is it possible.I kept screaming out his name and wrapped my legs around more tightly around Huey's waist.

"Huey!"I yelled out as I came.

"Da'Monica!"Huey yelled as I felt his warmth poor into the condom.

I still don't feel like I am satisfied.
-----------------
There will be a part two so don't worry.Karkat!I am still waiting for my meal!