Now together

Da'Monica's POV----------------------

I am in Arkansas,Little Rock.I have to know what Grandma had in store for me before she died,but I have to prepare for a break in.I heard from a source that someone brought the house hold this week.I stopped here today to get the supplies.Its hard to get them here.People still believe that the Slappy's Puppet is still in Arklatex, so I had to be careful.

Slowly,I had been collecting the things I need.Over the time,my hair had been more heavy than usual,but it probably grew more.I need a haircut.
But I'll wait a little more before I do it.

The next day,it feels as if something will happen.I kept looking at my sides, and my feet are itching to go to where I want to go.But I needed to go to one last place before I depart from here.

The car repair shop.

Someone had stoned my car and got away with it.But I caught up with that person,and it turned to be a racist person that hates black people.

And he is black.

Is this entire world turning into that stank bag back in Maryland?

I walked around a mall that was close by it.As I did,I saw Spencer's and went in there squealing.It was a while,but someone called my name.I turned around,I was shocked.

Cindy stood there with a relieved face. I walked up to her and put a finger on her mouth.

"No one can know about my real name here.Let's talk somewhere else."

I grabbed her hand and lead her to the car repair place to be met with a new car.

It was mine.A silver Santa Fe with black rims.No dents and scratches were on it.I paid the man who wanted to keep me here.I rejected him and got in my car.When my hands touched my car,I felt complete.My baby girl is back.

I drove to the hotel only to see Cindy's van,but that's not what shook me to the core.

Everyone is by it.Including Huey.I didn't know if he was pissed or relieved.After all,his face was neutral, and it scares me.

I stopped my car and got out.

'Remember to stay emotionless.You can do it.It's like Shia LaBeouf said.
Just do it!'

I came up to the van and seen Huey's feet and looked up.

'I can't do it!'

"Hello Huey...Lovely weather outside, isn't it?"I asked nervously.

'It's a beautiful day outside.Birds are singing,flowers are blooming.On times like these,people like me...
Should be running for my fucking life.'

Huey said nothing.Just silence.

I showed everybody my to my room and got situated.

"We've figured out why you went away.You want to follow the legacy and protect us,don't you?"Cindy asked.

Well...It was more of a statement.

I nodded and looked at Huey.There was no emotion on his face.

"We were worried sick about you,girl.
Don't scare us like that."Hiro stated pretty much speaking for everyone in the room.

Riley and Micheal nodded to confirm their worries.I looked down disappointed in myself.

I had people worry sick about me.I don't know about the afro boy.He is scaring me.

When silence kept hitting our ears for a while,Huey finally spoke but in a dark tone.

"Guys,can you leave us alone for a while?Da'Monica and I need to talk privately."