Explanation Pt.2

Huey's POV---------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Da'Monica's father wants to speak with me privately.I can feel my girlfriend's worried stare directed towards me.I just looked at her and squeezed her hands.Da'Monica nodded and walked to the kitchen with a sad smile on her face.

My attention was back on the man as he had a serious expression.

"My daughter loves you very much.I can tell that she made the right decision to let you in her heart.You healed her from the pain that she endured while I couldn't due to my condition."

I nodded.

"You are a great man,so I am glad that she picked you.However...,"

Here goes the threat.

"When are you gonna purpose to her?I mean I heard from your friends that you had been dating since October 5th to January 7th."

That almost made me choke.Purpose?!What the fuck?We only dated for about three months!

"Sorry there,Huey.It's just that you and Da'Monica seem like the perfect fit emotionally and...physically.And my daughter looks more ripe then ever to be bound to you forever.But there are somethings I need to warn you about."

I nodded again.

"Hurt my little girl,and I break you to pieces.Also,Da'Monica has this crazy side whenever she wants revenge or sees something she really likes.So if I were you,I would think of something right now to calm her down."

"Right now?"I asked.

He mouthed the countdown.When it got to zero,Riley,Jasmine,Micheal,and Hiro ran out the kitchen and out of the door of the house.

"Come on,sweety.I promise to just start with your tongue."I heard Da'Monica said in a sweet tone.

Cindy bolted out the kitchen.

"OH HELL NAW!"Cindy yelled as she ran upstairs.

A very crazy looking Da'Monica with one of the butcher knives in tow followed close behind her.

"See what I mean?Sorry,but just like your friends,I gotta blast.Just think about the purposal,would ya?"

With that said,he bolted out the house with immense speed.Oh,boy.

I sprinted upstairs and into my room to find Cindy cornered by Da'Monica.I quietly sprinted towards Da'Monica and wrestled her to the bed.I ended up on top of her.She was fussing,so I kissed her.She was a bit shocked at first,but eventually dropped the knife and hugged me by the neck.I held her by the waist and kissed her more deeply for a couple of seconds.

When we parted and I looked behind me,the blonde was gone.I breathed a sigh of relief and glared at Da'Monica.

"Why?"

"She should've kept her mouth shut instead of shoutin' so loud that Ratchet and Clank can hear.Hell,even Knuckles the Echidna can hear,and he has no ears whatsoever."

I chuckled at her references and kissed her on the forehead.I picked her up and carried her downstairs to the living room.

"Huey,you didn't have to carry me,you know.I can walk now."

I placed her by the couch and went into the kitchen.I warmed up some veggie pizza with spinach and mushrooms,basically her favorite.When I came out with a plate,Da'Monica was watching Love Stage with the English subtitles.

"Do you really want to watch this when I'm here?"I questioned.

She nodded.I sighed and went to the couch.I gave her the plate as she thanked me and muched on the food.She smiled while her cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk.I want to see her smile everyday,so of course I would do anything for Da'Monica.

...Even if it means watching,as Riley puts it,"Gay-ass shit".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About time!Anyway,I know this one is short,but it was in Huey's POV.So...of course.

Anyway...hope you enjoyed it.Baaaaaaaai!