Birth Month (Videogame/Anime Characters) Part 3

"Happy Birthday, Da'Monica Winston!"

My birthday is finally here on a Saturday.I invited my friends over even though they declined.I sat in my bed,wondering what to do for my birthday.I would make a party,but I don't have anyone like me that much.
And I would play Undertale if I didn't finished it last night.

I sighed as I got up and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene.When I came out of the bathroom,Huey was right there on my bed looking around.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

I ran back in my bathroom and breathed heavily.

"Why are you here?I thought you guys are busy!"

"The others are busy,I am not."

I kept quiet and tried to calm down. This is one of those moments when I wish I could disappear.That or rewind back in time like that girl,Max,from Life is Strange.

"You know,I haven't paid attention to my surroundings the last time that I was in here.It looks impressive."

"...Thanks."

"Your welcome.So...Do you want me to leave or...?"

"No,I want you to see me naked,"I said sarcastically.

"I already did,but it wouldn't hurt to see that sexy body of yours again."

"Huey Freeman,that Frisk roleplay was over long ago."

"That ain't them speaking,it's me speaking."

"You better be going so I can get dressed."

"At least tell me where the laptop is."

"By the bed,in the black bag."I heard rustling.

I quickly got out the bathroom to run to my closet only to trip and the towel was underneath me.

"Damn it!My boobies!"I whined trying to get up only to be picked up by muscular arms.

I didn't know what happened,but I froze after landing on my feet.I felt his eyes scanning me as I faced the wall. Why aren't I freaking out?

I felt his hands slide down slowly to my hips.When I moved my hands on top of his,my intention was to pull his hand off of my body.However,they wouldn't do the action.

My cheeks are super red.I could tell. When I asked Jasmine what it is when I felt like this,she said that it was love.
Is it really what it is?I could be just horny for him...Yeah that's it.

"Da'Monica..."Huey said.

His voice sounds more husky than his normal voice,which weirdly turns me on.

"Huey..."

I heard my voice be like Alvin's from Alvin and the Chipmunks.Where is my normal voice?!

Does that mean that I can do the Christina's Songbird?!That would be awesome!

A knock was summoned on my front door.I finally had the will to push the afro boy off and out the door to get dressed.

After getting dressed,I opened the door to see a white bag.My eyes scanned the halls before taking the bag in my room and closing the door.

"Now what the hell is it this time?"I questioned opening the package.

I saw the note and picked it up to read it.

Dear Damon,

We got you something that defines who you are to us.Hope you don't take it the wrong way.We love you...
Especially Huey.