Traveling to China

It was hard to manage the seats to get home.In Huey's car,we only have four seats open,and Cindy's van had smelled like pure shit...cause someone shitted during the kidnapp as a defense mechanism.Huey,my dad,and I are sitting in the black Sante Fe waiting for the fight to be over. Speaking of fight...

"Huey?"

"Yes,love?"

I blushed a very deep red.Does he not know that we have a family member in his car?Not in front of him,please?I continued to speak.

"Where's Ming?"

"..."

"Huey,what did you guys did?"I faced him.

"...It is more like what I did."

Why did I not like the sound of that?Maybe he had simpliy wacked her upside her head and was unconscious.Maybe he lectured her to the point where she fainted.Maybe he body slammed her like John Cena.I don't know,but it as at least one of those things...I hope.

"Huey,tell me what you did."

"...okay then,but you might get pissed."

"Ok."

"I might have broken a few ribs,her left leg,and had beaten her almost to death if it wasn't for our aquaintances."

"...Huey,that kills people."

"I know that,but you were dead thanks to Ming.The next thing I know,I snapped.I don't you to have anymore deaths that you can't bring yourself from."

I held his hand as I said,"Also speaking of snapped,never make that Jeff the Killer face again.That scared the living spirits out of me."

"Ok."

After that,I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.He smiled back,and kissed me on the forehead.Dad was sniffing.

"Dad,are you crying?"

"I can't help it.The moment I witnessed was so beautiful!"

I shook my head smiling as I see the group finally disperse.Good to have my dad back indeed.

Timeskip------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Two days later,we made it and went into my house.My phone moved and the window was all the way opened.

"Which one of you broke into my house?"

"I did.Sorry.,"Huey apologized.

"You better be lucky I can't get angry at you at this moment.Anyway,I looked up on what to do with the jar.I had to go to China,that was all the internet said.I would ship it over,but I don't trust people.They might drop the jar or open it,and the same battle will happen again.I want it to end here.So I will go to China."

"We'll go w-,"

"Nope,I've let you done this two times.I can't let you go with me this time."

"Then I'll go,"Huey said with seriousness.

"That includes you,too Huey."

All of them stared at me like I was rejecting them.

"Guys,this is my legacy.Not yours.You already made yours by helping me.Now in return,I must help everybody.I'm sorry."

They nodded in understanding and left,but Huey remained.I kept him there.

"Huey,I love you very much.And you do know that I trust you to make the right decisions,right?"

"I love you too.And I do know."

"Good,now while I am gone,I need you to do something very important.And so do the others."

He nodded.

"I want you to take care of Ming,that means hospitality."

Huey jumped back and looked very shocked.I seen this coming.

"Come on,Huey!It's just for two weeks."

That seem to make his expressions sour.Oh boy.

"All I ask of you is just to check up on her,bring her food,talk with her,and apologize...stuff like that...,"

He shook his head.Here we go...

"Fine,what are your conditions?"I forced out.

He shook at his sour mood and started thinking.I know that he is gonna think up the most bizarre things,but I had to do it.Plus,don't get mad,but I kind pity Ming in that state.He looked up at me with no emotions.

"How long do I have to visit?"

"15 minutes."

"Make it 10."

"12,final offer."

"Fine,I can bring her any kind of food?"

"Yes,and if she doesn't want to eat,then you eat it in front of her face."

"Ok...small conversations?"

I nodded.

"And do I have to apologize?"

"Whose fault is it that she's in the hospital?"

"Ming's."

"HUEY!"

He had put his hands in the air.I laughed at him and hugged him tightly.I thanked him as he looked away slightly blushing.

"Anything else?"

"...To carry me with you."

"Huey,the answer is still no."

"Damnit!Well I tried."

I giggled and kissed him on the lips.He returned it.After a while,it started to get a little heated.He kissed me deeply as he trapped me on the door.I moaned out.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not moan like that.Do you not want to go to China?"

"I can't help it.Just like you can't help cumming in my mouth yesterday in your car."

His eyes went dark and he was wearing a smile of 'Your fucked'.

"Can't help it,huh?"

Oh boy...

Just when I thought it was done for,the door opened making us fall.

"I just wanted to let you know that...god damn!Not so innocent now,are you dear Da'Monica?"

I just flipped Cindy off as she laughed her ass off running across the street.Man,imagine if it was my dad.We would be screwed.I nervously laughed as Huey helped me up.

Timeskip/Huey's POV------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Three days later,my girlfriend went to China along with the jar.We all waved at her as she left to the airport.Though,I am kind of worried.What if the plane crashes?What if some knew about the jar and hijacked the plane?What if someone tries to kill her for the jar?What if-

I felt two hands on my shoulders.I looked back to see Da'Monica's father.I slightly trust him,but I'm still keeping an eye on him.

"Even through the years,with that pest inside me...I can still see that Da'Monica is a very tough and stubborn one.She can survive even the most hardest task.However,I can tell that you are the most worried out of everybody.All you can do is pray for her whenever you have free time. Believe that God can keep her safe while she is away."

With that,he had let me go and walked back with my group of friends.Those words continued to ring in my head.I digged through my pocket to find the lucky charm Da'Monica gave me.She said to hold it and pray.

"Da'Monica,please come back to me alive,well,and free of worries,"I said as I looked at the door she went through and walked out the airport.