The Forbidden Courts

Da'Monica's POV----------------------
It has been a few weeks,and my friends and I decided to go to a mall in Virginia.It was so full noise and shit. And it doesn't help that some niggas stared at me hungry while thots tried to glare me to death.

Well those fake boobs wearing,can blink all they want.But then,I might not want them to.They have those fake eyelashes that are so big that they might take flight by blinking.Does it look like I'm a bird to you?

Anyway,I made my own family in Maryland.Riley and Cindy are my cousins.Jasmine is my sister.Hiro and Caeser are my brothers.Huey is...Well I don't know what to think of him.

I mean he seems to brightened my day just by his presence the most.His eyes show determination,yet admiration and curiosity toward some objects.

And I am one of them.

I am also comfortable with him and flexible.Hell,if he told me to bend backwards,I would do it.Anything to please him.

What kind of feeling is this?This feel scary,yet amazing.I scared of that feeling whenever I'm around him.

"Why are we here?"Huey asked.

And that feeling is coming back to haunt me.

"H-here to look for some FNAF merchandise.I like the characters... Though Purple guy was a dick till in Sister Location,it was proven that there was two purple guys.One of them stuff themselves in in a Springtrap suit and the other one got murdered to be like humans..."

I went rambling on about how the FNAF is compared to our time,the theories on the timeline and what not.

And the worst part of all?They didn't stop me,and Huey is smiling.That fueled my mouth till we reached Spencer's.This time,I had shut up and went scavenger hunting for merchandise.

"They also have the Devil May Cry shirt.Must resist,"I gasped.

"I can buy for you if you want,"Huey offered behind me.

I blushed and thought about declining until he grabbed the shirt.

I sighed and grabbed many FNAF pens,shirts,hoodies,and many more.

"These people are as kinky as hell.I saw some black cuffs in the back," Cindy whispered.

"They tend to have some of that stuff here,"I whispered back looking for the Sister Location shirt.

It was labeled at the bottom shelf,but not which section,so I had to bend down and squat to move sideways.

However,with every action you do comes at a price.In this case,someone whistled and I thought it was the popo.I stood straight abruptly and looked around to find a guy giving me a playful look.

"Dat ass though,"He mumbled while licking his pink lips.

My legs went wobbly. That guy was fine as fuck.Light skinned,green eyes, great face structure.Abnormal eyes are my weakness.

"What is your name,shorty?"And my mood is ruined.

Do I look short to you?!
OK maybe 5"6 is kinda short,but still...

"My name is Fuck Off,"I threatened.
"Is that permission to get your number?"
"That is permission for me to get my babies,Tramatizer and Tranquilizer, out my jeans and bust a cap in your-,"
A hand covered my mouth before getting out the last word.I play too much Bayonetta.

"Sorry.My girlfriend is just anxious to get out of here,but we had to pick up some stuff here,"I heard Huey said.

"What?"The guy said surprised.
"Hm?!"I questioned loudly.