Don't Give In

My POV----------------------
When I woke up,I decided to clean up in the bathroom.I came back out with only a towel to see Huey still asleep.I smiled at his peaceful face as I caressed his cheek.

"How did I ever attract a guy like you? For whatever reason...Thank you."

My phone rang;when I looked at the contact,it was someone I thought I got rid of.

"What do you want?"I said in a cold tone.
"Nice to meet you too,bitch.Where are you?I want to have a private conversation with you."
"None of your damn business.And we have nothing to discuss.The deal was off."

I heard the sheets rustle,but I disregarded that.

"Huey will be mine,and you will be out of the picture.I always get what I want."
"That is because you were spoiled, thot."

Someone took the phone from my hands,and I looked behind me to see an emotionless Huey and my phone on speaker.I turned white as I fear what he will say to Ming.

"Listen very closely,Ming,I heard about what you made my Da'Monica do.She also didn't have to say anything to let me know what is up.So,I am only gonna tell you this once.Leave her alone.She is much more of a girlfriend then you'll ever be.She is beautiful inside and out,has a cute personality,and learns from people's mistakes.You are jealous of Da'Monica because you can't be like her.I love her to death and I will take any risks for her.If you keep doing this,I will find you and when I do,let's say it won't be pretty."

And with that,he hung up and hugged me from behind.

"Let me know if she does this again.I will do anything in my power to get her out of our lives."

"Well I won't make any promises."

"Da'Monica..."

I faced him and copied.

"Huey..."

He stared at me for a moment and leaned in.I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.Huey held me by the waist as I held him by the neck.We made out for a while till I stopped it because of air.

"Fine,I will let you know,but if you do anything foolish if that happens,I will never tell you anything else."

Huey smiled and pecked me on the lips.

"Where are the others?"

"In another hotel."

I nodded at the response as I went in the bedroom and was about to put on some clothes till I felt someone grab me and threw me on the bed.I eeped and saw Huey climb on top of me.I tried to wiggle my way out,till he growled making me stop.

"You just love to tease me,huh?"
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
WARNING!! WARNING!!!LIME OR LEMON NEXT! DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!!!!!!
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
"Huey,you do know that we had done this yesterday,right?"

He took off the towel and started to squeeze my breast.I moaned in response.

"Yeah,but I want to try something different this time."

Huey started attacking my lips as he continued his foreplay on me.I squirmed under his touch as his hands roamed my body.Everytime we do this,it is a new experience.An experience to not forget.

After a while,he stopped and rubbed my lower region making me whimper and shrink back.Eventually,I got use to it and let it happen.

"Huey,"I moaned out as he stroked faster.

My back arched as small,pleasing strokes bring pleasure.I felt two of his fingers entered me as I screamed for a second.He started out slow and steady;I tried to grow accustomed to the feeling of being stuffed.

I nodded out to him when he looked at me,and he speed the pace and deepness in one go.I yelled out as he continued to pump me with his fingers.

"Huey!I-I!"I couldn't say anything else but his name.

I gripped the sheets as I stated shaking like a chiuaua in the cold.Huey would stroke my face with his other hand and stare at me as I let out screams of pleasure in the air.Then,I felt that same feeling from last night.A feeling of a bubble in my midsection.I screamed even louder than before.

"Huey...Stop!!!"

He fastened the pace and kissed me with such need.My moans entered his mouth as I gripped on his hair.Parts of my knuckles turned white due to my grip and my face is burning along with the rest of the body.

"Ah!Huey!"I moaned loudly in his neck as I felt myself release.

I had let go of Huey's hair and relaxed after that.He looked at me with one of his eyebrows raised.

"You think we're​ done?"Huey asked.

I nodded in return.

"Da'Monica Winston,we are not done. We got a long way to go before we are."

He kissed me deeply as I felt a muscle wrestle with mine;I tried to fight back only to lose.He slowly latched on to my neck and held my arms in place as I thrashed around.On the way down, he left plenty of his marks on my being.

He stopped and eyed my vagina,making me shrink back only for his arms to hold my waist and thighs.

"Huey,please stop looking at it like that!"I whined having my eyes shut tightly.

After some seconds,I felt a wet appendage on me,making me squeal as I opened my eyes in shock.Huey looked at me with a pair of very dark brown eyes.Then he started to kiss on me as I moaned at the feeling.

I felt something wiggle inside me as I gasped.I looked at my pleaser only to see his eyes closed and a bit of his tongue go in and out of me.

'Is he...Eating me out?!'

Pleasure bounced around my body as he continued to savor me.I screamed out and my mind went blank.Nothing but his name was in my memory.

"Aah!"

My back arched only higher and some of my screams were stuck at the back of my throat.

My hands instantly went to Huey's hair.I don't know what is up with my fetish with his afro,but he didn't seem to mind it.In fact,the way that his moans vibrated in my lower region showed that he loves it.

I released so many times that I didn't count anymore.It ended with me passing out as soon as it is over and Huey sleeping afterwords.

Just the Way You Are (Huey Love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें