Virgin Mary Pt.2

Da'Monica's POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------->

I flipped Huey over on his back.I heard him gasped.Just like he did me,I marked him starting with his jaw,his neck,and down to his hips.I walked to his drawer and grabbed another condom and put it in my teeth.I strutted to Huey,who gave me his full attention.I am so glad I kept my heels on.

I removed the plastic around his dick and his semen was over flowing.

"You came a lot.Damn."

I threw the rubber away before licking him clean.Huey grunted a little.I rubbed and squeezed him.Then,I took the new condom out of my teeth,and ripped the package.

"Da'Monica,you want to do it a second time?"

"If I didn't,I would've never got a new condom,Huey.I should be asking you that since your dick is hard."

I pulled out the condom and rolled it on.Huey was about to get up till I pushed him down and sat on top of him.I shook my head at his eagerness.Well...I did leave him high and dry the first two times.The third time was a prank gone wrong.

I picked my hips up and slowly put him inside me once again making me moan a bit.I bounced once and Huey growled.I want him to make those sounds again.I bounced on him again.The same sounds came out of his mouth.I started to go up and down on him at a medium pace. Every once and a while,I would press my heat down and wiggle my hips.And Huey would have his dark eyes on me with his hands itching to grab me.

One hand played with my breast a bit,like twisting,grabbing a handful.While the other supported my movement.I bet I was making such a lewd expression right now.Huey was staring at me almost as he was mesmorizing my every move and expressions.I felt myself move faster and slaming down deep and hard.I moaned loudly as his dick had hit a spot.I kept aiming for that spot repeatedly.

"Da'Monica,"Huey moaned.

That sound made me tighten around him.I am almost there.I can feel it.

"Huey,I-almo-there!"

"Me too!"

I felt him pulse and throbbing inside me.The sex,our moans in the air,and the way Huey felt inside me pushed me over the edge.I seen white for a couple of seconds as I called out his name.I heard him call his name as he filled his warmth in the rubber.After that,we just sat like that to catch our breaths.I took him out of me and fell to the side.

"Da'Monica,how the hell did you do that?"Huey asked.

"Did what?"

"You just rode me out like it ain't nothing,and then you looked so...exotic.How did you do that?"

"Oh...well how do I explain this?It is like Yuri and his eros switch.When he thinks about Victor,he wanted to please his coach."

"So when we are making love to eachother,your switch turns on instantly?"

I nodded and laid on my back looking at the ceiling.Huey got up,but I was in la-la-land before I can realize what is happening again.

"Da'Monica,"Huey called.

I looked at him as if telling him to go on.

"Is your 'eros switch' still on?"

I nodded.He had is his weapon prime and ready.I know his switch is still on.And at a high level.

He pounced on me and shoved himself inside my heat making me gasp.And it didn't help when he had put my right leg over his hip and held it there.He started pouding in me repeatedly.No mercy were in his eyes as he thrusted so deep,hard,and fast in me.Yells and whimpers were coming from me as he aimed for that spot hard.I kept withering and arching my back.

I came so many times,since I am so sensitive down there.I was about to pass out from so much pleasure till he finally finished.He pulled out,and a lot of my juice had spilled out of my heat.He looked at it and was about to dive in till I close my thighs shut.

"Nope.No more.I tap the fuck out.Let's just hit the shower."

I decided to get up till I tumbled down instantly.Huey picked me up and looked at my legs.

"I think I over done it."

"Big time,"I replied.

He carried me to the bathroom and sat me on the counter.He turned the water on and kept checking for warm water.When the water ran hot,he picked me up again and carried me in the shower.He told me to hold on to him as he washes me with lavender body wash.It was so embarrassing.However,him cleaning me with care before cleaning himself removed that awkward moment.When he was done cleaning me,he told me to lean on the wall.I had to watch him wash his majestic body while my face turns red.He turned off the shower.

"Ok,Da'Monica.Come here."

I got off the wall and held on to Huey again as he carried me bridal style.He carried a towel with him.He walked in his bed room and placed me on my feet gently.He dried my neck off,then my arms,chest ,stomach,etc.This made me realize.Is it possible that...he maybe into the...Daddy roleplay?

Naw.Of course not.That sure isn't him...or maybe it is...?I don't know.

Huey gave me his shirt to put on.I blushed at this gesture and let the article of clothing devour me and engulf me in his scent.He smells like...lavender?He had been using that stuff that I brought him for his birthday?I smiled at this.

I walked pass him and to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.He didn't mind if I used his toothbrush and toothpaste since I stay over here most of the time.Huey came in the bathroom and looked at me up and down.

"Aren't you going to take off your heels?"

I spit out the toothpaste and replied,"I didn't even know that they are still on."

I gave him his toothbrush and took off my shoes.After that,I dropped them by the luggage and headed for bed.I waited for a while till Huey came in the room with boxers on and came in the bed with me.

"Goodnight,love."

"Goodnight,love."

Timeskip------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

"YOU HAD ONE JOB!BUT YOU HAD TO DO THAT AND SHE CAN BARELY MOVE!"Cindy yelled.

"Huey,for once...I am actally damn glad to call you brother.I knew you wasn't fucking gay in the first place,"Riley fake cried.

"Da'Monica,are you ok?Do you want the us to hang out with you another time?"Jasmine asked concerned.

"HELL NO,SHE'S NOT OK!SHE GOT FUCKED SO MUCH THAT SHE COULDN'T MOVE WITHOUT HELP!NOW HOW IS SUPPOSE TO HANG OUT WITH US?!"

"Keep yelling that.I don't think Da'Monica's father had heard you yet,"Huey commented.

"I have,"A figure came out of the bathroom with an emotionless face.

My father...oh boy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well,what do you think?

Karkat:...I approve.You are actually pretty good at this.

And no cursing from your mouth,that means I made you...curse-less.

Karkat:FUCK YOU,DUMBASS!

And were back.Anyway,did you buy me my me-*A Wendy's bag bounced off my face and into my lap*Thank you!

Karkat:Whatever,fuckass.