What Has This World Came To

I called early to Woodcrest High and now I'm enrolled in it.Lucky for me,there are no signing personally.I just need to be there before the first bell ring.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower with some ocean shower gel. Brushing my teeth while getting out of the bathroom,I picked out some clothing from my bags.

I decided to where black sweats that are my favorite,a long black shirt,and black Champions.My hair is bronze and is very long,like almost touching the ground.
I remember how,tho...

Flashback--------------------------------------------
I was 1 when my mom,which is half black and half Chinese,starts washing my hair with random food,until she see the actual difference of length the next day.Its old fashioned mayo.

As years go by the point where she knew I can wash my own hair,I started getting into the habit of making my new shampoo recipe that is half mayo then conditioning it to get half the smell of mayo out of it.

My hair touched the ground when I was 10 years old.

"Your hair grew so long.What do you want to do with it,hm?"My mother asked in curiosity.

"Keep it!Keep it!"I shouted.

"Carful now,Da'Monica.I don't want you to be Rapunzel with so much hair that you can make rope with it,"She laughed with me following around.

Flashback ended---------------------------

A tear slipped from my eyes as I remembered the good ol' days.I still miss my mother,she was the only one that cared about me other than my grandma.However,GMa passed away due to heart attack in April 5,2000.15
years from now.

I put my hair in a big bun,and slipped some diamond studs in my ears.

I head out with my money,and guns concealed.I put the hood over my head,so no one can notice me.I walked to the store across from Dragon Buffet,and got some supplies including a green camo backpack.I then saw a baby laptop that is as small as both of my hands spread out.

"How much is that laptop?"I asked the black register.

"$300.95,"She said bluntly.

"And with the anime case?"

"312.15."

"Good quality?"

"Yes."

"I can take it back if I want to?"I asked the final question.

"Yes,"She sighed in annoyance.

I nodded and got the full package of the laptop along with the other items. It may have cost up to $500 in total, but it's worth it.I still have some money left.

I sat on the bench by the store and sorted out the things I need.

Backpack is here.Untensils in one pouch,paper in the other.Laptop in the way back of the pouch.Phone? Meh, I'll just put it in my pocket. Chargers in my side pocket.The books belonging to the laptop can be in the very back as well.Yay,now I'm on the highway to hell.

I put my headphones in my ears as I listen to Bonnie's Song by Groundbreaking.

That reminds me,I also need to download some more FNAF songs,maybe even make some myself if I'm motivated.

I made it to this run down place called school.I sighed as this is month is September,meaning I'm the new kid at school.Everyone would want know almost everything about me.

Don't get me wrong,a lot of white people I approve of,but that is because they don't be so damn nosy.

From the looks most people gave me yesterday, they are either extremely curious or just don't give a damn and hate me instantly.What the fuck is up with that?