He Mustn't Find Out » Zayn Ma...

De Daddy_Ziam

I only slept with my boyfriend one time and he said that he would be careful. Now I am 15 years old and pregn... Mai multe

Authors Note
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Last Authors Note x
Important Notice <3
PLOT TWIST

Chapter 12

464 11 7
De Daddy_Ziam

SONG: Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley

I woke up to a beeping sound and it was Zayn's phone. "Shit did I wake you?" Zayn asked. "Yeah... sorta.." I replied. "I'm so sorry. It's the stupid bird." Zayn scolded his phone. "Bird?" "Yeah bird. Flappy bird. Stupid mother fu-" "Zayn! I know Aiden can't talk yet but he will hear the words." I scolded him. "Sorry Baby and other baby." Zayn said. I smiled at his actions. "So what do you want to do today?" Zayn asked. "Well I am really sore in that area so I can't do that.." I said. "What was it?" Zayn said confused. "Oh I just wanted to go bike riding since I have a baby seat for bikes." I frowned. "Oh. You can do that like next week." Zayn smiled. I nodded and waddled towards the kitchen in pain.

I sat down on a bar stool and winced at the contact. "Babe, do you want to go lay down?" Zayn aked. "Ok." I said standing up. I walked over to the couch and closed my eyes, drifting off into a dark paradise. 

I woke up to the TV blasting. "What the fuck?" I asked sleepily. "Sorry I wanted to watch TV." Zayn said. "Why in here? There is a lounge room downstairs, you know." I stated the obvious. "So? I can watch TV in here if I want to." "Zayn! I was sleeping!" I snapped. "Yes! That's all you do all day! You're lucky Lou and Ella took Caish out!" "Zayn! I look after kids full time! I'm hell tired!" "So? I want my dinner!" He yelled. "Excuse me..." I said hurt. He wanted dinner... he couldn't just go out and buy take away. "Oh my god I am so sorr-" "If that's what you think of me after I just had 5 weeks of hell, then just fuck off." "Babe I said I'm sor-" "ZAYN JUST FUCK OFF!" I heard the sad sound of my son crying. I painfully sat up and walked upstairs into my bedroom. I picked him out of his cot and started to bounce him. That was until I saw a rash on his arm and how hot his skin was. This never happened to Acacia. "Zayn..." I called out. No answer. "Zayn!" I called louder. "What? Do you want to yell at me again!?" He replied walking into the room. "Can you please set an appointment for the childrens department?" I asked. "Sure..." He replied.

We walked into the clinic and walked to the receptionest. Acacia was with us now since her day with Lou and El was over. "I have an appointment for Aiden Malik." I said. "Aiden Malik, Aiden Malik, Ah here we are. Doctor Jeremeigh should be ready soon." She replied beaming. "Thank you." I turned around with my baby on him hip and walked to the chairs while Acacia was mucking around with Zayn. "Aiden?" I heard a deep voice call. I stood up and walked into the small office, Zayn following us in. "So Mrs Malik, what seems to e the problem?" The doctor asked. I was about to say I wasn't married to him yet but Zayn interruptered. "Our son seems to have a high temperature and he has a couple of rashes." "Ok let me take a look." He said taking out the stethoscope. After 10 minutes the doctor told us what to do. "Can you please go over to the cancer ward." He said with a weak smile. "C-cancer..."

Hi sorry it's late and SUPER DUPER short. I was falling asleep writing this. Well just in over a month I had received 898 veiws! Thanks xxx

- Meg xxx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.6K 61 11
My dream.. getting to meet one direction... and this time i got to take my Emma with me..... my 4 year old daughter.. till everything.... goes from g...
400K 6.4K 29
I looked down at the plastic stick in my hand for at least the tenth time this minute. positive. This can't be happening. It was a one night stand. I...
35.5K 1.6K 14
:: Rewritten:: "I never wanted to be the one to tell you this but Niall...... You were born with both male and female genitals, your parents made the...
13.5K 502 48
In 2015, Zayn left the band without giving the real reason the the lads. But now, he is back with his daughter. The lads who are regrouping add him b...