Just Go With It

بواسطة lala1333

Harlow is finally out of the house and in college. While her brother is only forty minutes away, his best fri... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 17

1.6K 98 4
بواسطة lala1333

(six weeks later)

Today is Travis first time going to the rig where his daddy is working. Jeremy was at work so I'm going to bring him some food. I pulled Trav into his sling where he was curled up against my chest. Thankfully he was being a good boy or this wouldn't be going too well. I grabbed Jeremy's lunch and we went inside.

"There she is and she brought us food." Tye said. I smiled looking at Tye as he walked over to me. Tye was a good looking guy but Jeremy was my guy.

"You brought the little man." He smiled.

"His daddy has been wanting to bring him here and I finally thought it was time."

"Shame he looks like his dad, but still a good looking kid. What's his name?"

"Tye meet Travis, Trav meet Tye."

"Hi little man." I heard giggling so I looked over seeing my boyfriend and some girl I didn't know.

"Jer look who we got here." Tye yelled to him. As if on cue little man let out a cry. Jeremy quickly looked over and smiled at us.

"There's my two favorite people." He came over giving me a kiss before giving little man a kiss.

"Hey buddy, can I take him?" He said reaching for him.

"Yea." I helped him and he pulled Trav into his arms.

"We brought you some lunch."

"Thank you." He gave me another kiss before loving on our little man.

"Hey who is?" The girl was getting a little too close to my boys for my liking. She was a blonde and very pretty.

"Lauren this is my little man Travis and my girl Harlow." He moved wrapping his arm around me.

"Harlow this is Lauren, she just started."

"Hey, you got a cute little guy."

"Thank you."

The alarm went off, meaning there was a fire.

"Go see mommy." I pulled him into my arms getting him situated.

"Sorry about this."

"It's okay."

"I will see you two later okay, love you guys."

"We love you too."

"Jeremy we have to go." He gave us both a kiss before running off. I sighed setting his food down on the table and getting our things.

"Alright let's go home bud or should we go see nana?" I kissed his forehead taking him back to the car. I drove to my moms and saw that my brother was here.

"Looks like Uncle Colin is here." I pulled up and got the car seat out since he was sleeping. I knocked on the door before heading inside. Walking in the living room my dad and brother were asleep on the couch. Looks like the boys need a nap in this house. I saw my dad stir and smile at me.

"Want to go curl up with poppa?" I whispered to him carefully pulling him into my arms. My dad reached for him and I let him take him.

"Got him?"

"Yea." Trav stayed asleep so I went in the kitchen where mom and Liv were.

"Hey honey, I thought I heard your voice."

"Yea, I was talking to daddy."

"Where's the boys?"

"Jeremy is at work and little man is curled up on daddy."

"He's getting so big."

"I know I can't believe it."

"How are you and Jeremy?"

"We're okay. I mean I didn't expect things to go back to normal after I've had him."

"If you're up for it, we can take little man."

"I don't know."

"You know we would take care of him."

"I know, but I don't know if I'm ready to be away from him just yet."

"Think about it." I nodded turning to my little sister.

"So what's going on with you?"

"Your sister has a date tonight?" I smiled watching her cheeks turn red.

"Awe tell me about him?"

"He's super cute and on the football team."

"Maybe we can go to one of the games." She blushed and turned away.

"So what are you two going to do?"

"Go bowling and get some food." My mom smiled and left probably to check on the boys.

"Are you going to kiss him?"

"Harlow!"bWe laughed and she turned away again.

"You know I'm here if you need anything."

"I know and thank you."

***

I decided that I was going to let Travis stay with my parents so Jeremy and I could have our time. I was working on finishing the dishes when I felt arms go around me.

"Your home."

"I am. It's quiet, little man sleeping?"

"He's actually with my parents."

"You okay with that?"

"I mean I miss him but it's good for us." I felt him pull away to go to sit on the counter. Once I was finished I finally turned around and looked at him. He had showered since I've seen him last time.

"How was it?"

"Not too bad, got everyone out."

"Good, what do you want for dinner?"

"Whatever is fine."

"Pizza."

"Sure." I nodded, taking my phone out to order us food. He left me alone to call, making me more upset. Since I've had Travis this is our first time in the house fully alone. I went in the living room and stood in the doorway, watching him.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused.

"You realize this is our first time alone, our baby isn't here?"

"What are you getting at?"

"You barely touch me anymore." I moved to him and he quickly pulled me onto his lap. His arms around my waist while my legs were straddling him. He lifted my shirt and massaged my sides.

"Babe I love your body, even more that it's carried our baby. I'm so sorry that I made you feel like I don't love your body."

"My body is not the same and I don't know if it will get back there."

"Harlow, you're so beautiful. I love you just how you are." He leaned up, pressing his lips to mine. I've miss him so much and hopefully tonight we can reconnect. The pizza came and Jeremy poured us some wine. I put on a movie and cuddled up to him.

"Let's take a nice relaxing bath." I nodded, following him into the bathroom. He started the bath before coming over to me. Slowly he lifted up shirt and kissed down my neck, while taking off my bra. I moaned as he finished taking off my clothes. He gave me a kiss before I shut off the water. Slowly I pulled at his shirt doing the same thing to him. He got in the tub and I got in with him. His arms went around me pulling me into his arms.

"I miss us."

"I'm sorry things are different."

I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck.

"It's not your fault. We're in this together, we both made him."

"I love you. I think we should spend more time together. We can bring little man, just get out of the house."

"Sounds good to me." He brought his lips mine kissing me softly. I pulled away and just laid in his arms for a little bit. His lips came down to my neck, making me moan.

"Jeremy."

"Baby let me love you." I nodded as he got out of the tub and pulled me with him. He dried me off before drying off himself.

"You are so beautiful." I jumped on him wrapping my arms and legs around him. He carried me back to our room and laid me on the bed. I wrapped my arms around him pulling closer to me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Do you not want me?"

Tears filled my eyes as he started to kiss down my chest.

"I'll always want you. I just want to make sure you are physically ready. I love your body and that will never change."

After a few hours, I was wrapped up in his arms. I kissed his chest, before laying my head back against his chest.

"Can you believe we've been together almost a year?"

"It's crazy and so much has happened in that year."

"I'll never forget the moment when I first kissed you."

"It was like everything was right in the world."

"As soon as it was over, I wanted your lips back on mine and I was rewarded."

"There was a pull. When I found you in my room I really wasn't expecting that. We shared the bed yea, but after sex I figured it would pull us a part."

"I still regret leaving you that morning."

"You're here now and I get somewhat of why you did it."

"Now you're stuck with me."

I turned my head pressing my lips to his. Of course, his phone went off making us pull away.

"Might be little man." He reached for his phone and frowned.

"What?"

"It's Lauren. She's out with some of the crew for drinks."

"Oh."!I started to pull away but he pulled me right back.

"Don't you dare do that. I'm right where I want to be." He smiled pressing his forehead to mine.

"I love you and love spending time with you."

"I love you too."

I smiled seeing his sleeping body next to me. Last night was so good for us but I miss our little man. He stirred pulling me closer to him.

"Morning beautiful."

"Morning." I leaned up, pressing my lips to his giving him a peck.

"Should we eat here or go to my parents?"

"Your parents, I miss that little guy." I nodded giving him a kiss before getting ready. Jeremy came in wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Jeremy." He kissed down my neck and shoulder.

"I thought we were going to see Trav."

"We are, I'm just loving on you." I turned wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing him softly.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I pulled away and finished getting ready. Ten minutes later we were headed off to my parents. We pulled up and got out. Jeremy came over taking my hand as we walked inside. Travis was screaming the house down.

"Mom." She turned, looking tired.

"Look Travis, your mommy and daddy are here." I walked over taking him into my arms.

"It's okay, mommy's here bud." I kissed his forehead rocking him. Jeremy had brought his wrap in so I put that on and got Travis set up. His cries calmed down as he got his breakfast.

"All better." I kissed his forehead walking into the kitchen.

"I'm taking it wasn't a good night." I sat down on the bench and Jeremy pulled me close to him.

"Forgot what was like to have a newborn in the house. No we did okay, he was just missing you two. I see last night was good for you two."

"Yea it was. Thank you so much for taking him."

"Of course." She handed us our plates of food, sitting down.

"Finally some peace and quiet." Colin came in with his hair all over the place.

"Is he with anyone?" I whispered to Jeremy and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Will you talk to him?" He nodded taking a sip of his juice.

"Hey bubba."

"Hey." He sat down and I frowned at him, something is wrong.

"Sorry if he kept you up."

"It's okay."

"Hey man want to go shoot some hoops?"

"Sure." Jeremy gave me a kiss before they went outside.

"What is going on with him?"

"He won't say. You and Jeremy okay?"

"Yea, we reconnected last night. We decided we need more nights like that."

"It's very important to have your nights together." I nodded looking down at my baby boy.

(Jeremy's pov)

"What's going on with you?" I asked Colin.

"I don't know what you mean."

"You sleeping around again."

"Nothing wrong with that."

"Don't you want that one girl you can come home too."

"Look I'm happy for you and my sister but I'm just not ready to settle down."

"What about Ronnie?" I saw something flash in his eyes and that's when I knew I got him.

"She's not mine and I'm done talking about this." Clearly he's in love with her.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

110K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
59 0 7
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀, a freshman in college studying Finance, who loves to read. She is very smart and has anger issues, but that doesn't matt...
45.9K 654 31
Alice- Alice is one of the most shy girls in her high school. When a popular boy named Kendall meets her for the first time, they both find love at f...
151 22 13
Wake up, go to school, hang out with her best friend, binge episodes of How I met your mother, go to sleep, repeat the process. This has been the lif...